What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Restore America Project

NHMI

For all of you who want to see pot legalized, please listen. I agree completely but the issue isn't that it is against the law, the issue is that the law is against the people and the constitution forbids the Govt to take on the role as an imaginary victim to persecute the people when it comes down to something that should be left to one's personal judgement on whether or not they smoke or use pot.

The Restore America project uses the Constitution to reinact the laws of the original founding fathers and what their purpose was. The only real difference is that they accept all religions whereas the founding fathers used the term "freedom of religion" in the context of freedom of denominational choice of worshiping Christ. They didn't tollerate any other religions despite what lying liberals teach today.That is why 4 yrs after the supposed separation they signed a bill making it manditory that the Bible be taught in ALL public schools because they knew it was the backbone of the moral framework that holds a great country together, but aside that we are demanding that ALL prosecution for victimless crimes cease and desist immediately with full amnesty for those who repent and step down for abusing their power and abusing the Constitutional rights as well as the God-given rights of freedom that is deserved by all who inhabit this soil.

We also aim to dissolve the IRS and the RMV because it is unconstitutional to make you sign away your rights in order to gain the priviledge of driving on public streets when it is your right to walk, run, transport yourself in anyway you so choose as long as you aren't endangering anyone.

I had a speeding ticket in Mass recently and they just inacted a "luxury fee" and outright told me it was for the luxury of defending myself before the magistrate...but if I didn't then I would have had to pay the $350 ticket because a cop was a liar and tagged me from a 40mph zone but I didn't pass the sign so was still in the 65...so I beat it somewhat but had I not paid the luxury fee, any corrupt cop can write tickets to anyone he wants whether truthful or not. These are just a few of the things that will be changing but our efforts will have a greater impact if everyone in the US called or wrote their representitives and especially their Governor, because we will be giving each Governor of the 50 states an ultimatum in the next few months. So start bitching to the politicians about this stuff so when we hand over our warrants they will already feel the heat and it will be less likely to end in civil war or armed conflict.

Here are the goals attached and here is the link to get involved. Also you need to google your local militia's and join...even if you don't want to fight...just having numbers will slow opposition. Plus you may have to fight for your freedom in the near future so better to be somewhat prepared. Don't write me off as some whackjob, I just recently found out and joined and we have a large number of important people involved as well as a good portion of the country...so change is coming but it wont be the kind Obamma was talking about...lol

http://www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/front-page.html

If you value your freedom I suggest you join us in acting now. We WILL be successful since we have high ranking Generals in the US Military on board as well...it will be foreign troops that are already stationed here we may have to worry about...but hopefully the peacefull approach works 1st...

Attachments

• RAP.pdf
    272.8 KB · Views: 42

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like that a whole lot.

Restore the Constitution and we can restore your freedoms. The United States of America and the Constitution was made to protect us from tyrants.

Europe has been embattled for centuries with aristocracy, polyarchy, oligarchy, and tyranny. We've let that "government knows best mentality" lull us to sleep and hijack our government.

This is the result of +100 years of it all coming to a head. These people work off decade long plans. The typical American is consumed with what they have to do in the next 5mins. It's easy to see how much goes on behind our backs.

The worst part of it is we are lied to all the time and still hold no one accountable. Easy to do when your media is owned by the corporate/state apparatus.

hazeified

Good Luck Bro, here in the UK we dont have a single constutional document to refer to, parliment creates all constutional law, you would need a lifetime to become familiar with it enough to challenge!!

FreeMan

Good Luck Bro, here in the UK we dont have a single constutional document to refer to, parliment creates all constutional law, you would need a lifetime to become familiar with it enough to challenge!!

We've got tools over here too bro, you just have to step out of the 'Acts'. There are many possibilities, the law ALWAYS provides remedy... you just need to know where to look.

Thanks for posting NHMI, the de facto world we live in needs to make its long awaited return to the land, where true men stand on the shoulders of giants. It looks like you guys have your course set straight for shore... De Jure = Truth, and although it seems like it's the last possibility to play out, I think it will be the most spectacular. Good Luck :ying:;)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought I liked the idea, but then I went and read the website.

:p

Freedom is not for the faint of heart, that's why it's so easily lost. The founders knew it takes personal sacrifice to protect liberty.

Personal Sacrifice isn't even in our lexicon anymore.

