What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Larry OGK, Bubba Kush, Witches Weed

S

Surfr

What's up everybody?!?!?! I figured I would start a grow journal in the proper area.. So here we go. I hope you guys enjoy the ride as much as I do! I currently have 5 Witches Weeds, 1 Bubba Kush, and 5 Lemon Larry OGK going.. First I will start with my setup, nutes, and all that good stuff..

Two 1k HPS
2.5 gallon pots
4'x8' tent
Phresh filter
8" Maxfan

Soil:
Roots Organics potting soil
Roots organics Worm castings
Big and Chunky perlite
Powdered Dolomite Lime

Nutes:
Iguana Juice Grow/Bloom
Budswel Liquid
Big Bud powder
Overdrive
Bud Candy
Roots excel
Hygrozyme
CalMag +

All of the plants are exactly 41 days today.. I plan on cutting the Witches Weed down at around 60-65 days, the Bubba Kush and LL OGK will be chopped anywhere from 65-75 days depending on trichs.. This is my first run with all of these gals so it's still up in the air on the exact harvest dates.. Anyways, on with the pictures..

First I will start with the Bubba Kush lady.. This amazing gal came from an S1 seed from a bag of Bubba I got from a buddy.. He was only growing Bubba at the time so I am pretty sure this is an S1 version of pre98 Bubba Kush. She is absolutely amazing. She can pretty much take anything you throw at her and keep on tickin.. It is almost like a Bubba Kush on steroids. She smells of deep, dark, STRONG coffee and hash.... The yield looks to be very promising and she os frosting up quite nicely.. I cannot wait to test her out...

These photos are all at day 38 of flower..

bk385.jpg

bk384.jpg

bk383.jpg

bk382.jpg

bk381.jpg

Here is a couple of the Lemon Larry phenos at day 38.. All 5 are different phenotypes. It is going to be very hard choosing which ones stay and which ones go.. I actually started out with 6 lemon Larry females, but #2 decided to start throwing massive amounts of balls everywhere at 37 days... needless to say, she got the chop. I have though, seen a couple seeds forming on a few of the buds in the room now GRRRRRR.. On the bright side, It looks like a might have a few LL x Bubba Kush, WW, and LL beans..

This is Pheno #3 at 38 days.... She is the frostiest of the bunch for sure..

llm731.jpg

llm732.jpg

llm733.jpg

llm735.jpg

llm734.jpg

Here is Lemon Larry #7 She looks to be the yielder of the bunch..

ll3871.jpg

ll3872.jpg

ll3873.jpg

ll3874.jpg

Next up, the Witches Weeds.... This is a strain created by Dutchgrown, it is (SFV OGK x Chem D) x C99 These are at days 38 as well.. They all smell of either Pineapple tropical punch or straight up pineapple.. The smell is very strong and dominant in the tents. They all look to be above average yielders.. This strain is something special for sure..

This is pheno #6.. Frostiest and strongest smelling of the 5..

ww3861.jpg

ww3862.jpg

ww3863.jpg

ww3864.jpg

Here is #4 She is one of the fattest of the bunch.. Solid dense almost 2 inch wide buds..

ww3842.jpg

ww3843.jpg

ww3844.jpg

ww3841.jpg

That's all for now folks... I will do another update when they are at 45 days or so... ENJOY!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome resin dankness from hell bro, job very well done, your plants are all looking killer, very inspiring grow. Great pics too btw.

Peace an Respects :) :) :)

S

Surfr

Awesome resin dankness from hell bro, job very well done, your plants are all looking killer, very inspiring grow. Great pics too btw.

Peace an Respects :) :) :)

Thanks b00m! I have worked very hard on this round....

Peace and respects to you as well friend...:smoke out:

dev0n

That LL looks frosty as hell, I'm sure she's still got a few pleasant surprises left in her. Best of luck with these ladies, I'll be watchin' :canabis:

S

Surfr

That LL looks frosty as hell, I'm sure she's still got a few pleasant surprises left in her. Best of luck with these ladies, I'll be watchin' :canabis:

Yeah #3 has surprised the hell out of me.. She def has a lot of surprises still in her..

Peace!

