Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > Mango Haze

Thread Title Search
Mango Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2010, 12:38 AM #1
eugenegreen
herbalist

eugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really nice
Mango Haze

I took a drive to meet up with a friend to pick up some cuts, and the nugs were an added surprise from him... And I'm super grateful!

I believe these have an 80+ day cure on em, Irie!

This herb should come with a recording of the NASA launch sequence... Because you're gonna have "liftoff"!
Wow, super amazing and unbelievably potent... This right here, is what it's all about. A motivational herb which takes you to the core, and I haven't found a ceiling as of yet... It just slices through any other "high" like a Ginsu... Really! I have a good sample, yet I find myself smoking this with some restraint... Not because I want to conserve what I have... No, it's because this herb makes all other herbs seem like garbage! And that's real talk!

The aroma is a spicy haze, with an undertone of unripe mango.. And the taste, translates well from the smell.
What's truly interesting is when having handled some nugs, your fingers are left with this faintly sweet smell of chocolate, but it doesn't translate into the taste, but awesome nonetheless! As mentioned before, this sample has been cured for 80+ days.. Making it smooth to medicate, but if you take a fatty you're bound to choke... Because you'll find yourself holding this special smoke in a bit longer than you would with other strains

The duration of the high is quite long... You still feel it 4 hours later, granted not as high as just having toked, but 4 hours later you still feel it pretty good. A big plus here, no comedown! You feel good smoking this, this is conversation herb... Everyone I've smoked out, has been wowed on the first hit! And I consider myself and the company I keep to be seasoned smokers.. This herb is truly something special...

Get yourself some when Shanti releases more.. Do NOT miss out on this strain! It has become my new favorite, and will be here a long time....

JAH Bless

Threw in a couple of glass pics too

SAFETY
Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
R.I.P. Medjool
eugenegreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:16 PM #2
Hazy Lady
Prom Night Dumpster Baby

Hazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really niceHazy Lady is just really nice
Oy! Eugene!, you need to sort your pics brother!
Hazy Lady is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 12:31 PM #3
REDEYE_420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazy Lady View Post
Oy! Eugene!, you need to sort your pics brother!
Yep, what Hazy Lady said!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM #4
eugenegreen
herbalist

eugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really niceeugenegreen is just really nice
Why? You guys can't see em?

SAFETY
Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
R.I.P. Medjool
eugenegreen is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 08:21 PM #5
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
I would smoke it!

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 PM #6
REDEYE_420

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenegreen View Post
Why? You guys can't see em?
Nah mate, I can't see any pics. I can see icons where the pics are supposed to be, but not the pics.

Peace.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:35 PM #7
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
I see the bud and glass pics man

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 PM #8
jgrow

jgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura about
i see no pictures
we'll never forget the wonders of mary's bed
and we can run 200 miles through a ganja feild
until all we see is red and we can shout it out
we're still thinking about the wonders of mary's bed

and so we sing jump around sweet mary
you know we all have to move along
you never know what you've got in this cruel world
until you realize its gone
jgrow is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 11:42 PM #9
travese311
Student of Fine Cannabis

travese311 will become famous soon enoughtravese311 will become famous soon enoughtravese311 will become famous soon enough
No pics for me as well.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:12 AM #10
Majo

I can't see pics anyway... good job