What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

fireman22

I know I know this is a pot site, but I know that at least a FEW like to knock back one or two drinks every now and then. My question to you is what are you drinking?

My I currently have in my hand a 400 Pound Monkey. It is made by Left Hand and they call it an IPA. I think it is a bit to light to be an IPA, but it is decent none the less.

I can put these two together any day of the week. Regardless of where I am, this is my personal favorite:

crown.jpg

kt-cc10g.jpg

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the distilled souls of innocents and malcontents.

it's either that, or snapple.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
grew up/live in appalachia my whole life...

take about 1-2 shots of shine almost every day. keeps me healthy.

otherwise i sip on makers mark on the rocks. no chasers, no mixers.

makers made a couple hrs. from where i grew up.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
7.30am so right now, coffee... but if this was 12 hours from now I could happily add a drop of Martell :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Tea in the morning&night ,,,coca cola during the day (1ltr)....thats other shit will kill ya

keep it green
highlander

Gdood9

HAHA...fuck coke...high fructose corn syrup. That shit is worse for you than alcohol. If you want something healthy get some Acai.

My drink though:

medium_yuengling.jpg

Now I just gotta get them to send it to the west coast...

minttu

Ah, what a great nonsense thread!

Stolichnaya vodka with water and cheap juice - what a great combination this is! FOR REAL! No, I ain't no drunk! Shame on you for thinking such a thing! I've still got two thirds of the bottle to go! Oh, and caffeine on the side - could that explain all these exclamation marks?!

Great vodka btw! Soooo..wait..what's the word..soft!

eddie.saw

HAHA...fuck coke...high fructose corn syrup. That shit is worse for you than alcohol. If you want something healthy get some Acai.

My drink though:

medium_yuengling.jpg

Now I just gotta get them to send it to the west coast...

one of the few things that keeps me in pa is a steady supply on yuengling!