What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband daywrecker cut

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is now my favorite herb to smoke.
Anyone else got her, know any info? Is this really her?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DRorganic

Veteran
nice i have been reading about that sam cut thay say its the best .the headband . nice how is the flavor? she looks delish...

BloodyTreez

nice looking cut, hmm the only way I see it wrecking your day is by turning it into night! lol..meaning it should knock you out! I guesss! How is high/taste?

X

xinsanewickedx

i just had some blueberry headband and that stuff is off the hook

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the smell is kinda like the chem 4, with a more sourness too it, kinda diesally i guess, with a lil kush in there. taste like earthy diesely kush, with a lil bit of lime maybe. the high has been different almost every time i smoke it, first time had me fealin real good and creative, bustin rhymes while i was driven, next time i smoked it had me goofy n laughin. then third time i smoked i could barely talk, on cloud nine n my body was just doin shit on instinct while my mind rested in a blissful state. good weed.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
These shots are from a nug taken at about 6 1/2 weeks flower.... Ill have some from 7 1/2 soon, didnt get to let it go all the way due to another move... dry shots..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
glad the market is being flooded with all kinds of "picked early due to.." buds.

looks okay, but not very stoney.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
only got about 2 zips... dont know if thats enough to flood the market... Mostly a head high I bet on this one... tell ya when I smoke it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I dont know yet, Looks like about 2 ozs from a one gallon pot, vegged about 3 weeks and grown under a 600w hps, hydro with canna coco n nutrients.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
No, planned on going longer tho, usually take all my cuts 9 weeks unless they look like they are really done done earlier or really need to go longer. 2 ounces is plenty from one plant for me, I had 8 plants, all different strains so Ill have a variety uh smoke that will last me my girl and some med folks uh mine until next harvest.

SFC

It looks more like some of the Headband cuts I have seen, but it does not look like the Daywrecker/Original Diesel/Underdawg that I have. The biggest difference I can see is how dark your fan leaves are. Also when you rub the stem of the OD it really smells like diesel fuel. There is no mistaking it. Also flower her out to 70 days, she is worth the wait. I could be wrong about yours , just one mans word.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
smokes better than it looks yo! So is the 707 cut or the daywrecker, or are they the same? heres some pics that went 7 1/2, cant wait till next run Ima try n take it to 9....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php