Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > Sour Bubble 2010

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Sour Bubble 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2010, 07:06 AM #1
The Phoenix
Risen From The Ashes

The Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really nice
Sour Bubble 2010

A big thanks to BOG for coming back and once again making Sour Bubble available to the masses. Big thanks to SeedBoo for thier prompt and professional service also.

I have been growing original strains since back in the 70's, but my first taste of Sour Bubble was back in 2004/2005 when some friends were growing 100's of BOG's plants out in the upper desert, and they had the best stuff available out there.

I recently have been working with a group of very experienced growers who have been working with Sour Bubble (and most of BOG's stuff). All the growers in our collective are 20-30 year veteran growers, and they all have BOG genetics in their gardens, both indoor and out.

Well, I have been enjoying working with my fellow growers BOG stash long enough, and it's time to start my own legal garden here in California now that my grow site down in Mexico no longer exists.

Seeds arrived today in good shape, and are going to be germed this weekend. Only 2 packs for now since I have other stuff working.

Brown Dirt Warrior Student

The grass isnít greener on the other side. The grass is greenest where you water it.

There is no garden without a gardener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushyOldGrower View Post
Its easy to see that my sour bubble is in a class of its own but don't believe me. Wait until others convince you.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:42 AM #2
Stumbleweed
KindReviewer

Stumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really niceStumbleweed is just really nice
SeedBoo?

SeedBoutique? I don't see Sour Bubble on there. Me want bad.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 AM #3
The Phoenix
Risen From The Ashes

The Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really niceThe Phoenix is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed View Post
SeedBoo?

SeedBoutique? I don't see Sour Bubble on there. Me want bad.
There were probably around 50 packs up about a week ago, but they were gone in less than a day.

Very important for me to get these started now because I plan on running these outdoors. I dont know if Gypsy has anymore right now but I read that BOG is making more.

Trouble with this strain is, it does not matter how many packs of these BOG makes. They will sell out as soon as they are put up, and for good reason.

The grass isnít greener on the other side. The grass is greenest where you water it.

Quote:
Its easy to see that my sour bubble is in a class of its own but don't believe me. Wait until others convince you.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:46 AM #4
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to allVenturaHwy is a name known to all
Great thread Phoenix, I've got 3 seeds going now also. As far as a keeper out of one pack what should I be looking for?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:48 AM #5
PuReKnOwLeDgE
Licensed Grower

PuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud of
They are sexy, start vegging now! Here are mine a week or two ago, they are on day 4 flower now. Got the beans fromm first release in fall, I am really excited to smoke this shit! I got 5 females out of the pack, also I kept a male , first male I have ever kept. My buddy has a pack of 10 as well, hoping to find a true keeper to keep 4ever! Good luck with your seeds and good choice buying 20!

Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 AM #6
The Phoenix
Risen From The Ashes

Great looking plants PK, looks like they are ready for the big show. Cant wait to see how they finish in your hands.

Good luck on your grow Ventura. As far as keepers go, we look for plants that are very aggressive on side shoots, because these plants will crank out many, many clones in a short period of time. Some Sour Bubble plants just take forever on the lower shoots, so we just let those go to flower. Sour Bubble in general is very consistant on potency so our primary concern is ability for lots of clones in a short period of time.

Here are the first 10 soaking, getting ready for germ. Sour Bubble seeds are known for difficult germination, but lets see how this new batch performs.

Quote:

Old 03-07-2010, 07:19 AM #7
dmt
Banned

dmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the roughdmt is a jewel in the rough
sick dude, i myself kept a lime kush pheno male and a sb female. i mighta underfed in the beginning and would love to pick a mom from 100 at least seedlings, and keep a lime kush papa to pollinate my elites. this will be a very good year for all us sb lovers it seems. keeping a keen eye on this one, ps sup pk? haha, d

Old 03-07-2010, 07:27 AM #8
The Phoenix
Risen From The Ashes

Glad to hear you kept a male PK & dmt. We use every Sour Bubble male as much as possible with great results.

Here is my 4 week old Sour Bubble BX3 IX6 I got from one of our collective members. Incrossed 6 times and still showing good vigor. The plant is very compact, and the side branching is starting to grow nicely. It's only been in a 2 gal container for about 2 weeks, yet its almost ready to go to 5 gallon right now. It's sitting next to a bunch of Witches Weed seedlings from Dutchgrown.

Quote:

Old 03-07-2010, 07:44 AM #9
The Phoenix
Risen From The Ashes

Hi dmt,
Our collective is blessed with Sour Bubble lovers, so it will be around forever in my area. Most of the locals are working with incrosses, and have 1000's of seeds and 100's of plants going. I wanted to start out with originals for my garden, even though I can have my choice from many generations of incrosses.

It's a shame I cannot take my camera to the collectives grow sites for security concerns, because they are quite impressive.

Your right dmt, this will be a good year for Sour Bubble lovers.

Quote:

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM #10
jonas@diesel
डीजल प्रशंसक:Δ9-THC

jonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of lightjonas@diesel is a glorious beacon of light
nice... gonna watch this...

just put my Sour Bubble's flowering today... did a total of 38 days veging since seed,
mines look alot more like yours Sour Bubble BX3 IX6

Thread Closed