Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!! Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2011, 08:04 AM #651
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Eagle 20... Once and done fellas. I live in the PAC NW were pretty much every clone that's handed to you has the PM. Dealt with it for 2 years and tried everything organic imaginable, used the Eagle 20 once, now i'm 4 cycles later with NO pm AT ALL! Again, i used this product once, and there is no more PM. I am an organic grower but there is a time when you need to win the war instead of fighting battle after battle, and losing. Would you rather smoke Powdery mildew??? Or use this product once and never deal with it again. Peace and love all- Stagger Lee-

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2011, 08:20 AM #652
greenmatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeman View Post
Lots of products are better then Eagle 20.. It's just that you can get Eagle via the internet or around town and it works. You can't get the better products.
lots of girls i see in the movies are hotter than my wife ..... but i don't think i would trade given the choice.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:27 AM #653
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond reputekrunchbubble has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is not about other products.....

if you want to know, pm him...

thank you.....

Starlite Optilux 600 Watt LED Grow -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326690
krunchbubble is online now Quote

Old 04-30-2011, 04:22 PM #654
Rocket99

Rocket99 is on a distinguished road
OK, I get it that Eagle 20 is the sh_t but I am 4 weeks into flowering and need a solution. My buddy has used Dr. Dorights. Anyone with any experience with it?

BTW - 654 post in this thread and 500 of them are "I just ordered mine ...". Really, who cares that you ordered it, just makes this thread way tooooooo long, IMHO.
Rocket99 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:52 PM #655
Kcar
There are FOUR lights!

Kcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to behold
That's a little bitchy for a first post, hmm?

I've used Greencure in flower with good results....

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:40 PM #656
Herborizer

Herborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really nice
I don't like green cure or serenade in flower because it browns the pistoles and still doesn't work well. I would use milk or h202 every 4 days that late in flower if I had high pressure pm. Good luck.

**Growing in Canna Coco, Canna Coco A/B nutes, Cannazyme (never in the res), H&G Dripclean, and Bloombastic in flower. Drip to waste, using Tropf Blumats. Scrog. Blumat Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

**Cloning failing?
Chlorine could be the missing link: ICMAG Link

Check Your Hydro Hoses!!! NGW Hose toxic issue: ICMAG Link

Fear Mongering doesn't require a shred of proof. It's just a bunch of garbage that instills fear and anxiety into those who don't have the facts.

Please vote for a dedicated Cloning/Propagation & Mother's Forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226281

Herborizer is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2011, 07:48 PM #657
PuReKnOwLeDgE
Licensed Grower

PuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud of
Eagle 20 does it again, my friends are much happier since this bottle has been around.
PuReKnOwLeDgE is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2011, 09:47 PM #658
Rocket99

Yeah, I'm new but I wouldn't say bitchy (lol). After reading 44 pages (OK I skipped 16 to 26) all the "I just ordered mine" put me in overload. Thanks for all the info everyone. I will try and contribute when I can but I am kinda new to hydro so it may be a while. But what fun hydro is, powdery mildew, while slime, fungus gnats - I'm just having a blast!!!

Old 04-30-2011, 09:53 PM #659
Rocket99

What concentration on the H2O2 should I use. I have some 29%, but I am guessing straight would be too strong. I have done some major de-leafing and added another fan so I am thinking that milk or H2O2 should keep it in check as I am in the early stages. Will def try the eagle 20 on my next grow.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:29 AM #660
compost

compost will become famous soon enoughcompost will become famous soon enoughcompost will become famous soon enough
Krunch would it be cool to add this to my neem oil spray in the correct concentrations?

So I give you my eyes and all of their lies,
Please help them to learn as well as to see.
Capture a glance, and make it a dance,
But looking at you is looking at me.
compost is offline Quote