What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco-Ops

CovertCrops

Hello coco enthusiasts, Ive been in the process of phasing out hydroton for coco and recirculating for drain to waste. The response from the plants has been very positive, and happy plants make happy people. Ive been using Canna coco and their coco nutrients with excellent results. So here's the line-up; the far left row is Purple Kush, the next row is Great white shark, then some rough looking Strawberry Cough (first run), and Apollo is on the far right.

Day 1 of 12/12
picture.php

The irrigation system is hooked up a few days later
picture.php

Week 2
picture.php

Week 3
picture.php

Week 4
picture.php

picture.php

Gws
picture.php

PK and Gws
picture.php

Room/tent 2 "The big picture"
picture.php

The other table is also in Canna coco but I am running an experiment with sea solids vs. Canna coco nutes, so that run won't really be covered in this thread. I've got 2 more tables in room 2 that will be swapped to coco in the next week or two and then I'm all coco.

Well, that about brings you up to date, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

CovertCrops

Work2much - Thanks for stopping by. No Cindy in my collection, not yet anyways. The Apollo is ok, I keep her mostly because she can finish fast if I push her, and a few peeps really like it. Having a 45 day strain can come in handy in a pinch, especially when I jack up my schedule.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
v tidy set up, CC and impressive results so far

unfortunatly i couldn't see the pics in your DIY dripper thread-not too worry

keep posting updates-i'm going to check for this grow as it looks like i could learn something

love the A wings

cheers
eddieS

CovertCrops

Eddieshoestring - Thank you very much. A wings are great, I am a big fan. I just changed the orientation of my hoods to make better use of the light mover. I was surprised at how much brighter it got in the tent. Here's a few more shots.

picture.php

picture.php

Apollo
picture.php

cannaboy

Looks real good!!! I would try to top out and get a thick layer of canopy vegetation and have more compact plants same numbers with more light penetration .... I found this to be invalubale..

I like your set up,,,

CovertCrops

Cannaboy - Thank you. I'm mostly pleased with the canopy, but I do have some very stretchy plants in there that got away from me. I have done some LST since those pictures were taken, not a fan of topping personally. I do have the lights are on a mover, which gives great penetration all the way to the bottom. I do prefer more compact plants, but the ECSD is worth the stretch and I suspect the Strawberry cough is as well. Thanks again.

CovertCrops

Got my iceboxes today! It's not really warm enough to require them yet but :jump: I'm pleased they are here. They were the final piece to ensure smooth year round growing, at least I think they were, always seems to be something else I need/want......

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts