What's new

Sensi seeds Early girl outdoor experience??

crfhonda

Im looking for some help on this strain. I just got it today and i was wondering if anyone has had experience growing this strain. Im looking for some helpful tips on stuff like if its able to take heavy doses of fertilizer or not. Topping or not to top? If anyone has any pics or just some useful advice i would love to hear it.

Thanks

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
i have some experience, i bought 10 seeds, got one female, she turned into a mongo 6 foot tall bush, looked awesome, started flowering, went back in week 3 of flower, nothing left but a hole in the ground, fuck...

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
sorry i wasnt helpful, definately top and give lots of veg time, early october finish (my guess)

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Ive grown Sensi's EG several times.

Its a single stemmed plant that grows to 5' and yields about 5oz's at the most.

No, no, no, dont top the plant. Sensi's EG grows litterally like a stick . Its longest side branch is 3" and topping doesnt increase that branching. I would suggest that there isnt much you can do to increase the yield. Its a small, single stemmed plant and thats it. There are some other companies that sell EG, but i sense they may be different in structure because they do branch and bush out.

Potency is decent, the smoke has a sweetness. Its a hardy plant and grows well outdoors. It finishes early. I harvested both grows before the 3rd week of Sept. Its very stealthy because of its single cola nature.

Heavy doses of ferts?... hmmm..well, the strain isnt nute sensitive at all. I do fertilize but i avoid using heavy doses. Nitrogen can drive down PH and the bloom buster type ferts really crash ph to the ground. If you start with a ph of 6.7 in the spring, heavy doses of ferts over the season and then into flower will drive the ph down to as low as 5.0 in early flower. Once that occurs you can pour on nutes unil the cows come home to no avail. The buds end up small with a small yeild.

I would tell you EG doesnt need heavy doses. Get the ph right, sprinkle a little ferts on it here and there and wait for sept.