Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days

Thread Title Search
Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2005, 07:42 AM #1
HappyHemphog

HappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura about
Post Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days

Well, it's actually 91 days, but 90 just has a better ring to it.

Ok, here we go. When I started my latest growroom, my partners were of the full-cycle growing mindset. Use all your growspace for veg, then switch to flower and have one big huge harvest. I wanted to go for a perpetual harvest that would produce a smaller amount more frequently. I didn't like the idea of having to try and budget my weed for 3 months cause I know I would run out before next harvest was ready.

As hard as I tried I just could not explain to them how it worked, they just didn't get it. So I created a PowerPoint presentation to explain it and they finally got it and agreed that for our situation it would be best.

Since I can't post the PP presentation here, I converted the slides to GIFs and will post them in. Each post will contain the tasks for that week.

NOTE: The original presentation was for 2 8-unit systems, I have since expanded my actual system to 20 total units (2x10). This is to allow for longer flowering strains or experimental grows.

Enjoy!

Click on my Avatar for more information on Hempy's Garden and Step-by-Step Pictorials.

And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth,..." - Genesis 1:29 KJV

From the garden to the table,
from the table to the bowl,
may it cleanse your mind,
body and eternal soul.

Last edited by HappyHemphog; 11-11-2005 at 07:48 AM..
HappyHemphog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:43 AM #2
HappyHemphog

HappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura aboutHappyHemphog has a spectacular aura about
Day 1

Click on my Avatar for more information on Hempy's Garden and Step-by-Step Pictorials.

And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth,..." - Genesis 1:29 KJV

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:43 AM #3
HappyHemphog

Day 7

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:43 AM #4
HappyHemphog

Day 14

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:44 AM #5
HappyHemphog

Day 21

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:44 AM #6
HappyHemphog

Day 28

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:45 AM #7
HappyHemphog

Day 35

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:45 AM #8
HappyHemphog

Day 42

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:45 AM #9
HappyHemphog

Day 49

body and eternal soul.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:46 AM #10
HappyHemphog

Day 56

body and eternal soul.