What's new

Autoflower Orgy!

A

arcticsun

Riders, riders, riders, riders, riders, riders, riders, riders..

:dance013: Ruderalis - I fuckin love you;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9396qJVLsl4 :dance013:

aAK47, AK47/Pehkuruder, (Cheese/SSH)/PKR, Pehkuruder, Romulan Diesel/LR ..

64013.JPG

4794.JPG

And lets see what else I decide to pop as we grow along.

Also, for more about the prelude up till this point in this grow, a multistrain auto and non auto, plus auto/non auto hybrids perpetual grow. The aim of the project is to grow outdoor at 69 north this summer, and to create a strain dedicated to the project. Hyperborea project here; http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=134669

Enjoy!

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

some tech info..

some tech info..

PEHKURUDER
10-12 weeks from seed, proven autoflower under 24/0
Type; indica, ruderalis, sativa hybrid. Usually narrow/thin leaf fingers.
Origins; Finland
Height; 125cm under 400w hps indoor grow.
Yield; 25-40g

chart:

display of 2 different phenos:

Pictures of outdoor pehkuruder in Finland in this post; http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2800276&postcount=81

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

Serious Seeds AK47 mother used in the AK47/Pehkuruder F1 cross on display in this grow.

seeded;

not seeded clones, same pheno SS AK47;
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

This is the Cheese/SSH mother that caught an accidental pollination from the pehkuruders and yielded me 20 huuge beautiful seeds, I have later acquired new Cheese/SSH beans by So7omon seeds courtesy of DocLeaf at fritillary seed collective.(ICMag vendor, go find them on seedbay) I may descide to do a new Cheese/SSH cross with a wider selection of parents later on. But ill do this grow first and ill see if there are any nice parents among these few F1's that I have;

Last edited:

Seedling

Looking amazing as usual Artic. This will be something to watch.

I noticed that you had some crosses with the Superstonic in an earlier post. Have you grown that one out and if so how is she? Been looking on that one for a while but never tried it as no one seems to know anything about it and the beans are super expensive..

Cheers.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Nice work Arcticsun!!!
Those ladies in the small ass pots with the huge buds
are incredible lookn!!!
+rep

A

arcticsun

*drool*
Magnificent work!

Thanks bro :yes:

FUCKING NICE !!!

What size pots are you using in post #4 ???

Peace.

Hey TS :wave: those pots are approx 3 gallon or 12 liter or so.

Looking amazing as usual Artic. This will be something to watch.

I noticed that you had some crosses with the Superstonic in an earlier post. Have you grown that one out and if so how is she? Been looking on that one for a while but never tried it as no one seems to know anything about it and the beans are super expensive..

Cheers.

Just for you mate; FinX= (K2 x Lowryder) x ((Lowryder x Stuporsonic) x Stuporsonic).

FinX pictures..

picture.php

I also have some (LR/Stuporsonic)/Stuporsonic Ix5's that I havent tested yet. I may decide to revamp the FinX for the 2011 season.

AK47/(K2 x Lowryder) x ((Lowryder x Stuporsonic) x Stuporsonic)= SISU. Sisu is a finnish word for diplomacy, I figured there is nothing more diplomatic then a finnish person with an AK47. Hence the name of this strain; SISU!! AK47/FinX

67945.JPG

61564.JPG

99714.JPG

54117.JPG

Hope that helps bro, pure stuporsonic I have never tried ;)

madness!!!!

:wtf::pirate::crazy: hehe bro, 70 autos is pretty mad, lets see if we can reach a hundred beans popped in this thread.

Awesome, Arctic! I'm pulling up a chair for this one!

Im glad you are here my friend :wave:

Nice work Arcticsun!!!
Those ladies in the small ass pots with the huge buds
are incredible lookn!!!
+rep

Thanks bro :D I use 1 gallon pots for hazes and sativas. Works very well for me but I have to water often.

Nice looking plants articsun. Ill be looking forward to the progress of your grow.

Thanks a bunch HookaH.. great to see you in the thread. Watch out I may decide to pop some more strains.

Phew... im glad too see so many have touched by this thread, I was worried that nobody would find it interesting :D Thanks all, come again please.. ill try to keep it interesting :wave:

A

arcticsun

Hey LBH :wave: Have a seat bro..

pimp_grow said:
Really nice projects you have there Artic.

The pehkuruder looks pretty beastly, whats the potency like?

cheers

The Pehkuruder gives a mild up high. When smoking hash from it we experienced a soaring type of giggly high.

The smaller phenos were more potent, but we decided to breed out of the big phenos to increase the overall yield of autos in general. The pehkuruder is first and foremost, I feel, a good breeders alternative in choice of its cold/mold resistance and its size. It also provides an alternative for growing in extreme conditions.

I have yet to test its stability however, having only run 4 girls of her before. The taller pheno of the 2 types of phenos displayed was dusted with an equally tall male (100cm++). The smaller pheno was dusted with a Finx male. The first FinX has shown hermies in late flowering, so im worried that this may display in the Pehkuruders later on aswell due to I think the same lowryder have been used in this version of the Finx as in the Pehkuruders. A number of pehkuruders is therefor now under testing by various growers. I wouldnt distribute beans in relation to ICMag to respect their house rules, and livelyhood, so these test grows are not updated here im afraid. Ill post up relevant information that I obtain from these grows tho.

I have obtained new FinX from a different source of an F6 generation. So I can go back and make more FinX, and I may decide to put my own touch on it by selecting for a super early line. There may be a K2 dominant pheno in there like the one I had in my beans which will flower on a 20/4 regime, but be possible to clone still.

I would love to hear from experienced breeders whether and how it is possible to breed a hermie trait out of a strain? In a short conversation I had with Tom Hill in the chat, his answer to my question regarding can a hermie be used in breeding was:
Tom Hill said:
Anything can be used

And thats all I really got out of him on the subject because so many wanted to talk to him that day.
If herms turns up in the Pehkuruders in this generation, then thats a years worth of work for nothing? I quite need some more reassurance or to be set straight on this issue once and for all. But im rarely one to accept dogmatic statements without logical reasoning to back it up.

I would also love to see your auto/non auto hybrids if you have any. Please dont be shy to post up pics and/or to give me pointers or tell me what Im doing wrong. Id love help with selecting parents, the only goal here is to learn from each other as much as we can. I usually blabber on in my threads about whatever is on my mind, and I love it when you guys do the same :D

I

IceColdCrickets

very impressive!! :joint: Love the large structure, would be wonderful outdoors, have you done Pehkuruder outdoors?

Seedling

Thank you for the reply Mate, plant are looking soooo good. What you are working on just up my alley as I my self have to fight wet short summers. but on the other side of the world...

Bud-O-Phile

nice AF-frenzy you got going there mate. always a delight to see some top-quality finnish genetics going on as well. should probably start haulin' some outdoor-seeds myself for those long summernights in the 70° latitude, any thoughts on what to plant? should be 100% autoflower and very mold and cold resistant strain, pure lowryders have been a real disappointment cause they tend to get moldy but LR2's seem to survive the fall with couple weeks indoor growth before planting

btw; lolled at your signature, now i cant get that viking-video off my head :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts