What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bacanna Nut Bread

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
First off let me thank everyone on this site who provided their canna recipes. You guys have made it easy to make some deliciously potent edibles. :respect:

So heres my attempt at making some cannabutter and banana nut bread. Both of which proved to be the best edibles i have ever experienced. Amazingly strong... almost too much. :biglaugh:

Cannabutter

Bacanna Nut Bread

Nyum Nyum!!!

Suprisingly very little cannabutter taste even though I used nearly double the butter for this recipe. It was so tasty that my girlfriend and I overindulged a bit the first night. The next day she was supposed to go to work at 7am but didnt wake up til 1. Sorry babe.:frown:

So we both lounged around the house all day in a major hazey funk. Neither of us could even think about smoking a bowl. :snap out of it: It was kind of like a cid trip where youve had your fun and you want everything to stop and return to normal. But it just keeps going and going..... :biglaugh:

Needless to say we learned our lesson and will take half the portion next time. Think for now I may just cut another small serving and freeze the other half for a later time.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Thanks! This batcho of banana nut bread turned out really well even though I did overcook slightly. Probably because I used a shallow baking pan instead of a loaf pan. But the bread is both moist and delicious.

Bacanna Nut Bread

Ingredients

2/3 cup cannabutter,melted (original recipe calls for 1/3 cup)
4 ripe bananas (the softer the better)
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch salt
1.5 teaspoons orange zest
1 cup walnuts, crushed
1.5 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda

Directions

Preheat oven to 350F. Mix flour and baking soda together and set aside.

In large bowl, mash bananas together. Add the eggs and beat into bananas. Pour cannabutter into this mixture and stir thouroughly. Now mix the flour/baking soda into the banana mixture.

Mix the sugar, honey, salt, orange zest and vanilla to this mixture. Fold in walnuts.

Pour batter into greased baking pan and place in pre-heated oven. Cooking times will vary depending on baking pan used, oven temps, etc. but anywhere from 35-75 minutes should do the trick. To determine doneness, pierce middle of banana nut bread with a knife. If the knife comes out clean your banana nut bread is done. :D

This recipe was modified from Che's recipe. Thanks man!
Enjoy!!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no, thank you bro!

i cant cook for shit,, but i am collecting a few different recipes atm,, so i can have a day or two ruining things before i put any ganja butter in :D

nice one for sharing man :ying:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Thanks fellas. This is a solid recipe if youve got some extra cannabutter sitting around, as I sometimes do. :)
Please post up your results if anybody does give it a run.
:ying:

Last edited: