What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Good day every one:tiphat:

The time has come for me to start an other thread. I need to stretch my branches so to speak. So I feel that its time to do a general grow where I branch what I'm growing or working/learning as I go. I will be attempting some breeding, my first intended attempt resulted in seeds in parts that I didn't selectivly pollenate. Well enough talk for now, lets get to the action.

I forget when I started these these beans
These are BlueMoonShine from Dutch Passion, about two weeks along.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A few weeks latter,
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These all have such large roots from what I'm used to seeing.
picture.php

picture.php

When it came time to place these six into bloom I broke them down to two bubblers instead of one due to thier sizes. The three shortest ones went into one and the tallest ones just shuffled around in the one that they where in. I then numbered them 1-3 where the tall ones, 4-6 were the short ones. 1, 4, 6 were male and 2, 3, 5 are females.
These are from week 5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh and there are beans on board now these now too.

Smell wise, #5 tops them all, I don't know how to explain the smell. #2 smells less than #5 but is still pungent. #3 is the least pungent of them all.

#2 is the most dense of the bunch
#5 is 2nd in its denseness so far, the main cola is more solid in lenght than #2. this one doesn't have as many side branches due to taking cuttings befor they entered the flower rooms.
#3 was the biggest with the most branches. Its buds are small and loose compaired to the other two.

One last thing for tonight, The bloom room was just upgraded to 2000 watts from 1000watts.

This will have to be all for tonight as I need to get some sleep. And then I will add to this..........:wave:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: Hi guys

Yeah those roots were very easy to seperate once it came time to transplant them all.

Hey Uncle these were started out like the merlin's magics and then transplanted into the net pots.

If you look all the way into the back one the left you can see one that has roots comeing out of like all of the holes in the net pots, thats the way I would like to see them all to look.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I started using this to start my seedlings, infact the BMS were in it before being transplanted into the net pots.

These are Merlin's Magic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here it is with fresh tap roots hanging down.
picture.php

A day later
picture.php

week one
picture.php

Day 11
picture.php

week 2
picture.php

Day 16(today)
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: Hi guys, Uncle, Red, Tricky, What,

Uncle, I think that that will be it for now. I placed the bulk of the shots of the merlin's magic in the test thread, for now. After all I've been up all night working on the new set-up, and I :thinking: think that I should now get some rest

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Home made? Yes I just finnished building it about 7-9 hours ago. the lid was first used as a mediumless bubbler and I had to add the extra (the ones the plants are in)holes for it to work for this set up. And yes I'd think that you could use it as a cloner.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Well the day got off to a rocky start today. I had a flowering female in the bathroom, I placed zip-lock bags over my intended branches, showered the rest of the plant. I was trying to hold a flash light under my armpit for extra light. I had just placed the piant brush into the paper packet and got about half of the pollen onto the brush, I reached for some thing and the paint brush fell and landed in water in the tub(the plants tub was blocking the drain). If it would of landed 2inched closer to me it would not have landed in the water. So after many, many fowl words I started to look for the rest of my brushes(brandnew pack minus the one I was using), and I couldn't find them. I frantickly tore my place apart move shit around trying to find those f-ing brushes. Finnally after the adrenalin wore off after not finding any thing I made a trip down to the local 24/7 wally world and came home and have finnaly finnished what I started.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I had to go and rework the plumping due to events that showed problems. The plumbing that drains the water out of the top bucket was not draining at the rate that water was entering in at. Well due to the amount of water in the Res bucket and how high the water level has to be for the pump to keep pumping the top bucket didn't over flow. I fixed this by taking my CAP timer from the bloom room which was only running one bucket. The CAP timer started messing up not to long after having the pump plugged into. It was either sticking on or stick in the off possition and I'd have to push the reset button, over and over again. The fixes that I used was to change the drain plumbing to a larger size. And now I'm running the pump 24/7 like I wonted in the first place, and it drains just as fast as the water flows into it.
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
These pictures are a couple of days old now. They are of the bluemoonshine ladies at week 7

Number 5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Number 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php