What's new

Results of the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup 2010!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hash Cup 1st place, Soma - Somantra.....
..............2nd place Donald Mallard - Tropical Hash......
..............3rd place Dutchgrown - GN09 C99 Bubble

Breeder's Cup:

Sativa: 1st Place - Greenhouse - Super Lemon Haze,
............2nd place - Mosca - C99bx1,
............3rd place Soma - Amnesia Haze

Indica: - 1st place - Soma - Lavender,
.............. 2nd-Mosca - Grapefruit Fly,
...............3rd - Dutchgrown - Killer Queen Redux

Grower's Cup:

Sativa: 1st Place-Hundred Gram Oz - SSSDH,
........... 2nd place- Chef - R.A.D.,
............3rd Place-Dr.D - C99A11 x SDiesel

Indica: 1st Place - Goba - Chemdog,
............2nd place- JamieShoes - Shatners Bassoon,
............3rd Place - Londinium - Mental Home

Coffee Shop: Dampkring

Breeder of the Year : Dutchgrown....

I would like to thank everyone who managed to attend the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup this year. Due to the ash-spewing Icelandic Volcano I couldn't make it there myself as was the case with many others sadly, but the cup went ahead and we had more entries this year than any other (total of 37 hash and 'erb entries).....

Congratulations to the growers and breeders that won an award and commiserations to those that did not......

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Congrats to the winners and those that placed !!!

I look forward to the smoke reports !!

Peace

reddy1

ICMag Donor
nice job everyone!! no surprise to see all the haze and c99 winning. chem family too. good shit. i would like to hear more about these strains from the growers cup; R.A.D., Shatners Basson, and Mental Home. happy 420

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sativa 1st place....Ireland will be in a 'Haze' tonight! Thank you Gypsy, Op, and everyone else that organised the cup, I hope to toke it up with you all next 420! I was shocked to see my name as I didn't think my entry even landed!

Big shout out to REZDOG and OJD!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
congrats

I was wondering what that damn volcano was going to do with the 4:20 plans

I hope to enter something next year if all goes well BUT if not there is always the next

I see a couple strains I need to pick up based on the winners, need em in my stable for sure.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Wow what a results list, Congratulations to all who placed, especially donald mallard "Good On Ya Mate"

Peace

B

Bud Greenleaf

Deepest congrats to all the winners, entrants and attendees that braved the nuclear winter to celebrate.

This canuck will eventually get to a real 420 with y'all.

Hippy New Year to everyone.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Congrats to everyone & thanks HB ;) ttys amigo

RAD = old Nirvana K2 cut (circa '02-3ish) X Limon male (Mystery X Trainwreck/Urkle)

Big :yes: to oldpink for keepin it all on the rails!

Looking forward to meeting everyone next year :tiphat:

cheers

Goba

Wow thats awesome. Made my 420 a lot better reading that. I was shocked to hear not only my package arrived but that I won! I thought that the ash cloud messed with the shipping. Congratulations to everyone else. Happy 420, hope to meet you all next year.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice job everyone!! no surprise to see all the haze and c99 winning. chem family too. good shit. i would like to hear more about these strains from the growers cup; R.A.D., Shatners Basson, and Mental Home. happy 420

HiReddy

"Shatners' Bassoon" - is a local Dutch scene cut suspected of being a C99 cross, sold under different names including chocolope... no one round here is really sure mate, but I'm of the opinion that it probably isn't chocolope as thats meant to be a sativa and this one definitely isnt (finished in 8 weeks, stature leaves and hit that scream indica) :)

*Shatners Bassoon is a reference to a Chris Morris "jape" whereby he got British politicians to stand up in parliament to warn the country of the dangers of "cake".." a new and dangerous amphetamoid from prague, that affects the area of the brain known as Shatners' Bassoon" ... even when they were shown "actual pills of cake (the size of BK whoppers) they still didnt twig that it was a spoof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbq3kc29Tmg

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
F'n AYYYY!! Congrats to ALL who entered... And now congrats to my good friends Mosca and Dr.D on your placings brothers. I am proud to know you fellas.. And CONGRATS to dutchgrown aka dG :D.. on your breeder of the year award... great work also on the placing in hash and indi... peace n pufs..

sackO

THC4SIM

Well done to all this years winners!!!!!!! :greenstars:

im sure all u guys that made it over had a great time,
ill look forward to hooking up with some new and old faces next time!

:smoke out:

C

cannabis god

congrats to all winners!:tiphat:
super lemon haze is on my list for sure.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Congrats everyone!!

Lavender is on of my fav. sooo tasty !!!

SLH mhhh if this was the ibo cut also???
Shatners' Bassoon =Chocolope= Odj Fruity skunk!!
And SSSDH again

lots of last years stuff

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts