What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can you say "full melt"????

bird

looks killer any free samples j/k lol
specialy that black stuff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
peace

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
aaaah, by the looks of all that delicious multicolored hash, I'd say somebody's been splashin around in ice water lately :D
niiiiice wally!

omega7

can you say "Hi mr postman, I'd like to mail this to the states to mr omega7" Give it to Mr Mcfeeley, I need a speedy delivery!!! Sweet job with the FM wally!

G

You gotta take some pix of it with the lighter to it. So we can see the meltiness m8.

G

guest123

hahahahah you guys .. lol ... ill take some more shots , got more to make yet , and yep ill definately put some aside for the ritual burning .. hehehe ...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
oohhhhhh im so jealous.....that is exactly what i want hash i make to lok like.....it never does though hahaha.
Beautiful wally, really, that piece of differing colours with the "Marbling" effct is a real pice of eye-candy....

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well I can say 'full melt', but mate can you photograph it fully melting?

The pieces look beautiful, any chance of getting that marbled piece photographed with some opals?

:woohoo:

Hey wally :wave:

That's some sweet looking bubble you got there :respect:
I just made a batch of CherryBomb bubble myself last week and have been enjoying the sweet and melty goodness of the FMCD too.

what strain or strains made those chunks for ya ?

Peace

bubbleman

Veteran
hell yeah man, that is some serious sweetness. Gotta love that hash that looks like that. I can tell you wally, that looks almost exactly like some of the jamaican hash i've made in jamaica. Great looking shots man, i look foreward to puffing on some of that for certain.
great job dude, no wonder im getting so many emails from australia lately. word must have spread about your crazy ass full melt hash .

CLEAR DOME

bubble man

G

guest123

hey bman thats what i thought too , the colour was near the same as your jamaican hash run , oh and yum .. lol ..
good to hear the aussies are getting into the hash more , should be considered a staple ..
mostly pineapple gunga made this hash ,, but at least half was from my pineapple crosses ...

C

Chamba

obviously, plastic bags are terrible to keeping hash in....what is the alternative?