What's new

D's Budshot Thread

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all, this is going to be an ongoing thread of all my favourite budshots. Heres a link to my current grow http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153094

First off are some older pics that were taken last year..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A friend gave me the seeds this grew from as the "original' Bubba Kush, i was very similar to the Bubba i have smoked but really have to point of reference and this out of about five females was the only one close and unfortunately i lost the cut.

Dr. D

Veteran
First up my Sour Poison no3...

picture.php

This is from one of the fast finishing Gh33se phenos, fastest so far i think at about 45 days
picture.php

And this is from '08, G13Diesel H3ad Seeds:tiphat:
picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
daWkter.D
Howzit brother..?? Nice thread ill be posting some shots in here soon if thats cool? All your gurls always look killer so what a great start to this thread... peace n pufs.

sackO

Dr. D

Veteran
SackO!! Sleepy!! Hope all is well friends..
Sack post em up gonna be a whole budshot mash up in here iv got loads more to come....Heres some G33 x Casey cut for good measure

picture.php

Dr. D

Veteran
Yo Surfr thanks for stopping by man, stay tuned theres plenty more to come......

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran

above the first pic is of cappuccino and the second with mt dew can is Hawaiian
both former grows.. i will post some of this yrs lil nugsz shots soon as i get them snapped.. :D hope all is well daWkter.D peace n pufs..

sackO:tiphat:

Dr. D

Veteran
Heres some more...

Heres some more...

picture.php

I think this is Og kush x Bubba Jush from CC but im not 100% i had some major labeling issues..
These shots is a new ones taken last week sometime..

picture.php
Now this is the cut that got me third place in the cup those other pics re the G33 x Casey Jones that turned out like this

picture.php

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet buds bro, those damn borg always go for the good stuff ay?! Have u tried hoovering them up? Works pretty well.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all thanks for the compliments iv just harvested the other Bubba i had in flower shes pretty good, smokin her as i type....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I took her for around 56 days she had pretty heavy mite damage but was quite resilient. We'll see what she comes out next time round...Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Sour Poison in seed

Sour Poison in seed

picture.php

picture.php

Pollinated by the Sour Poison dad...Peace

G

Guest 10952

Damn that is some awesome pix. Man I hate the Borg. I'll try that forbid as you suggested. If I can find it around here may have to order online. Keep up the good work and re-enter the ICmag cup forsure. Tell everyone I said hello and stay safe.
Jubei:smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts