Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Shnazzleberry #2 bigphil

Thread Title Search
Shnazzleberry #2 bigphil Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 08:26 PM #1
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

BigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the rough
Shnazzleberry #2 bigphil

Hay up guy's just to let you know whats going on, I popped 6 beans I have 2 females and one that hasnr shown yet so I'm thinking it may also be a female,

Im running a air cooled 600w in an 120dr tent, Im useing the biomix light soil and bio canna nutes, There in 3 gallon pots and where flowerd when they was 12 inch, I'll be growing these along side 5 c99's. But will be showing the shnazzies only of course, I have some MF and calizahr on the way to me

Heres some pics its now 1 week into flower
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0007.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	54420 Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0009.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	54421 Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0010.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	54422
BigPhil is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:05 PM #2
Guest 18340

Schnazz#2 is some stoney smelly weed
I've had the same pheno for over a year and will never give her up. Coincidentally, my keeper Schnazz#2 mom sits next to my keeper C99!
Anyway, yours look nice and compact but watch out for her stretch. The pheno I have will stretch if not flowered short enough.
Good choice of strain dude, you're gonna love the smoke.
Goodluck.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:06 AM #3
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

BigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the roughBigPhil is a jewel in the rough
Thanks man I do love a nice body stone, I was going to take cutting's and keep my frav 2 for mothers, I topped the 2 biggest ones just as I changed the lights to slow the stretch down alittle, The one in the 1st pic has shorter node spacing so thinking this is going to be the better yeilding. The plant in the 3rd pic was growing as mutant, I had to cut them bits off so it would grow properly its looks like I topped her I'm hoping this pheno may have more blueberry in

How long do you flower yours for? I have seen some say they have let theres go 74 days befor
BigPhil is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2010, 11:41 PM #4
Guest 18340

The pheno I have is done in 60 days for me, usually 50/50 amber.
I had a pheno that didn't stretch as much, she also didn't smell as much. In the end though, I kept the stinky bitch

Old 04-25-2010, 11:30 AM #5
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

Cool I was thinking maybe 9 weeks, But if it takes longer it takes longer init. Haha the stinky bitches usely are the better ones
BigPhil is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 01:31 PM #6
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

Hello every1, the 2 larger plants where hermies, I think this was caused by alittle stress witch happend when I had a slight accedent when repotting 2 of them :( oh well I still have some beans left and will take a cutting anyway. Ill update with pics when theres more to look at
BigPhil is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 PM #7
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

week 3

Hay up its 3 weeks into the 12-12 period heres a cupple of pics, Gave them there 1st feed of bloom nutes yesterday
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PICT0001.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	56715 Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0002.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	56716
BigPhil is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2010, 06:04 AM #8
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
yes i cant wait, just got mine today muahaha!!!

em2 how is the yield? and the high from it? lmk braaa
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2010, 02:11 AM #9
BigPhil
Shaolin Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolaser4528 View Post
yes i cant wait, just got mine today muahaha!!!

em2 how is the yield? and the high from it? lmk braaa

Hay up ive not smoked any as of yet, But from what I know its ment to be a hard hitting indica buzz, It kinda has abit of a sick smell to it at the mo, Taste and smell once chopped is ment to be nice. Im a novice grower so im only expecting an Oz, If grown well I belive you can get 2'Oz +.

Heres some pics day 30

I still have 4 beans left once Ive smoked some shnazz I'm sure Ill be poppin them shortly after
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PICT0006.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	58351 Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0011.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	58352
BigPhil is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2010, 05:05 AM #10
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Hay up ive not smoked any as of yet, But from what I know its ment to be a hard hitting indica buzz, It kinda has abit of a sick smell to it at the mo, Taste and smell once chopped is ment to be nice. Im a novice grower so im only expecting an Oz, If grown well I belive you can get 2'Oz +.

Heres some pics day 30

I still have 4 beans left once Ive smoked some shnazz I'm sure Ill be poppin them shortly after
thnx, yeah 75% dj short bb 25% craigs skunk, apparently its a real relaxing smoke, the valium of weed 40amps called it.

Im hoping to make em yield 3-4 zips with proper veg time (4-5 weeks) but time will tell...
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote