What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

bho_expertz

Hi guys,

Awesome pics ... BHO is really something special ...

I have been in touch with BHO for some years now ... But this is going to be only the 2nd run of my stuff. Have the X-Tractor ... Good stuff.

The question is ... The BHO that i have from Holland is more liquid then mine. Mine is hard like a rock and the one that i "imported" ;) is always like honey and not like candy.

Asking to the "exporter" he told me that i needed to add some drops of 100% alcohol, so the BHO could stay in that "honey" state and not became hard.

No one here knows about 100% alcohol. What can i use to make this kind of BHO ? Or i'm seeing it wrong ?

Thanks guys ...

Sour Deez

Hi guys,

Asking to the "exporter" he told me that i needed to add some drops of 100% alcohol, so the BHO could stay in that "honey" state and not became hard.

No one here knows about 100% alcohol. What can i use to make this kind of BHO ? Or i'm seeing it wrong ?

Thanks guys ...

Im no expert, but adding a few drops of alcohol will make the product a little more runny, but then you are smoking alcohol, unless you evaporate it, which would leave you with hard product again.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
yeah adding more solvent to a BHO that is probably purged just to change viscosity is NOT good for vaporization, unless you wanted to make a tincture then decarbed bho and alcohol would be a good start.

with a name like bHO expert you should know that :)

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
theres is no need for 100% alcohol, 95% grain alcohol works just fine. plus Ive heard that they sometimes use benzene in the process to get that last 5% of water out as a drying agent.

bho_expertz

ehehe ... the nick does not match the knowledge about creation of BHO. Ingestion perhaps :D.

Will see what happens this time. But solid amber is really hard to put in the joints ;)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ehehe ... the nick does not match the knowledge about creation of BHO. Ingestion perhaps :D.

Will see what happens this time. But solid amber is really hard to put in the joints ;)

If you decarboxylate it, it will make it runnier.

If you are painting joints, mix a few drops of 95.5% azeotropic Ethanol (Everclear) with it while hot.

jump117

Veteran
Being in Europe and not having the Everclear available what should i use ? Vodka ?

Oi bho_expertz !

Look for Spirytus rektyfikowany (green label), distilled and bottled in Poland.

picture.php

:wave:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
shit, make your own Vodka. all it takes is sugar, distilled water and turbo yeast with a $125 distiller from stilldrinking.com....

been making 200 proof lately....

lob19

Veteran
Well, I've used 100ml of spirytus rektyfikowany to dissolve ~2-3g of bho and then filtered it through a coffee filter. It made it much clearer, visible amounts of sediment were left on the filter. Not sure what it was though - waxes or other plant matter :dunno:

If I understand correctly, you'd like to pour couple of drops into the solvent (butane) while its still evaporating, to make the final product more runny? If so then one bottle should last you for really long time :)

bho_expertz

No ... what i'm trying to do is to mix some drops of 99% alcohol with the finished product so it can be put in joints. From solid amber rock to honey like.

This was is response ... "u need medical alcohol for interior use ... for example to drink to disinfect wounds

99% without any water would be nice

the higher the % the higher the price

greetzzzzz"

Thanks for all the help ...

Latest posts

Latest posts