Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Cannabis Infirmary > This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!! Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #976
EclipseFour20

EclipseFour20 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendo420 View Post
Eagle20 is POISON.

Did anyone read the Eagle20 Label?

Do you guys think its a safe product?
Eagle20 is POISON.
Did YOU read the label?

Please provide your source to support your OPINION (not fact) that Eagle is POSION. Here is the information I posted in a different thread that debunked this earlier. Eagle (and aspirin) are Prop 65 chemicals--like most of the cleaners stored under your kitchen sink--and are NOT POISON!

Damn, I hate misinformation--AKA stoner logic! Eagle is classified as a "reproductive toxicant"--not "poison". Smear it on your chest and if you are a male, you might become sterile--AND if you are a female...nothing, no toxic effect with the reproductive system.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....77#post5009177

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseFour20 View Post
.....Now, why the skull and crossbones and PAN Bad Actor deal? You will not believe the answer.

First, what are PAN Bad Actors? "PAN Bad Actors are chemicals that are one or more of the following: highly acutely toxic, cholinesterase inhibitor, known/probable carcinogen, known groundwater pollutant or known reproductive or developmental toxicant."

So why is Myclobutanil a "Bad Actor"...any guesses? It is not what you think. The answers are in the section just past the skull and crossbones--seems that no one took the time to read it, so allow me to post it.
WHO rates Myclobutanil as "III slightly hazardous" and EPA has "no census value"...so IT IS NOT HIGHLY ACUTELY TOXIC (nope, not the first one).

Is it not a cholinesterase inhibitor....(ok, 2 down a few more to go)

As for Myclobutanil being a carcinogen, US EPA classifies it as a "Category E Unlikely" (Category E: Probably not carcinogenic, with no evidence of carcinogenicity in at least two adequate animal tests in different species in adequate epidemiologic and animal studies. (3 down...)

Groundwater rating...insufficient data, hmmm is this the qualifier for being a Pan Bad Actor?....nah, 4 down and no dingers yet.

It seems that like almost all chemicals (we have all seen those California Prop 65 signs/warnings about reproductive or developmental toxicants....well, guess what--that is the sole reason Myclobutanil it is a PAN Bad Actor.
Got it...all the hysteria cuz, it is a Prop 65 chemical. Too funny...most everything under my kitchen sink came with a Prop 65 warning, in fact--the Riedel Crystal wine glasses I got for Christmas came with the Prop 65 warning...lead glass is used to make crystal. Don't gas stations have Prop 65 warning signs posted too?

For a complete list of Prop 65 chems....http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop6...ngle021712.pdf....which includes a dangerous pill called "aspirin"....lol.

So lets see....1 ml per gallon, foliar spray on leaves, 5 day foliar half life, 90% gone in 21 days...1 gallon will service how many plants in veg?...hmmm, what was the question again? Is Eagle safe? Where is the proof that it is not?....waiting....
Quote:
It effect males reproductive systems only--"Male reproductive toxicity -- Myclobutanil: Exposure to Myclobutanil, a recognized reproductive toxicant, can negatively affect the male reproductive system. Myclobutanil is used mainly as a fungicide. The severity and nature of the adverse effect is variable and can be influenced by factors such as level of exposure and individual sensitivity to the chemical. Effects on the male reproductive system can include such things as altered sexual behavior, altered fertility and problems with sperm shape or count."

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/m/male...anil/intro.htm

I am a guy...and not worried.

Keep one thing forever in view--the truth...though it may seem to lead you away from the opinions of men... (Horace Mann)

When I hear "there is only one way" to do this or that--I know the lips that uttered those words belong to either an "evangelist" or "uninformed expert"; neither I hold in High Regard!

Gonna reduce my posting on ICMag for awhile; getting tired of proving the "basics" for those too lazy to do their own research....regarding "advance topics", why help those that refuse to help themselves?--12/16/13

EclipseFour20 jest offline   Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #977
mendo420

mendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond repute
HOW BOUT YOU?
Did any of you read the label???

Yes I read the Label.

No matter how you want to sugar coat it its poison "toxicant".

You dumb asses think its safe.

Here's your FACTS
Page 18
Do not use treated plant material for food or feed

How much clear could that be?

Page 2
Hazards to humans and domestic animals info.
Did you read that?
Still think its safe?

What about the restricted entry interval?
Still think its safe?

Use it on maple trees the directions say "treated trees may not be used for syrup"

Use it on sunflower the directions say "seeds from treated plants may not be used for feed."

EclipseFour20 your a real piece of work
"Eagle is classified as a "reproductive toxicant"--not "poison""
What does the word toxicant mean?
Go back to school.

And you want to smoke it?
AKA stoner logic

You are all providing misinformation suggesting this is a safe product.

Its not a safe product for human consumption
Read the directions.
mendo420 jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #978
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
i love smoking eagle 20

Recently completed grow: Yosemite Tent City: 6kW Hardcore OG Kush
Shcrews jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #979
vapedg13

vapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud ofvapedg13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
HOW BOUT YOU?
Did any of you read the label???

Yes I read the Label.

No matter how you want to sugar coat it its poison "toxicant".

You dumb asses think its safe.

Here's your FACTS
Page 18
Do not use treated plant material for food or feed

How much clear could that be?

Page 2
Hazards to humans and domestic animals info.
Did you read that?
Still think its safe?

What about the restricted entry interval?
Still think its safe?

Use it on maple trees the directions say "treated trees may not be used for syrup"

Use it on sunflower the directions say "seeds from treated plants may not be used for feed."

EclipseFour20 your a real piece of work
"Eagle is classified as a "reproductive toxicant"--not "poison""
What does the word toxicant mean?
Go back to school.

And you want to smoke it?
AKA stoner logic

You are all providing misinformation suggesting this is a safe product.

Its not a safe product for human consumption
Read the directions.
If used in vegetive growth or right before flower.... it will be out of the plant by the time you harvest ... 2-3 months later

Eagle20 has a 21-30 day respray interval.... so that tells you its out of the plant and needs to be re-applied if the plant is exposed to the spore on a regular basis (outdoor crops)
vapedg13 jest offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #980
EclipseFour20

EclipseFour20 has disabled reputation
Before calling others dumb ass...what label are you reading? This one is revised 9/21/11--what date is yours?
http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld6DG000.pdf

Aren't apples, grapes, stone fruits, cherries and such food? See the application rates start on page 8 for these foods....

Keep one thing forever in view--the truth...though it may seem to lead you away from the opinions of men... (Horace Mann)

When I hear "there is only one way" to do this or that--I know the lips that uttered those words belong to either an "evangelist" or "uninformed expert"; neither I hold in High Regard!

Gonna reduce my posting on ICMag for awhile; getting tired of proving the "basics" for those too lazy to do their own research....regarding "advance topics", why help those that refuse to help themselves?--12/16/13

EclipseFour20 jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #981
Kcar
There are FOUR lights!

Kcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivor
For Stone fruits it say can be used up to the day of harvest.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 AM   #982
mendo420

mendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond reputemendo420 has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone contacted Dow?

I did!
Went straight to the horses mouth.
Here's the e-mail

Is Eagle 20ew safe to use on cannabis sativa? i.e ingested threw smoking? I don't think so. I'm just trying to get my facts straight

Here's the reply

"Thank you for contacting Dow AgroSciences. No, Eagle*20EW is not labeled for marijuana or medical marijuana."

I hope this helps!

So their you have it.
STOP poisoning unknowing people don't use eagle20!
mendo420 jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #983
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
[quote=mendo420;5105828]Has anyone contacted Dow?

I did!
Here's the e-mail

Is Eagle 20ew safe to use on cannabis sativa? i.e ingested threw smoking? I don't think so. I'm just trying to get my facts straight

Here's the reply

"Thank you for contacting Dow AgroSciences. No, Eagle*20EW is not labeled for marijuana or medical marijuana."

I hope this helps!

So their you have it.
STOP poisoning unknowing people don't use eagle20![/QUOTE

Of Course they would say that!!!

Would Dow AgroScience saying they have ANYTHING labeled for marijuana? NO FUCKING WAY!!! And neither would ANY company that big say there product is for or can be used on marijuana....

That is the imbecilic(you may have to Google that one mendo420) post i have seen trying to discourage use of a product. It didn't work and makes you look pretty damn stupid....

Why don't you call up Sudafed and ask if there product can be made into meth? Bet they would say No, but we all know the answer to that one....

krunchbubble jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
i love smoking eagle 20
I've sniffed worse things...

Old 05-09-2012, 05:50 AM   #985
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivor
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
If you live in the PAC nw and you get cuts from the community you will get PM eventually. The only thing that worked out of all my organic cures was the Eagle20. It works!!! I used in once 2 years ago now, and no more pm. Once and done. SL

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow

Last edited by vStagger Leev; 05-09-2012 at 07:39 PM..
vStagger Leev jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 05:53 AM   #986
Tela

Tela is a jewel in the roughTela is a jewel in the roughTela is a jewel in the roughTela is a jewel in the rough
Ever drink wine? Non organic wine is basically eagle 20, juiced.
Tela jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #987
Rolling J Ranch

Rolling J Ranch will become famous soon enough
Quote:

I did!
Here's the e-mail

Here's the reply

I hope this helps!
So their you have it.
I don't post here much.But I DO pay attention.
This could be the stupidest post I've read regarding the use of Eagle20.

It might help to be grammatically correct when you communicate with a faceless corporation. It's '...through smoking,' not '...threw smoking.'

More importantly, note that the Dow response did not actually answer the question as asked. You asked if it was '...safe to use' The reply stated it was '...not labeled for...'
You didn't ask about labeling. You asked about safety. Duh!
You might as well have asked, 'Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?'

Did you really think that Dow was going to get anywhere near responding definitively, much less positively to a grammatically deficient question regarding MMJ from an anonymous stoner?
Rolling J Ranch jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #988
SeaMaiden

Quote:

I did!
Here's the e-mail

Here's the reply

I hope this helps!

So their you have it.
Mendo, in order to understand what they're saying, one must understand labeling laws. What they're saying is 100% true, Eagle 20, NO product in truth of fact, is labeled for use with C. sativa of any variety. I've not even found hemp labeling, with the distinct exception of herbicides (labeling saying that it KILLS something they're calling hemp). We don't want that kind of labeling.

This is a direct result of laws requiring plant listings for labeling, i.e. approved use on/for.

Now, I'm not calling for use of E20, I have other issues with it, nor do I feel that cancer is the worst thing out there. However, I feel it's important to understand, on a factual basis, what they're saying and why.

In other words, we can thank the government for this situation.

What we must do instead is search for corollaries, what would be smoked and treated for stuff like powdery mildew? Tobacco. Do we want to grow in accordance with commercial-scale tobacco cultivation, or do we prefer to grow in accordance with organic standards? Right now there is no other compulsion except ethical to make a decision for organic methods.

As I understand it, there are few to no fungicides approved for use on tobacco. I have been able to find a lot of products labeled for use outside the US, but have to date only found one that's labeled for field use of tobacco in the US. I don't know enough about the situation to make an assessment, or even suggest that my searches or level of information is anything resembling complete. I am only reporting what *I* have found thus far. Ag Streptomycin is the one product I've found labeled for field tobacco.

In the meantime, I treat my smoke like I treat my food, organically, with minimal inputs so as to help close that loop, if you know what I mean.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #989
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Before calling others dumb ass...what label are you reading? This one is revised 9/21/11--what date is yours?
http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld6DG000.pdf

Aren't apples, grapes, stone fruits, cherries and such food? See the application rates start on page 8 for these foods....
no you are absolutely wrong

your linking a specimen label not the msds sheet

they are both linked form dow's site:

http://www.cdms.net/manuf/mprod.asp?...=3691&manuf=11 look under eagle20

specimen sheet = http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ld6DG000.pdf

MSDS = http://www.cdms.net/ldat/mp6DG001.pdf

either your purposely trying to decieve or not capable of even diserning between two different documents

so it woudl seem to come down to dimished capacity or lack of integrity

lol whose calling who a dumbass?

WWDLBD

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne
Weird jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #990
moodster

moodster is just really nicemoodster is just really nicemoodster is just really nicemoodster is just really nice
i hear if you do a naked street dance under a full moon then powdery mildew goes away LOL one time in veg no problems let the haters hate LOL
moodster jest offline   Quote