S

Surfr

Well these might be getting chopped a couple weeks early at 55 days on the 25th... I found powdery mildew on all the plants. I know i can keep it at bay till harvest, but I am leaving on the 26th for vacation for a week. I don;t know if I want to chance leaving the plants unattended for a week with powdery mildew.. What would you guys do, chop at day 55 or chance the PM for a week???

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
That's frosty as fuck! Looks like you need a winter bubble jacket when sitting in the grow room.

dev0n

Most of the plants have prolly 50/50 cloudy/clear
And you found it on ALL the plants? Damn, that's a stroke of bad luck :( -- I'd treat it with an organic non-toxic spray once a week until you're about to leave, pulling affected fan leaves you don't need in the meantime and destroying them. Do the usual stuff to manage the mildew till then too. Check it out on the day you're gonna bail and see if it looks like it's gone and decide then. Hell, your trichs may be 100% cloudy and ready to go anyway. I def. wouldn't leave them for that long with that shit around if the plants are still salvageable in the meantime.

S

Surfr

And you found it on ALL the plants? Damn, that's a stroke of bad luck :( -- I'd treat it with an organic non-toxic spray once a week until you're about to leave, pulling affected fan leaves you don't need in the meantime and destroying them. Do the usual stuff to manage the mildew till then too. Check it out on the day you're gonna bail and see if it looks like it's gone and decide then. Hell, your trichs may be 100% cloudy and ready to go anyway. I def. wouldn't leave them for that long with that shit around if the plants are still salvageable in the meantime.

Yeah, bad luck for sure! Shit blows. So I figured it out and the plants would be on day 27 the day I leave. The way I see it is, I would rather harvest a week early than risk a whole crop being infested with this shit. I am going to start flushing them all tonight and hope they ripen up a little quicker for me. Wish me luck mi amigos!

cjensen11

Looks really good, im currently running the clone only of Larry Og Kush she is so amazing sweet lemon candy smelling and a really good yielder! The Bubba looks freaking awesome, as well as that Witches Weed, i wish i could get my hands on a cut of either of those two. But damn, powdery mildew sucks! Were you keeping track of humidity? Humidity and temp have a huge thing to do with growing, we have a device that measures both we got for really cheap at our hydro store! I hope you managed to salvage them. If you feel like it check out the grow, links in my signature. Good luck!

S

Surfr

Looks really good, im currently running the clone only of Larry Og Kush she is so amazing sweet lemon candy smelling and a really good yielder! The Bubba looks freaking awesome, as well as that Witches Weed, i wish i could get my hands on a cut of either of those two. But damn, powdery mildew sucks! Were you keeping track of humidity? Humidity and temp have a huge thing to do with growing, we have a device that measures both we got for really cheap at our hydro store! I hope you managed to salvage them. If you feel like it check out the grow, links in my signature. Good luck!

Thanks bro, I am stoked on all 3 of the gentics in the room at the moment.... I for sure have kept tract of temp and humidity... day temps are between 72-78, night temps 64-70. Day time humidity 30%-40% night time humidity 35%..

S

Surfr

Got an update.. They are all at day 51 in these photos.. I sprayed with Greencure a few days ago to help with the PM and it burned the leaves a little.. other than that, the buds are perfect :jump:

Here is Bubba Kush 51 days. The smell on her is simply amazing. It's a super strong mix of coffee, earthy, kushy dankness.. Looks like the yield won't be too bad either..

bk511.jpg

bk512.jpg

bk513.jpg

bk514.jpg

S

Surfr

Here is a few different Witches Weeds...

Witches Weed #4 51 days.. This one is simply squat and FAT. The next round of the ladies, the plants will be much larger. I have some high hopes for #4...... :dance013:

ww5145.jpg

ww5144.jpg

ww5143.jpg

ww5142.jpg

ww5141.jpg

Next is Witches Weed #6... This girl just looks amazing.

ww5161.jpg

ww5162.jpg

ww5163.jpg

ww5164.jpg

ww5165.jpg

ww5164.jpg

ww5166.jpg

This is Witches Weed #9 51 days.. I think this is for sure the most SFV OG leaning pheno.. Not too much smell and grows completely different than the rest..

ww5191.jpg

ww5192.jpg

S

Surfr

Last but NOT least... The Lemon Larrys

:character0180:

Lemon Larry #1 51 days....

ll5111.jpg

ll5112.jpg

ll5113.jpg

ll5114.jpg

ll5115.jpg