Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > C-4 in coco

Thread Title Search
C-4 in coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2010, 08:35 PM #1
Suomi-Prkl

Suomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really nice
C-4 in coco

just a couple a pics of this nice c-4 cut i got from a buddy

she's closing 9 weeks of bloom and starting to get ready

any q's or comments just hit me!

Suomi-Prkl is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:00 AM #2
wordtree
vape it up...

wordtree has a spectacular aura aboutwordtree has a spectacular aura aboutwordtree has a spectacular aura aboutwordtree has a spectacular aura about
beautiful, mate. How orange does she smell? Have any acrid/rotting funk behind it, or is it more on the sweet side?
She's flushin' up nicely! What feed did you use for the coco?
wordtree is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2010, 10:54 PM #3
ralph

ralph will become famous soon enoughralph will become famous soon enough
Beauty, looks like they are grown to perfection.

c4 is cotton candy x shisk.
ralph is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM #4
Suomi-Prkl

Suomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really niceSuomi-Prkl is just really nice
wordtree: she smells acrid and more floral than sweet. maybe little hints of orange there.. we'll see how she smells after dry and cure. fed her with canna a + b , canna PK, and biobizz topmax along with some liquid seaweed. flushed for two weeks.

ralph: thanks a lot!

so i cut the main branches of at day 63 etc, letting the bottom of the plant finnish for another week. i got a small sample just about ready for a smoke test drying over my ballast. gonna hit it in a moment

here's a few more pics

oh yeah, she gave me about twice the amount of scissorhash compared to a normal trimming session! she was a lil leafy though1

Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM #5
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
veg time, lighting?yield?
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2010, 06:05 PM #6
Suomi-Prkl

veg time about a month with blue 200w cfl bulb. then thrown in to a darkroom 120 under adjust-a-winged 600w sylvania grolux hps.

pot was 6,5 litres with 100% coco coir.

it's not dry yet so your gonna have to wait another week for the yield!

thanks for stopping!

Old 05-24-2010, 08:43 PM #7
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
lol np. nice work
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2010, 02:01 PM #8
Suomi-Prkl

some dry shots. while i took these buds out of the dryer, i cut down the rest of the plant and put it to dry..

let's see these main tops yielded me 40g of almost dry nuggage. i'm guessing the rest will yield another 15 g so it's a good yield!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:03 AM #9
nukkumatti

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suomi-Prkl again.
Again..

Nice one brother!! hope ya enjoy tha smoke a bit..

Old 05-31-2010, 04:05 PM #10
Rushoe

Rushoe will become famous soon enoughRushoe will become famous soon enough
sick bro looks danky as fuck man.I was looking around here trying to see if anyone is useing canna nutes a and b looks like u are having good results how do u like the canna nutes a and b?????I know that u use other stuff but what ever info u could give me would be koo.I was gonna go with gh micro and flora bloom cuz I wanted to kick the organics out the door.But the canna a and b are special for coco.And they are both reasonably priced.
Rushoe is offline Quote