What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Polaks' Guerilla organic outdoor 2010

polak

Hello Ic'maggers, after two years break:wave:.
It's finally time of stability in my life, hence more free time which I can devote to my passion.

Here in the northern parts of the world spring has said Hello to us. Temperatures are still low and often during the day, they are ranging from 5 to 20 Celsius degrees. Unfortunately, the night frost are stopping the entire project.

I would like to start my diary of a light introduction to the technique of cultivation and variety that I have.

For the seeds I wanted to especially thank my colleague, without him there won't be this growlog.

Plantator - BIG THANKS!

It will be a guerilla grow based on 100% organic. Zero chemistry.

Here is a list of seeds I have got:

Oasis x LR x LR
Guerilla Gusto
Early Northernlights X MIX
LR
MS X GG (I think it is a Mixed Sativa x Guerilla Gusto, but I have to check it)

no and my favorite - DF x LR x LR

I started playing in the pit, about the first of May. Only the DF x LR x LR are having the sunbath in my box, in amount of about 30 seedlings. I think this week, I will add several new crosses.

Unfortunately I've lost one of the 100Watt light bulb and only 70Watt bulb has left. This is why plants are streched. I do not mind it too much,because they will catch up later under the sun.

I have a lot of problems with the spots, my previous were destroyed. I have an eye on a few nice places so soon I'll start playing with digging holes, carrying the bags of earth, etc.

Ok thats enought of this boring entrance. Time for the pictures. They are of poor quality because of small problems with the camera. In the future will be better, I hope.

DF x LR x LR:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There are still no sings of a webbed leafs, but they are young. The have got time :)

Feel free to ask for everything. Comments are welcome.

Polak

p.s. sorry about the language ;)

polak

Hi zielonylasss:wave: thanks for comment!

Here is an update for U. Nothing special because of the weather - is raining all the time. I'm waiting for sunny days till those little girls go out.

Whole box view:

picture.php

picture.php

DFxLRxLR

picture.php

DFxLRxLR in smaller box (bigger plant was moved from main box, You can see the difference between them)

picture.php

And at least new girls in my collection

Top two rows NL x ES, bottom MS x GG

picture.php

I have spoken to friend who gave me the DFxLRxLR. He told my that this strain should be autoflo without webbed unfortunetly. F2 of this cross may give me the webbed. We will see.

peace

polak

chilum

Siema! I`ve got the same seeds&got same situation `bout wheather.

I`ll bee on UR trace inna whole season, i mean kind of questions and so on.

Powodzenia ;-)

C

polak

Hello everybody:wave:, here's an update fo You. I think weather is getting better, there were few sunny days here, so I went to digg some holes and plant couple of mine.

Hello chilum, thanks for posting :tiphat: How about the weather in Your region? Is it getting better?

There are only 7 plants outside right now. Holes are 30x30x30cm for each plant. Soil is organic compost I made myself. Here are the photos:

Transport box

picture.php

The most shadded spot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is on 12h sunlight:

picture.php

picture.php

Whole view:

picture.php

The next one - no shadow at all, I hope I don't have to travel with water to those girls often ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the last girl - not so pretty, she has got leafs eaten by a snail

picture.php

Oh I forgot. I cut some males growing in my box. There are maybe 10 girls od DFxLRxLR left. Pictures of box situation later.

peace

polak!

edit:

Is it possible to rotate pictures?

polak

Hello, here is a box update I was writing of.

First of all I wan't to show You hrem plants. I found two of it? them? I have no idea why they are herms...
picture.php

picture.php

Those little bustards were completly removed from the box.

Next picture is bigger box. streachy plants, I don't care ;-)

picture.php

And the last ones are in smaller box, yellow burned leafs are my fault. I forgot to water them.

top closeup
picture.php

male and female - for the seeds:

picture.php

closeups

picture.php

whole view

picture.php

peace

polak

polak

OK, here is fast update:

I've germed new seeds 30x Early Mix x Maroc and put them into soil.

New herm plant was removed - total count of herms 6 - I hope there won't be more of them.

Some pics:

Whole view:
picture.php

MSxGG
picture.php

DFxLRxLR

picture.php

And this is my new bought - compactable shovel - its so small that you can hide it in a pocket!

picture.php

picture.php

polak

polak

New spot prepared. Rainy weather is not good for digging holes. I'm all wet.

It's only one hole dimensions: 1,5m long 0,5m wide 0,4m deep. Soil is vegetable soil, compost and horse poo :) mixed with dirt.

Plants will be transported there next week I think, the reason is this horse poo - it is too strong for young plants.

So some photos:

The spot - it was so bushy that I've got some troubles to find it second time ;)

picture.php

different angle

picture.php

hole shape:

picture.php

soil and horse poo:

picture.php

all mixed together in the hole:

picture.php

@haxi, abcdef

thanks for comments! The shovel is fantastic, but small. It took some time to digg the hole using it.

polak

wdr

Veteran
Good luck polak :wave:

Wheather in our country is awfull, we all waiting for better times here.. Hope it comes soon :rasta:

pokój i miłość :joint:

chilum

Siema ;-)

Unfortunatelly still rainnin..again, got my babies on out since 25 may. I`m afraid `bout water fillin all areas, but..i`m on my way to build home setup 60x43x170.

I remember U& Your plants from OG.

greetz

Chilum

padkontrol

Veteran
Nice to see you here again polak! Good luck for new season, I hope all goes well. Love organic growing :) Peace! Pad

polak

@wdr, chilum, padkontrol - thanks for commments, good luck in Your grows too! Finnaly the weather have changed and we have got sunny days here now :)

Today some plants went out -

4 NL x ES
3 MS x GG

I called this spot - spot #2 :)

The whole view:

picture.php

picture.php

NL x ES

picture.php

a bit shaked
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MS x GG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the spot#1, only 2 plants because battery was empty..

picture.php

picture.php

polak

chilum

Siema:)

Yes, sun i shining, wheater is hot and as Yours as i can see, mine GG are feeling good, too.

Still be watching Yours GG.

greetz

C

V

vod

Melduję się na pokładzie i powodzenia życzę. Co by sezon bezprzypałowy i w miarę możliwości obfity się okazał :)

polak

Hello, here are some news from my fields. All plants went out. There are 14 girls of DFxLRxLR, I thought there will be something about 30 of girls. 10 shemales - I'm worried about them a little bit. Most of those plants was pollinated by DFxLRxLR male. I hope there won't be any herm pollen added.

Rest of plants was planted are Early mix x Maroc - I think there were 20 plants, unfortunetly some of them was demaged during transport - big boar jumped from the bushes so I had to run out.

Today I've planted 8 flowering DfxLrxLr but I've got no photos. It is nice sunny spot with good soil.

Some pics.

EMxMaroc spot#3
picture.php

Spot #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MSxGG is my favorite they are growing very fast. Hope they will be 2m high :) I like big plants.

peace polak

polak

something goes wrong... I was on spot#4 to water the plants and make some photos. One plant was cutted in a half (I think so) It has no leafs, just buds. Rest of plants was ok. While I was wattering them I heard short sound of police/medics I don't know. The spot is in the middle od forrest. It's crazy shit...

I think in a few weeks I'll leave this spot alone.

I allways have with me bird book and camera - I'm only bird watcher ;)

stay safe!

p.s. unfortunetly no photos today

A

ares420

hey polak

your crop is developing quickly, I hope that this way he will be for harvests.

greetz

Latest posts

Latest posts