It's "what can someone else/government do for me? Poor me." Me, me, me, I, I, I. Sounds like a bunch two years olds crying for mommies tit. Complete nanny state mentality and then we turn around and are surprised one day when we have no freedoms or privacy left.

Presto_D

No, you've got me all wrong, SpasticGramps. I have no part in the liberal mentality. Furthest thing from my own standards.

And I ask your forgiveness for this, but I was apalled by the religious tone of the website, not its goals.
They seem to want to roll back into the past, before suffrage, before blacks had equal rights.
Refering to satanic forces and the book of revelations.

I cannot personally support anything so religiously flavored, and that's where I ask your forgiveness. If that flavor of a method of freedom appeals to you, more power to you! I have nothing against religious ideologies that harm no one, but I cannot support such a thing myself.

The basic premise of getting government simplified and more control over my own life back to me, indeed I can support! But I won't go there under god.

If I have to label myself I would say independant leaning libertarian.
But I'll leave this thread alone, the concept is good, but I don't like the proposed replacement so much. I'll just stick to getting myself as offgrid as possible on my own 50 acres.

qdavid

OP, I'm just wondering what ultimatum is going to the governors of each of the 50 states within the next few months?

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
If you hadn't already lost me with:

then you sure would have with:

I"M A HUGE LIBERAL.... Call me a.. LIBERAL ATARIAN....

AND THE CONSTITUTION IS WHAT MADE AMERICA GREAT..... and when they started ignoring it... AMERICA WENT TO SHIT.. AND INTO A POLICE/WELFARE/TRACK EVERYONE... Country..

RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION....

Government subsidies.. ARE THE WORSE THING FOR FREE ENTERPRISE... cause you have scumbag corps fighting to get MORE N MORE N MORE N MORE.... and it costs all of us...

Stop all the taxation... all the giving away of AMERICAN money to FOREIGN COUNTRIES under the guise of "Foreign Aid"..

AND STOP EDUCATING FEEDING HEALING AND HOUSING.... ANYONE... ANYONE.... IN AMERICA ILLEGALLY.... ANYONE..

If they are here illegally and can support themselves.... MORE POWER TO EM... but social programs emergency care k-12 education... IS FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS ONLY..

THAT IS NOT UN LIBERAL... THAT IS AMERICAN.... I want to help all AMERICANS... and we can't do that if we help ANYONE HERE.. LEGAL OR NOT..

Fuck I do something Illegal... I GET ARRESTED.... someone else comes here illegally... THEY GET WELFARE.. HOUSING ASSISTANCE.. THEIR KIDS EDUCATED... FREE EMERGENCY ROOM SERVICE.. cause they never pay ....

THATS BULLSHIT... AND THATS THE PROBLEM...

we don't need fences or to turn America into a giant prison...

We need to follow the Constitution... and DENY ILLEGAL ALIENS ANY SOCIAL SERVICES AT ALL... and I bet ya a million bucks... they won't be bringing their families here to live off the programs... that won't exist anymore...... and like I said...

IF THEY CAN PAY THEIR OWN WAY... I HAVE NO BITCH WHATSOEVER...

ITS WHEN THEY TAKE THE LIMITED RESOURCES MEANT FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS IN NEED... THAT I GET PISSED... I AND EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN PAYS OUT THE ASS THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES BEING HERE LEGALLY AND THEY SHOW UP BRING THEIR FAMILIES AND ARE ILLEGAL... AND THEY WOUDN"T HAVE EVERYONE AND THEIR UNCLE HERE..> IF WE DIDN"T SUPPORT THEM.. INSTEAD OF DEPORT THEM

Peace

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, you've got me all wrong, SpasticGramps. I have no part in the liberal mentality. Furthest thing from my own standards.

And I ask your forgiveness for this, but I was apalled by the religious tone of the website, not its goals.

My bad. I need to go back and read the whole site more carefully. I missed the religious tone.

The titty baby thing wasn't directed at you. I've read some of your posts and know you aren't a titty baby. ;)

People have got to realize that neither God nor government is going to save your ass, only YOU can do that.

Preparation, planning, and execution achieves results.

Begging higher power's for handouts and help wastes time you could be spending doing the Big 3.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION....

It was a good starting point a couple centuries ago, but hanging on to that document, and trying to interpret what a bunch of long dead white guys were thinking when they wrote it, is no better than religious fundamentalism.

