What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deep in the forest

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High my green brothers :wave:

Today I throw some excelent seeds into the water sooo... The outdoor season started!
In the thread I'll show you my efforts to grow guerilla style my own weed in forest. I'm at 52*N.

Wish me luck!

Here is the first and main spot I've prepared:

picture.php

I've mixed native soil with high N chicken manure, some dolomite lime. The soil is light, fluffy and full of minerals for my girls :) It is the place I'll grow 3rd time now.

Shot from last year grow:

picture.php

Enough place for 10-15 big fat girls i think... So started about 40 regular seeds:

picture.php

picture.php

STRAINLIST (to be contnued)
GG x Congolese
TH Deep Chunk/ErocketDP x Teheran Devil
Orange Bud
Dark Dream
ErdPurT
Daniszamanka
TAS
TAS x Pinky
C99 f3 x Szamanka
Purple Power x Super G
Carpatian
Baglung
DAS/BurmesexErocDP
TAS
GGxDP f3
GG/DP f4 x Grape

Stay green :wave: :joint:

Henry Anslinger

Well good luck with that, looks like you had some nice crops last year..
I also have more faith now that I see other growers germing in a cup of water rather than paper towels :D

THC123

Veteran
Tagged !

very nice i wish i could use native soil but there is only charcoal in my area

I hope it will go as good as last year

grtz

ddt

your garden looks everytime amazing my friend, i wish u luck to finish it as a last year.
your starting genetics looks very promising :)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
oh hell ya, subscribed :joint: your stuff was great last season, good luck with this one!

ArcticBlast

Barefoot

ICMag Donor
Hallo!

Really nice spot & nice girls from last year! Are u growing the Orange Bud from Dutch Passion? Have u ever grown this strain?
This was my first strain in '04. Had a really nice start with her, but she is a bit late. Was ready about end of oct. at 47°N.
Good luck...looking forward to this report :)

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High my friends!
Sooo nice to see you all around my thread :)

Henry Anslinger, Usually I put my seeds into the water for 24 hours firstly. After that time I put the seeds between wet paper towels. After 2-3 days sprouts goes to the soil. Usually I get very good germ ratio but it all depends of the seeds.

Selasie my friend, before germing next beans I have to prepare new plots for them. This year all things are little bit late heheh... But be sure you will see here more of your genes.

Hey ddt bro, my great buds tester :) Good to see you around! NHU again in my garden? Sounds great!

Bohempian, I'm waiting to see yours NHUs, good luck with them! It is really fantastic strain!

Hey Barefoot! The OB seeds I got from Hodowca. They should be pretty early. Just take a look how they turned here in my lattitude last year (from Hodowca :wave: grow - Sept. 28th.):

Back to my grow... Yesterday first 13 sprouts I've put into the soil. They are 5 GGxCongolese, 4 Daniszamanka, 1 TAS and 3 TASxPinky. Hope to see first green spots very soon. And next sprouted beans this evening!

My old threads:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87684
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=58564

Barefoot

ICMag Donor
Omg what a gorgeous girl! Never seen such a long headbud :respect:
What genetics is that OB? An early Skunk selection?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ZieLon
Howzit brother..?? dayum that is friggn huge ass plant.. Nice work ill be watching right along with all.. peace n pufs.

sackO

G

Guest129216

Good luck man. Looks like you know what you're doing so I will be lurking for sure.