What's new

Full on Cannabis Feast

schrooomy420

Some friends and I decided to host a cannabis dinner party. Everything on the manu had either ganja butter or ganja oil in it. We started off with a nice big fat 29 pound ganja turkey. It was cooked in a pan of canna butter while being basted and injected constantly with the hot ganja butter. The fettuccini was absolutly taste with a large dose of cannabis butter added to the homemade sauce. The mashed potatos were an obviose choice with the addittion of the ganja butter. The mixed salad with home made dressing was a blast with the ganja cooking oil. The brownies came out a bit warped, but that was because they were cooking in the oven with the turkey and the heat disippation was not even. It sure was a yummy blast and tons of great pot was on hand to smoke as well. Here's the pics. peace

Last edited:
G

:wave: you're killin' me schrooomy! LOL

What a great idea for thanksgiving man

i hearby invite any of my icfriends over for a feast of similiar proportions this Danksgiving..
:yummy: That turkey looks cooked to perfection..

what buds were roasting up at this shinndig sir schrooomy?
m.steeler's sour bubble looks fantastic, if the butter was sour bubble im sure you guys had a nap session as well LOL

.....1 last thing....

is that plate mine?
:-D
be well
cj

Last edited:

schrooomy420

No the butter was a wide variety coming from a few of my students. Oh well the sour bubble was pretty good, but we were also puffing purple indica, original diesel, sour diesel, schrom, garlic, green crack aka Cush, dieselghani, heavy duty fruity, blueberry, heavy blue etc.... It was most certainly a very stoney time for sure. Peace

G

hehehehe

hehehehe

:wave: couldn't resist-
i nominated the cannabird for Picture of the Month November 2005 Schrooomy..
smoke well
eat even better :yummy:
cj

G

holy shit! nice selection of strains!!!!
the dieselghani sounds to die for, so do the others...HOT DAMN!
be well
cj

guineapig

Veteran
those mashed potatoes look ever-so-slightly radioactive!! :abduct: :abduct:

too funny schroomy420!! thanks for the pics....-gp out

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Damn man that sounds great.. cooking with pot, eating ,getting stoned and smoking the dank... ummm i can smell that bird from here.. nice work man.. one day i would liek to do that... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Mad Respect to Schrooomy and the "Illuminati" :D

Thanks for the invite bro. Ganja Turkey can you believe it! I thought my legs were going to buckle. Literally PLATEFULS of Fine Ganja eats.....

:D
M

LadyOlive

Oh man schroomy420, that is so cool. I wish I would have been there!

Next time, try making my Snickerdoodle cookies in the cooking forum! They are a great dessert!

LadyOlive

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Holy Crap what a gorgeous thread! All those edibles...You guys must have been feeling that well into the next morning :)

Where's the sign-up sheet for these pot lucks?! I need on that list :D

Not just for the bud in the food, but the food itself! Big props to the cooks, looks like some serious culinary skills in that group.

I make a mean steak on the grill, with some potatoes that would be right at home on that table (an entire stick of butter is used in the cooking ;)) - Hint hint :D

schrooomy420

Sooo how many of you decided to do up your thanksgiving day bird good ole ganja butter style? :D
We have another cook out planned for like 3 weeks from now. Just trying to decided on what to make this time. Having access to a full restuarant kitchen sure does help in preperation. So if anybody who knows where I am wants to come over for some full on ganja food fest let me know. peace

G

Hot Damn! LOL
that spiked cider would put me on my ass LOL if i was to ever feast with ya's i'd SURELY not have more than a small glass hahaha

schrooomy- ever eat a garlic-cannabutter grilled cheeseburger?

the ingredients are garlic clove, cannabutter, parsley, and chopped meat (hehe fatty, like 80% lean, combined 50/50 with the 90+% stuff is always best IME)

lmk if u want a run down on how to make it..

be well u two and happy holidaze!
cj

G

awesome!!!!!

I wish I had friends like those.

that turkey looks really good!