What's new

gone inside untill spring

S

slimj

:wave:
this is my first coco and complete indoor grow,as i just have pre vegged plants and put dem outdoor earlier.

i have deside to grow sensi star and sssdh:biggrin:

nutrient

cooltube 2x600w

A

arcticsun

Awesome SlimJ :yes:

Love the setup bro, looks very neat and tidy. And nice strain selection.. yumyum :D :D Ill be watching for sure.

Bra jobba, ser jævli bra ut! :yes: K+

S

slimj

thanks m8:biggrin:

all of the star and the sssdh sprouted:biggrin: the hand watering beggin.

SSSDH
picture.php

SS
picture.php

picture.php

S

slimj

:wave:
it is going forward.
but they have some issues of some sort...

sensi star
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sssdh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

slimj

now i have transplanted to 12liters for 5 days ago and allready it is comming roots out of the drainage holes. is going to flip to 12/12 tonight:D:woohoo:

SSSDH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SENSI STAR
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint::joint::joint:

S

slimj

a little update..
now has the sssdh shown their sex i got 3 females and 1 male of 4 seeds :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

IamNug

Nice short bushes! Awesome to have a 3/1 female/male ratio. do you plan to breed the genetics? Thanks for sharing, keep up the great work!

G

Guest129216

Didn't know you had an inndoor log going. Found it by coincidense. Looking good though. 2X600 watt!!!! YOu lucky bastard.
Hadet på BAdet, Din gamle sjokolade.

S

slimj

Nice short bushes! Awesome to have a 3/1 female/male ratio. do you plan to breed the genetics? Thanks for sharing, keep up the great work!

they are startig to get real bushy. i am verry happy with the ratio of the seeds and still have 6 more,hope i am lucky with those too. i have no extra place for breeding now,but i am thinking of to try revegging one or two of the hazes after flowering just to see how it goes.

S

slimj

Didn't know you had an inndoor log going. Found it by coincidense. Looking good though. 2X600 watt!!!! YOu lucky bastard.
Hadet på BAdet, Din gamle sjokolade.

yeah 2x600w might be little overkill in a homebox xl but i want me some nice buds when i have to use the bedroom and sleep on a sofa bed in the livingroom.lol