What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LOVE my magic flight launch box

deltronZER0

Just got my magic flight launch box a week or two ago, and I don't think i can honestly say enough good things about it.
in past experiences, vapes were:
*un portable
*took forever to heat up
*poorly designed (really? upward slanting whip?)
*hard to futz with so the load didn't burn
*questionably healthy heating and circuitry
*easy to break
*manufactured in china/customer service? don't make me laugh
and so far, the MFLB has been
*portable
*almost instant heat up
*beautiful and well thought out design
*super easy to adjust the load for complete vape-age
*organic materials only
*bomb proof as hell
*manufactured in the good ol' usa, with amazing life time warranty, even if its probably your fault.
so go do it and buy one, best $100 I've spent in recent history.
any other MFLB users wanna share their experiences?

ROJO145

Veteran
No shit,I been lookin at it,looks cool with the carving on it!That nuts a little to much for my broke ass atm,but someday!!Enjoy:tiphat:

Ihop

:) MFLB, it's my one and only vape,(though I now own 2). Got rid of my other vapes when I found this about a year ago. You can take it almost anywhere, virtually no odor, and I save a ton of product. With their customer service and lifetime guarantee there is no way to screw this up. Staying higher and using less; what more do you want?

Peace.

G

guest456mpy

Alright you guys have finally pushed me over the edge after watching vaporizers for 'bout a year now.

Best place to mail order, Please !

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I am sold on these launch boxes as well, maybe if I pass go and collect $200 I'll pick one up. I am plugged into the wall here with my extreme. I hate having to smoke oil joints when I go out.

http://www.magic-flight.com/ and that guy who makes them posts on FC sometimes

deltronZER0

best place to order from is v*a*peworld.com if you use the promo code FC2010 or FC-2010 (don't remember which, try both, seperately) it gives you 12% off

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hey ZERO I'm wondering if the launch box gives great big
vape hits, my VaporGenie has me exhaling hits w/clouds
the same size & density of bong hits, how bout the launch?

hows the battery life?

yeah, how many bowls before you need to swap out batteries?

looks cool to me, I especially like the no flame & easy use.

Last edited:

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Pretty wild device. I'd sure be interested in trying one, but it seems a bit less than convenient for regular use (website says to remove the battery and shake out the chamber after each hit?).

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

KJ, I think they intend for you to remove/reverse the battery
so that you don't push it in inadvertently activating it, you do
shake it up between hits #1 & 2 to redistribute the unvaped
weed into the channel contacting the electrified screen. that's
how it vapes by electrifying (thereby heating) the screen.

deltronZER0

first off, the removing the battery between hits is really easy to do, and is because theres no on switch or button, just a circuit that is completed when you push the battery in all the way, but the hole is a tight enough fit that the battery will stay in even when pulled out a half inch.
also, battery life, the battery life is reallllllly good. with one battery, you can get about five minutes of rips, since you take the battery out between. so for me, thats about a bowl or two per battery, and honestly, one battery will get you really high. and the shaking thing is great, I do it between every hit, but it doesnt have to be any thing more than a quick knock on the wrist and the jiggle to get it back into the trench. makes the vaping much more efficient. i remember my last vape always almost charring some parts and then some parts were almost still emerald
finally, on cloud density, I do get satisfying tasty hits, but I wouldn't compare them to bong rip sized, though they are visible when I exhale. they are definetly more on the stealth side though
and on efficiency, I've been high for most of the last two weeks + and i still probably have about 1.5 - 2 g's left from my eighth

deltronZER0

also, I haven't used a vapor genie, but I'd pick the mflb in a second, since there is no butane or butane partial combustion products.
and you can use it in heavy wind/outside/concert/library/main street
and those are just the locations I can personally vouch for ;)
the trick is to palm the little guy, and then hold it to your mouth, and its hard to tell that you even really have anyting in your hand.
as a practical comparison, imagine a little box that is the size of two chapstick tubes, but square (obviously) and thats how small this guy is

K.J

Veteran
also, battery life, the battery life is reallllllly good. with one battery, you can get about five minutes of rips, since you take the battery out between. so for me, thats about a bowl or two per battery, and honestly, one battery will get you really high.

Ouch, that's a deal killer for me. One needs to use a new battery every few bowls? So for me, like 2-3 battery's a day? Wowzers! I'll stick with my butane powered Iolite...works wonders and a can of good butane last a hell of a long time with the device.

yeah those are definitely some good benefits, good info !
the battery seems like the biggest killer, mayb theyll improve efficiency soon [hopefully]
should get some rechargeables in the meantime!

deltronZER0

oh they're all rechargable batteries, included, with charger, and the recharge is really reasonable. in fact, regualr batteries won't work, they need to be high power rechargable guys
it you order from vapeworld with that code, you can get the MFLB with 4 batteries for about 100 bux

K.J

Veteran
oh they're all rechargable batteries, included, with charger, and the recharge is really reasonable. in fact, regualr batteries won't work, they need to be high power rechargable guys
it you order from vapeworld with that code, you can get the MFLB with 4 batteries for about 100 bux

Well, that does make it a bit more reasonable. But still, that sounds like more hassle than it's worth, imho.

deltronZER0

I really thought it would be, and i even ended up cheaping out and only getting the two it came with. I've had it 2? weeks and I can't think of a time when I wished I had more batteries.
:2cents:

Latest posts

Latest posts