in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The ReishiArium

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The ReishiArium Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2010, 01:21 PM #1
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Talking The ReishiArium

Good day every one

The time has come for me to start an other thread. I need to stretch my branches so to speak. So I feel that its time to do a general grow where I branch what I'm growing or working/learning as I go. I will be attempting some breeding, my first intended attempt resulted in seeds in parts that I didn't selectivly pollenate. Well enough talk for now, lets get to the action.

I forget when I started these these beans
These are BlueMoonShine from Dutch Passion, about two weeks along.

A few weeks latter,

These all have such large roots from what I'm used to seeing.

When it came time to place these six into bloom I broke them down to two bubblers instead of one due to thier sizes. The three shortest ones went into one and the tallest ones just shuffled around in the one that they where in. I then numbered them 1-3 where the tall ones, 4-6 were the short ones. 1, 4, 6 were male and 2, 3, 5 are females.
These are from week 5

Oh and there are beans on board now these now too.

Smell wise, #5 tops them all, I don't know how to explain the smell. #2 smells less than #5 but is still pungent. #3 is the least pungent of them all.

#2 is the most dense of the bunch
#5 is 2nd in its denseness so far, the main cola is more solid in lenght than #2. this one doesn't have as many side branches due to taking cuttings befor they entered the flower rooms.
#3 was the biggest with the most branches. Its buds are small and loose compaired to the other two.

One last thing for tonight, The bloom room was just upgraded to 2000 watts from 1000watts.

This will have to be all for tonight as I need to get some sleep. And then I will add to this..........
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM #2
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
allright,first seat!! got my popcorn bro,tagged up!

Old 03-07-2010, 06:11 PM #3
whatissixbynine

Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM #4
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
really love this shot,sez it all for me

them is some stout roots!! proper!!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:27 AM #5
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Hi guys

Yeah those roots were very easy to seperate once it came time to transplant them all.

Hey Uncle these were started out like the merlin's magics and then transplanted into the net pots.

If you look all the way into the back one the left you can see one that has roots comeing out of like all of the holes in the net pots, thats the way I would like to see them all to look.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:32 AM #6
TrichyTrichy

lush roots,G!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:32 AM #7
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I just added in a 2nd hood into the room this last week

Old 03-10-2010, 01:34 AM #8
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrichyTrichy View Post
lush roots,G!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:40 PM #9
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I started using this to start my seedlings, infact the BMS were in it before being transplanted into the net pots.

These are Merlin's Magic

here it is with fresh tap roots hanging down.

A day later

week one

Day 11

week 2

Day 16(today)

Old 03-10-2010, 08:48 PM #10
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

this is the newest aero bucket that has joined my room.

A little soaped up for cleaning

1 members found this post helpful.