Good day every one
The time has come for me to start an other thread. I need to stretch my branches so to speak. So I feel that its time to do a general grow where I branch what I'm growing or working/learning as I go. I will be attempting some breeding, my first intended attempt resulted in seeds in parts that I didn't selectivly pollenate. Well enough talk for now, lets get to the action.
I forget when I started these these beans
These are BlueMoonShine from Dutch Passion, about two weeks along.
A few weeks latter,
These all have such large roots from what I'm used to seeing.
When it came time to place these six into bloom I broke them down to two bubblers instead of one due to thier sizes. The three shortest ones went into one and the tallest ones just shuffled around in the one that they where in. I then numbered them 1-3 where the tall ones, 4-6 were the short ones. 1, 4, 6 were male and 2, 3, 5 are females.
These are from week 5
Oh and there are beans on board now these now too.
Smell wise, #5 tops them all, I don't know how to explain the smell. #2 smells less than #5 but is still pungent. #3 is the least pungent of them all.
#2 is the most dense of the bunch
#5 is 2nd in its denseness so far, the main cola is more solid in lenght than #2. this one doesn't have as many side branches due to taking cuttings befor they entered the flower rooms.
#3 was the biggest with the most branches. Its buds are small and loose compaired to the other two.
One last thing for tonight, The bloom room was just upgraded to 2000 watts from 1000watts.
This will have to be all for tonight as I need to get some sleep. And then I will add to this..........