Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Growing in Greenhouses > Medical Greenhouse 2010

Thread Title Search    
Happy 10th Birthday, ICMag!
 Medical Greenhouse 2010 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #61
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold
Mopple ~ Shalom brotha hope you had a nice passover?
thanks I'm really really trying to do my best, and could always do better,
considering I'm doing 90% of the work here at the farm, and the casual aching bodily sensations.. my back is broken and I have cuts and blue marks all over my body hehehe but its part of the job to get hurt to heal others ! and its damn worth it

Esbe ~ this purple girl is the Sweet Pink Grapefruit X SAGE she smells very sour grapefruity truely stands for its name by the aroma and vigor !
BHO from this girl results in lethal very sour smelling oil that can cause extreme heart racing for some peeps. personally it makes me hallucinate with deep visual distortions and figures appearing from the darkness. but the high is kind of racey at the first couple hours with a physical comedown later on which i dont really fancy..
but we're getting good feedbacks from the patients.

I'm about to go harvest.... so expect some juicy pics soon !

peace & health to everyone!

Fight for the freedom - Overgrow the world!
Z10N jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #62
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivor
oh yeah, the spg i was pleased with was so fine, man, i would kil my mum to smell yours!

happy harvest!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #63
JACKtheREFFER
No Longer a Human Watering Can

JACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond reputeJACKtheREFFER has a reputation beyond repute
JACKtheREFFER has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
im late to the party .... but damn ... im in awwww great work keep it up

Ebb&Flow Grow

Another Show
JACKtheREFFER jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #64
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold
some snaps of the Sour D cross:

good night

Old 04-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #65
Stombe

Stombe will become famous soon enoughStombe will become famous soon enough
When i see outdoor plants like these, I just can bet that the bud will be some of the strongest/supersick stuff.
Looks like you have found really appropriate strains for your grow & greenhouse.

We are not worthy of living, unless we can legalize it!

Stombe jest offline   Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #66
Cannawinner

Cannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivor
I notice that you have it all hung up to dry.
I am wondering if it might be easier if you lay them all out flat on netting. It would certainly save you time in hanging the weed up to dry.
The dry crumbs that fall are super potent - excellent for oils and Ice.
Cannawinner jest offline   Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #67
deathtosoapbar

Hey zion glad to see the greenhouse is working out so well man, amazing job! btw did you grow out the seeds i sent you man?

Old 04-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #68
Moonshine*
Rare Dankness

Moonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivorMoonshine* is a survivor
Great thread Zion.......What a great blessing to have that much love and devotion towards cannabis......you have all my good vibes and love heading your way, I hope this year is a good one for you.......

MSM
May 2012 - HighTimes "Strongest Strain on Earth" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
Dec 2012 - HighTimes "Top 10 strains of the year" - OG GhostTrain Haze #1
2nd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hash. "Tangerine Compound"
3rd place - 2012 HighTimes Cannabis Cup - Seed Co Hybrid. "Rug Burn OG"
1st Place - 2013 Best of the Best Michigan Medical MJ Report competition. (also highest THC test for comp) "Scott's OG"
2nd place - 2013 High Times Medical Cup Los Angeles Sativa. Ghost Train Haze #1 grown by Kyle Kushman
2013 High Times Top 10 Hazes of All time. Ghost Train Haze #1

www.raredankness.com
Moonshine* jest offline   Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 10:21 AM   #69
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Hi thanks for all the kind words !

Moonshine* - bro thanks a lot ! I really do live and breath cannabis from the moment I open my eyes in the morning probably till the day I die. many good vibes sent back at ya for helping so many people in the community globally and helping your patients! we are given a gift to heal many souls, it is a blessing and an honouring position to be at.
I'm happy you dropped by my thread - please stick around cuz I promise you its only the start!!

Deathtosoapbar - Hi mate thanks ! I havn't popped them yet but I want to do so for a long time now,
I will probably throw them in the ground this season outdoors in my personal grow.. I will keep you posted. hope you are doing very well my friend! sorry I wansn't in touch for a long time..

Cannawinner - Hag Sameach Haver Yakar
we have some drying nets too, but usually there's too much weed at each harvest to dry on the nets
so we have to hang em up, once they are completely dry we cut them up to fit them in the bags,
and only then we pile them up on the nets. that's just the method we've been running with the space we are given now..
and most definitely the dry bud crumbs and leaf are not going for waste at all
I make some super sticky oils and ice hash every once in a while, got some nice results!
here's a bit of BHO I made some time ago , it was soaring potent !

Peace

ZiON

Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #70
Wasabi420

this is some disneyland shit mann holy fuck!! Lovin' it!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #71
Wasabi420

can't imagine what a headache that would be to manicure!! lol

Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #72
Z10N
~Pharmer~

lol yeah its a real pain, till we get the trim machine delivered to us - I am the human machine...
usually I get help from few volunteers but I found myself many times in a violent battle Me VS 4 Kilos of untrimmed arms having nothing but a pair a scissors & a bong in my hands !!!
it aint easy. sometimes I sit and trim till the late hours of the night..
the scissors & finger hash is rewarding tho

Old 04-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #73
love?

love? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics of the Panama, it looks really great, especially that huge main cola.

And you woke up early to get them in the right light too? Respect.. Well it was surely worth the effort because of those beautiful pink pistils. Some pink in the Clever George too I see.
love? jest offline   Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #74
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Love? yeah she's sweet I wake up at this hours every day to open the deprivation coverings of the greenhouses manually anyway, so I snap some pics on the way.

Got some new pics off my phone and some from the last harvest !

All aboard the weed train !!

PeaCE ~
Zion

Old 04-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #75
Z10N
~Pharmer~

more harvest pics: