What's new

Green Haze x Panama

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola my friends!! I just wanted to start a thread on these plants I have going. There are only three going and I'm hoping for a girl. I'm sure I'll get one and if not, I'll just have to start more.

And here they are next to a few Khmer Gold from Gypsy. The G.Haze x Panama is on top.

Corium

Hola :)

mmmmmh, green haze x panama that's interesting ! I'm staying around to see that. I wish you a nice grow & some beautiful girl !! :D

bye bye & enjoy

T

THE PABLOS

Just wonderful LG.....can I still be yer friend???....lol...what a great recombo of genetics. I'm much interested to see ya work these plants.....I'm in such a Haze cloud right now....I think about them all the time....I just love to watch them grow....Haze/Haze Hybrids are some the most special plants imo...total romance weed. Classic....Killer

S

sativagrower87

great start, Lean Green:) Green Haze x Panama your own cross? and these Khmer Gold looks interesting too. keep us updated:good:

P

ptg

Keep a place for me!Both those strains are so interesting!I'm on to follow this diary:canabis:

1000ARMSofKALI

green haze x panama hmmmm, thats gonna be beauty! i mean in your hands LG..i remember your panama x mono rojo...:lurk:

kali:bandit:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having LG doing a thread? An all-to-rare a treat for me.
Hell ya, I'm in! :lurk:

Best wishes, amigo! :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for start a Green haze x panama thread, Lean Green!

Im going to enjoy with your updates! best wishes. dubi

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I've been too busy lately and these plants where left in these little cups for too long. I put them into 2 gallon bags of soil yesterday after the pictures. I'm starting flowering in a few days. Wish me luck!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nice man !!

lol they dont seem to care that much about being in the cups a while too long,, hopefully will have kept em shorter,,

ill be watching k+

:lurk:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Woah! They're doing mighty fine considering the small pots!

Interested in seeing more of those khmer's too.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Y'all!

I put the Khmers into soil also. Next time I update, I'll include a few pics of them.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, did you have those on a drip? Mighty impressive in those coco cups. How often were you feeding them in those cups?
Really looking forward to these! You'll have your hands full if they all turn out to be girls! :D

purple_man

Veteran
true sativa muhahaha reminds me of some mexican, and the the original haze, which seemed to actually prefer real small containers during the growth...

looking good bro! please keep up the show :)

blessss

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, did you have those on a drip? Mighty impressive in those coco cups. How often were you feeding them in those cups?
Really looking forward to these! You'll have your hands full if they all turn out to be girls! :D
Thanks HL!!! Trust me my friend, I'm already a little worried about what they are going to do!! I can move them to there own room if it becomes necessary. I was watering twice a day by hand. They could have used one more feeding a day when I turned all the lights on but I don't have time for that! That's when they started looking like they really needed to be in bigger containers. I chose to put them in soil because I was scared they would go crazy with 2 gallons of coco

Latest posts

Latest posts