NHMI

Not to say all liberals are bad but I used to be a die-hard left wing liberal but then I started to see it was all lies and demoralizing America in the name of progress and removing God from everything is not right either, especially since this country was founded by Christians, plain and simple, like em or not.

That isn't the issue, the issue is our Constitutional rights which are just merely mirror images of our God-given rights on paper. The more we let it happen, the more it will happen and before you know it you aren't allowed to do anything. But by original law and by the Constitution All Americans have the right to bear arms and all Americans have the right to form a militia in the interest of keeping the Govt in line should they start infringing on these rights. The RMV is a good example. The fine print to get your license signs your right to travel on public roads and makes it a priviledge that is already yours. Fee's , registrations, etc are not part of that and are not constitutional....neither is taxing income, specifically mentioned....and a number of other things. The website was put together by everyday people because this is "We the People" and We the People need to stand up for what is already ours but has been taken away....and 3 strikes law or not, NO ONE should be doing 35 years for possession of 4.6 oz of pot.

NHMI

What religious tone? It is written in the same "tone as the Constitution. Just because it mentions our God given rights and "under God" it is not affiliated with the Christian "Restore America" plan that is the one that pops up when googled...The Guardians are for all religions and don't specify any religious context but since the majority of people on the planet and especially in this country believe in God or a God, so it is written with that in mind and our history which like it or not came from a Christian heritage.

I just went and looked, there is nothing religious...did you fall on your head? The only thing religious is moses with the 10 commandments (which Patrick Henri noted was the basis for all of our present laws) and it says "In God We Trust" which is our nations slogan...so there is nothing...man, people are so lazy they want to discredit something without even reading it....how pathetic, no wonder we are in the position we are in.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Those people in "We The People" thought it was perfectly alright to OWN other human beings! Didn't your God give Africans any "God-given rights" also?

I think, "we", as Americans, can do a lot better then emulating those people.

Presto_D

Http:/www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/rational.html

First paragraph:
For those who are concerned about opening the door to satanic forces, permit me to reassure you. The Guardian Elders deliberated with great sobriety the wisdom of sitting on our hands while the march to World War III continues. We asked ourselves if we could continue, in good conscience, to do nothing while so many of our friends and colleagues are suffering hardship. We asked ourselves if we are enjoined by the Book of Revelation from acting on behalf of freedom and mankind...

Emphasis mine.

"Did I fall on my head?" Indeed? Try reading the material you cite a bit more thoroughly.

It's not easy to cut & paste on my phone.

I'll be the first to admit I have a sensitivity to things of a religious nature, I was raised in a cult. But I can't let such an obvious example go when personal insults start to fly. I didn't insult you or the possibility that you could be religious. In fact my last post is an apology for my own viewpoint.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, we are going bankrupt after all.

U.S., U.K. Move Closer to Losing Rating, Moody’s Says

March 15 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. and the U.K. have moved “substantially” closer to losing their AAA credit ratings as the cost of servicing their debt rose, according to Moody’s Investors Service.

The governments of the two economies must balance bringing down their debt burdens without damaging growth by removing fiscal stimulus too quickly, Pierre Cailleteau, managing director of sovereign risk at Moody’s in London, said in a telephone interview.

Under the ratings company’s so-called baseline scenario, the U.S. will spend more on debt service as a percentage of revenue this year than any other top-rated country except the U.K., and will be the biggest spender from 2011 to 2013, Moody’s said today in a report.

“We expect the situation to further deteriorate in terms of the key ratings metrics before they start stabilizing,” Cailleteau said. “This story is not going to stop at the end of the year. There is inertia in the deterioration of credit metrics.”

Achieving the fiscal consolidation necessary to avert a downgrade will test “social cohesion” and may involve rewriting the “social contract” between governments and their people, Cailleteau said. “People have to decide what level of pain they are willing to accept to have a healthy economy.”

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those people in "We The People" thought it was perfectly alright to OWN other human beings! Didn't your God give Africans any "God-given rights" also?

I think, "we", as Americans, can do a lot better then emulating those people.

It's the spirit of the Constitution. Freedom for all people. They had history and social perceptions to contend with just as we do today.

That is an intellectually void statement IMO. You are missing the bigger picture of the philosophical undertones of the Constitution.

The enlightenment of the individual, mainly.

EDIT: Yes, that's my progressive reading of the Constitution ;) The balance is hard to find is it not?

Last edited: