Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > Critical Mass grow...

Thread Title Search
Critical Mass grow... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2005, 02:14 PM #1

Critical Mass grow...

Hello everyone...just wanted to show a few of these BEAUTIFUL Critical Mass girls I have going right now...They have just begun flowering and are MUCH larger than in these pics...now that I know how to post pics here I will update during each week of flowering....

Everyone I know who is currently growing this strain from seed is having a remarkabke experience so far. Almost everyone ive spoken to has had 90% germ rates or better, and EVERYone I have spoken with has had high #'s of females. I started 20, all germed and 15 were female!! I am seeing 3 phenotypes so far..first, a stout wide leaved afghani type. THen a taller, thinleaved more skunkish type, and the inbetweens. They all look so good it will be hell choosing the keeper.

Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 AM #2
shantibaba

shantibaba is a jewel in the roughshantibaba is a jewel in the roughshantibaba is a jewel in the roughshantibaba is a jewel in the roughshantibaba is a jewel in the roughshantibaba is a jewel in the rough
Hi Jbp2001

Well just for your own interest I cracked a packet open of CM to test them some 4 months ago since the seed looked a little premature to me. That is why we put 20 to a packet instead of the normal 15/16 seeds. Well out of the 20 I got 18 females and 2 males. I seleceted two phenotypes as keepers for a clone mum to help a few friends with production. Well I always test the girls in a flowering room and flower them from rooted clone to check quickly. These went to the same rigors...and let me tell you everyone is more than happy.So it just goes to show you even after all of these years with seed one does not know not alot from looking at seed ...all the best to you all Sb

all the best,
Shantibaba

Last edited by shantibaba; 10-13-2005 at 12:24 AM..
shantibaba is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2005, 12:32 AM #3
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

nice looking plants!!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2005, 12:39 AM #4
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin good jbp...il be watching this one

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2005, 02:57 AM #5

Here is a couple of shots of what they are looking like now...and the 3 phenos I see...

Old 10-13-2005, 02:57 AM #6

and a few of everyone...Cm's and lifesavers....

Old 10-30-2005, 05:21 PM #7
bush@crackhouse
self inflicted 911

bush@crackhouse is on a distinguished road
Every since i tried it for the first time i fell in love with it, i mean critical really cripples, and you gotta love that toothpaste flavour pheno!!!
Well, I DO!!!

I'm starting some critical mass clones too, maybe in a month or so, can't wait!!
Good luck with your grow jbp2001! :tup:

Ppl always wonder and think what they would do if they won the lottery - well i guess i would buy all Mr. nice's seedstock.. his, ReZ, Bog's, Soma's and Dj's!!!
way off topic hehehehe
"Coercive monopolist interests own the banks, the energy companies, producers of mineral fuels for the generation of power, as well as many other essential industries. They also own the mass media, which controls information and disseminates propaganda designed to maintain their status quo of obsolete technology and archaic resources. They are well represented in educational institutions, control endowments and grants, and essentially control the writing and publication of science texts used to train new scientists." from Occult Science Dictatorship, William Lyne
bush@crackhouse is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2005, 06:42 PM #8
kasabian
happy new year!!!!!!

kasabian is on a distinguished road
looking good cant wait to see these in flower...
kasabian is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2005, 12:54 AM #9

OK here we are in week 3...I thought CM was supposed to be all yeild and not all that great in flavor/aroma...NOT TRUE!!! These plants smell amazing!!

I love this strain...will have a permenant home with me!!

Old 11-18-2005, 12:58 AM #10

clones really easy too...

Here is a couple of everyone CM + Lifesaver...