What's new

NIRVANA INDOOR MIX FLOWERING PIX

kweezy

hey guys, This grow was very unpleasant(due to root aphids). Didnt get rid of em in time. So now Im juss saying "screw it" and am now flushing em. The root aphids stunted their growth dramatically, the buds are supposed to to be 2x to 3x bigger. They are in week 7 and hope that at least i will have a good zip or 2 to smoke... Here are the pix (notice the yellowing from the root aphids)

plant #1
DSC00364.jpg

plant #2
DSC00361.jpg

plant#3
DSC00359.jpg

plant#4 (i know for sure this is the master kush
DSC00357.jpg

plant#5
DSC00355.jpg

Tzone007

Looks like some quality bud regardless of the amount. They do look like they need at least 2-3 weeks but if they are going south fast you got to do what you got to do. I heard the master kush is really tasty. Whats the smell like with most of them? I've tried the GHS mixed pack with good results and was considering trying the nirvana as well.

kweezy

they smell really fruity and the master kush is something else... the smell is pungent and citrusy, i noe for sure itz gonna be good smoke even tho i got root aphids

D

DiiZZii3

Damn, hell yea thatll b some quality smoke fosho. Cant wait to see the finished prouduct, and find out how much weight u end up with

A

arvid b

She has massive long pistils.

I wonder how the aphids will affect the quality of the smoke.

Some plants release or change the balance of certain chemicals in order to repel attackers by poisoning or sickening them; i wonder if the resin will be more or less potent?

Let us know, kweezy.

Latest posts

Latest posts