What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Lots of different flavors of medicine or puffage, or puffs, or what i say is my prescribed prozaC in which i really do not take or want to take nor have a prescription for just a figure of speech..
Who im going toe 2 toe with..?? just you keep reading and see :D

HOWZIT..??
Ok after lots of thought and consulting with my plants.. I have decided after 5 years of no grow and show to do a thread. I have been here since 2004 back when all your friends posted in their threads, and you could find everyone on the 1st page of the new posts... LMFAO!! Now i have to search my posts to find my friends now.. :D Anyhow I am not professional at this by no means, and well i only grow for myself nobody else.. I do share when it is necessary but mostly puff alone... I have prolly grown out and puffed more than 50 diff flavas since i started growing and that dont include all the bagseed or i should say shwagseed i grew.. :D

I have grown seed frombag, heavens stairway, seeds direct, seedbay, and been gifted by some very SPECIAL people... I have tried many "elite" clones but i still havent tried quite a few as well.. It is to fucking hard to keep up with all the new flavas, that many of our friends in the IC community are creating.. I grow very small enough to keep me HGIH throughout the year... I have learned tremendous amounts from my good friends here... As for nutes i use fox farms with ea and en which is like chicken noodle soup for your plants.. ;).. I dont add anything but i will brew up some teas...soil i just switched from pro mix to happy frog from fox farms and must say i do like it thus far i add EWC and perlite along with a starter food mix and go beybey..

my garden outdoors is at a location a hop skip and a jump away from my casa... So it is nice to be able to even jog over and see my gurls if i want.. :D
Also my indoor is at said spot i only use a 250hps in flower due to limited space but it is perpetual so nugs come outta there quite often..:D So i dont need big light that would be overkill and me not greedy..:D :dance013:.. I have been though many of thread here @ IC and some of you fellas and fellaettes can straight up kill it and grow some fucking great puffage.. I have muncho respect for many of you. I think you know who you are i think... :D So that being said Its time to get this party started...

My flavas going are
1-Orange Blast -female - swan song seeds female
2-PP x C99 - mosca seeds female
3-ICU - mossy jems
4-Bubbabx1- chuckyou
5-sputnik -female
6-swt3 x princess diesel -pops - seedling
7-blue shiva f2 - baby with 2 sets leaves
8-Limon x Sour Thai - seedling -swan song seeds
9-sour thai male ;) - swan song seeds

Ok here are a few to start with..

^^ above is a baby bubba bx1left then a pp x c99 right from top view. The side view the lefty is ppxc99 it started with no grow tip and then it split the main and popped a grow tip.. she is a survivor so ima see what she does.. the righty side view baby is bubba.. man im stoended..:D

below is sputnik side view
sputnik from the top.

below is side of sour thai confirmed now male
top view of sour thai

below is side of orange blast
top of orange blast

below is a group shot..

Hope you likeY what ya see so far.. bbl with some newer shots these were from last week of march i believe.. So they do look somewhat different.. peace n pufs

sackO

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I got my seat, Looking like a lot of nice flavours there bro.

:lurk:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice selection!
And off to a good start, too :)

Good luck with the grow and have fun with em sackster.

I b lurkin' :blowbubbles:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice sackO im subscribed,,, Is that a chute boxe t-shirt in the background...?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
:lurk:
great looking plants you have there. can't wait to see more! :)

what are your plans regarding that sour thai male?

good luck! :wave:

Che

Veteran
Right on man glad you decided to post up :) I'll be watching along with interest Sack0!

ROJO145

Veteran
Im On Board Sack! Looks like a fine show in the works! Orange Blast huh,thought I knew everything about Zep!!!:tiphat:

Cannawinner

Veteran
How absolutely fabtastic Sacko..
They are looking very good. And will no doubt turn into absolutely killer nugs...
How long will you veg for?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool, can't wait to see this grow!

9 plants under a 250 seems like it could get a bit crowded especially with the thais.

How big is your grow area?

Do you train? top? crush? scrog?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great selection bro, i intend on being around to see this through and even plan on doing a grow myself soon so keep an eye out for me doing a lot more posts.
Peace

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
rsvp

rsvp

excellent selections for sure. Your gonna like the sputnic...should be a serious bong session at the end of this thread...

Latest posts

Latest posts