What's new

My First Grow 220 watt pll cab

leflll

Ok its finelly here! I finished my cab a couple of days ago and today I got 4 Strawberry Cough Clones. They look like thttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=18290&pictureid=374825 here struggeling a little. Any tips and sugestions welcome. I really appreciate all the help Ive recieved from SrubNinja, Oldone and many others on this site. Let me know what you think. https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=18290&pictureid=374825 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=18290&pictureid=375715

Toyot4

lookin good man, how big are those airpots? what soil you runnin? nutrients? come on man give us some more details. exhaust?

leflll

Sorry guys this is all new to me. I'm using 1.5 gallon airpots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I have two 4.5" fans(112cmf) one of them is hooked up two a Can 2600 Filter.

your cab looks almost identical to mine! even used that nice casa-de-pot laminated pine. but one more bulb.... bid you use two ballasts??? what k bulbs did you go with? what is your temp/humidity? FFOF, is good nute-wise, for like the first 2-3 weeks, less if amended with extra perlite or light warrior. you have passive/active intakes? a nice breeze on the plants is good as well, 2 or 3 80mm pc fans will do.

are your 2 4.5" fans pc fans or inline can fans?

leflll

I got my lights from AH Supply they came with 2 workhorse 5's. I'm using 2 3000k and 2 6500k bulbs to veg and gonna switch to 4 3000k bulbs to flower.

leflll

I got my two fans from GROWCO they are not pc fans, I didn't want to deal with all the wiring issues that go with pc fans.

hmm, what is the ph of the water you've been giving them? walmart sells aquarium test strips, even have PPM's on them.

they just look a little saggy, either underwatered, or not fully rooted, ph troubles or transplant shock.

leflll

Just got the clones yesterday and planted so they probley are in shock. They don't look much better today but trying not to panic. Have no idea about ph I used bottled water

leflll

When I put them in airpots on tuesday I gave them each about 25 oz of water. they dont seem too dry but dont want to over water any suggestions

watering, easiest way to tell if you need water, stick your finger in 2 inches on the side, if the soil isn't damp, then you need to water.
You want ph'd water @ ~6.0. Distilled is a bit high for ph, but best suited if you can't obtain rain water for your plants, you can add a few drops of lemon juice to the distilled water to bring down the ph levels a bit.
I once watered my plants with fiji bottled water, since I was going to use the bottles as planters :) After the fact and a few gallons of fiji water onto my plants, I read the bottle to see the ph level was 8.0!!!!!! doh!
How hot is your cab btw? Perhaps you have temp issues.

leflll

Thanks for the response dy-no-mite. It looks like water did the trick just a few hours later and they look better. It maybe too late for one though I dint know. My cab temp is almost 80 degree.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Nice setup and your plants look healthy.Pl-ls make for nice buds and if you do it right you will have an oz in your future.

As for your question, 3" is fine and with proper air flow you plants can get pretty darn close to them, and i mean that as in centimeters away