What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A 2010 spring garden

wick.96

Holla. yeeeeahhh boyeeeeeeee

whats up guys!! as always a busy busy guy i am i have a little treat for my bothers.... this is well into flower now and looking SWEET!!!!!

little bit of a weird one this round.. had some issues with a few clones so i cloned again and dropped 3 of em beside 3 well rooted one... hoping for the best!!!

letting them do there own thing this time round.. they are filling in real nice!!! 2 NL 4 PK

northern lights & purple kush mix

picture.php

this is the NL closeup
picture.php

the NL
picture.php

the PK
picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
Ill take a seat right here. Good to see ya around buddy. I got the PK and a few other gems recently, Ill be watching. Karma, One Love

wick.96

So something happened a few weeks ago to myself.. An old friend that i have smoked with many times, told his mom to come see me.. this is when she asked me for some(goods)

A very good friend of hers has cancer. He has major problems swallowing and eating in general, as it is very painful for him to do so..He also doesn't sleep very well anymore as he is in constant pain. He hasn't eaten anything sustainable for months losing alot of weight.

Shes telling me this and i am in shock...total shock .She has come to me. My whole perspective has been changed from this one incident... Why. because I know i have the medicine strong enough to help him... Of course i cannot say no.. I even laced a few pre rolls with dust from the inside of my grinder. and of course I warned her these were very potent.

This guy doesn't smoke at all. He is only doing it because...well hes suffering.. and willing to try anything at this point...

...I have always grown for myself It's never been about supplying others, or making a million dollars..I love to smoke. I love good clean product.I know how to do this very efficiently and cost effectively.

Of course he is on all sorts of meds and pain killers. which arnt helping much...

so fast forward a week.. She comes into the place..almost in tears.... I'm like... whats up??..are you ok??....fearing the worst has happened....

....he ate....... he slept..... he hasn't looked better in months......she says...

I'm like whaaaaaat?!?!?

she giggles... and tells me the story. He apparently smoked half a doobie one night and hopped into his hot-tub.. Remember this guys a lightweight.not a toker... immediately he needed to go lay down... and was sleeping within 1/2 hour of smoking... he slept the whole night.. in the morning he demanded a good old fashion breakfast from his wife.. she of course was stunned but obliged promptly.. his color was better....he was more assertive... he sat down and packed away a huge breakfast...his wife had made.... and was telling her ... he thinks he had smoked to much!!! but was feeling great!!!

See now I have heard about this, read about this.blah blah blah... my grass actually helped this guy out, i have witnessed it first hand... big time.. this is so fascinating for me because I feel this warmth, this fuzzy good feeling about this... I have never helped anyone with my hobby...ever until this day.. well besides the growing aspect of course!!!

I want to do it more.yet..... I am a BAD guy to the law......this is total bullshit. I have finally seen it, heard about it, read about it myself...to deny people something that powerful that instant... is unbelievable to me.

and yes boys.. it was the PK and PK keif

One Love 731

Veteran
Thank you for all you do, its nice to be in good company. Check out Rick Simpson's "Run From The Cure" it should be on youtube. Its great to be able to see the end result of your good deeds, good Karma is sure to find you. Your compassion has helped a whole extended family, all those that deal with this chap. Keep up the good work, your trimming methods have gotten me in that 1gpw+ realm. Your a first class grower, teacher and human being. Karma, One Love

wick.96

just in time bro!!! just in time for an update!!
ZA garden
picture.php

this would be some PK

picture.php

this would be some NL
picture.php

hehehe... the beginning

picture.php

hairs

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy folks!!! good to see everyone again!!

The PK inter nodes are looking much better this round..

One Love 731

Veteran
I need a good camera and finally have the $doh$, what package (camera,lenses,filters?)would ya recommend? Next time I do a show I want to do it right. Karma, One Love

wick.96

One love

The S5IS canon or a canon SLR has the ability to focus to 0mm to lens.. I currently use the s3is.. The camera just rocks, and takes really nice video footage to. I use it dual purpose. I can hold ruffly 1/2hour of video ona 2 g SD card

Befri

Hey Wick!! Just recovering from my birthday this weekend!!! Nice pics!! I will have my new grow diary up soon!! Wanted to give props for your garden!!! :dance013:

I wish I could get my hands on the HSPK!! I'm growing a PK from seed. It was given to me from a fellow grower, it has a fruity smell with some spice to it. The high is very strong, and what a kick!!
She should be finishing up in a couple of weeks!!

Cheers!! :joint:

wick.96

Cool man!! thanks for popping in to say HIGH! I look forward to reviewing your newest diary!

Take care buds!

wick.96

an update!! for your viewing experience!lol

It's been a very slack ass round for me this go around... not really trying to hard!!! next round i hope to have my shit in better order/organized....

woudda been perfect if that stupid lint hair wasn't there...ARGGGGGHHHHHHH thats gonna need a photo-shop edit
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

northern lights
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Kush
picture.php

picture.php

whole room tops
picture.php

macros
picture.php

picture.php

quickspecs
This room is 5X7X8foot runs a single hortilux 1K
6 site Recirculating Shallow water culture with top drip.
runs lucas formula and hydrozyme.and a bloom boosting agent in flower.
average yeild is above 2 pounds per harvest

encase ye'all forgat!

My killer shot edited in photoshop(deletion of lint hair)

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice.
Them pks just turn into a shit load of golf balls and racket balls. Northern lights is a good one I had a cut once lost her in mix of strains I ditched out.
Keep it up Im posted

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
That looks AMAZING!

You may be a bad guy in the eyes of the law, but you are a great guy in the eyes of that family and this community.

I guess we are all judged by the company we keep. I prefer law breakers like you ;) The PK is truly a gift from god.

Peace, :joint:

wick.96

Hey ya Broes!! good to seeya found the new thread!!

Thanks for the kind words.. I do what i can in this fucked up world we live in.. and i will continue to because.. I AM right. and THEY are wrong... And in the meantime I' be Growing...

Peace to all.. pics coming soon!

wick.96

OK weekend updates... the PK is finishing up real quick like it did last time.. starting to notice the change already... the northern lights however is in bulk up stage... the branches are trying to fall over already...No cages this round.... that might have been a mistake... no probley was a mistake!!lol....

anyways!

without further ado

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hahahah.jpg

photoshop4.jpg

last two show early tricomes formation..before they are fully developed(mushroom capped)see the pointy strands. notice the blobs at the base of the stem.

photoshops.jpg

photshps.jpg

enjoy macro lovers!!

lets play a game.. there is a mix in order of shots.. can you spot PK vs NL?

Latest posts

Latest posts