Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Growing in Greenhouses > Medical Greenhouse 2010

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Medical Greenhouse 2010 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #16
Cannawinner

Cannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivor
Impressive.

But how do you get to each plant to check and to maintain if/when the need arises. You have optomised the space very well and packed the green house with as many plants as you can fit in.
but...
At some stage you will need to get in close to do some kind of maintainace.You will have quite a problem there to get in close to each tree...

How often to you water? how much water? What do you do for drainage? It looks like all the run off water spills out onto the floor. Could cause a bit of a flood.
What size containers are they in?
Cannawinner jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #17
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivorTickleMyBalls is a survivor
damn all the heavy hitters checking in to peep this one. unbelievable operation going here. you will have many many happy patients this year!

The Midwest's Best Garden Club. Rare and elite seeds and clones for MI patients and caregivers. Holding it down in Ann Arbor.

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #18
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold
Hi guys and girls, thanks a lot for all the interest and kind words - me and my crew really appreciate it!

cannawinner - you rise a good question here. I know it looks stuffed beyond believe, but we have excess to each and every plant that we wish to check, its simple just move a few plants aside and move carefully between them. all the plants are not randomly stuffed- they are all labled and arranged in groups of each strain and when were they started so even looking above the raws I have a visual idea of which ones are which and see how they develop.
also we are running a notebook that we check almost every day (depends on the pressure of work at that day) where we document the development and feeding schedules, and mark which ones look the most impressive and worth keeping.
all the plants in the vegging area are clones of females so we know at least we dont have to worry about sex checking. then there's a few dosens that we started off seeds and already separated the males, saving the good looking ones for our breeding project and killing the bad motherfuckers.
at the flowering area, we have around 300 +/- plants in different stages..
we have them arranged as most ripe ones - middle flowering - early stage flower and those who we just threw into flowering. then its simple to go through them and check for development and maintenance.

for watering we have 2 water tanks , one is 1500L and the other 2000L both connected to automatic dripers. we water every two days straight water and feed them 2 times a week with few days space inbetween. the drainage is not so bad, most of the plants capacitate the entire feeding, if there is water drainage it evaporated very quickly because its very hot during the days..
we are using for the veg plants pots between 15-30 L pots , and for flowering you put them in 30L up to 60L pots. watering each pot roughly between 2-3L per pot and so far seems like enough water, but soon the summer heat is going to kick in and we'll have to give them extras and more often watering.

this grow is cute and we enjoy it very much compared to the old farm where we had almost 3X the amount of plants and was extra stuffed. this is enjoyable....

any more questions please shoot away and I'll do my best to answer all.

more coming up from the farm very soon so keep posted !

peace,
Zion

Fight for the freedom - Overgrow the world!
Z10N jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #19
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold
SAGE X SPGF :

ZioN

Old 02-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #20
Chaman

Chaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to beholdChaman is a splendid one to behold
jejej love too get lost in your garden for hours and just wonder around rubbing stems, smelling my fingers, looking at buds, checking for bananas jejeje....basicaly like a fat kid in a pastery shop drolling all over everything ! jeje very nice, very organized, lots of hard work indeed.

I was just wondering since you don't seem too trim the bottoms of the plants too much for undercurents of air, but use pots off the floor so I guess some air does get around under there (all pasive ventilation ? or do you have some active blowers and fans pushing air ? jejej i'm soo used too such high humidity here...I guess that may not be such a problem for you and not needed like it is here.), jeje nice how when they all grow out you can barely move down the rows, very nice over growing and strian mixing...jeje hate too feel your back pain after moving around so many pots at different stages of live try'n to be sure they don't block each other out.

Definitly living the dream my friend...jeje wish I could help out some time and do some work in a garden like that with no worries, jeje living in fear and risking my family for a small grow here and there takes alot of the enjoyment out of it.

Blessings,
Cool & Calm
Chaman

I am an international farmer,
Cultivating my good sensimilla.
I am an international farmer,
Cultivating my good sensimilla.

My cultivation is away in the woodland,
And you should see my irie calli tree,
How they beautifully grow.

And when my sensimilla get ripe,
You can smell the sweet fragrance.
And when I smoke it up man,
It gives me a good meditation,
It give me a good inspiration,
For I to sing my song to the nation.
Chaman jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
Cannawinner

Cannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivorCannawinner is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z10N View Post
for watering we have 2 water tanks , one is 1500L and the other 2000L both connected to automatic dripers. we water every two days straight water and feed them 2 times a week with few days space inbetween. the drainage is not so bad, most of the plants capacitate the entire feeding, if there is water drainage it evaporated very quickly because its very hot during the days..
we are using for the veg plants pots between 15-30 L pots , and for flowering you put them in 30L up to 60L pots. watering each pot roughly between 2-3L per pot and so far seems like enough water, but soon the summer heat is going to kick in and we'll have to give them extras and more often watering.

any more questions please shoot away and I'll do my best to answer all.

You will be needing to water a lot more then 2 liters per pot in order to effectively wet the soil in a container that is 30 -60 liters big. The soil needs to be thoughly wet. Until the water starts to run out.2 liters is good for a 11 liter pot. Well thats what i do is is make sure that my soil is properly wet. - this is good for at least 2 -3 days between the next watering. But then everyone has there own methods and looking at your photos the plants are all beautiful.

Watering enough will be very important especially because I think that you can expect very very long hot summer days that will be apon us almost immediately. Already we have had extreme hot tempretures this past week, and its only mid February. I shudder to think how the summer in July/August/September will treat us.
Hoping that you have VERY good Air conditioners.

How many lights and how much Wattage per?
What nutrtients are you giving everyone?
Cannawinner jest offline   Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #22
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Chaman
I am happy you like what you see amigo,
very true I feel very blessed to have this position, and to be able to do what I love to do with no fear, and knowing I help to improve peoples life at the same time..
It really make me sad and feels not right almost to be able to grow with no fear knowing so many good people got their lives ruined because they got busted growing their meds...
I am like a little kid running around all day between the plants, loving all the smells that just get more & more complex till the point its hard to describe in words already!
Clever George smells very complex mix of sweet candy / red roses / peachy / floral / black chocolate...
SAGE pheno smells very classic sagey-sourness-lemony sativa.
SweetPinkGrapeFruit yet again doesn't disappoint and stands by its name with a very grapefruity sweet&sour reminds me of ripe Sweetys..
also the LemonThai x Afgooey leaning more on the LT smells hardcore like lime zest.
ChemD X sourD throws some of the most awesome aromas, sour diesel'ish dankness with a unique tones of chocolate coffee.
about the ventilation - we use a giant intake fan from the west side of the greenhouse, which gives a good wave of fresh air to the flowering section which gets all the way around to the secondary veg area. plus another 5 powerful fans from above the plants that moves all the hot air and humidity around.
we turn the fans on at the early morning and close them at darkness, at this season just because of cold nights and with the fans on the plants gets too cold and stressed. at very cold nights we turn on
a heater (9000W heat blower) which does the job pretty well over the night.
at this location we dont seem to have too much humidity problem - at this time of year at least -
I'm sure that towards the summer the temps and humidity will be more of a problem.
also the covering around the greenhouse is nets so there's a good breeze all day long..
plants do seem a bit overgrown at the moment but we are building now an expansion that will let us grow them more spaced out. I am a true overgrower in my spirit nothing I can do about it lol

LemonThai Leaf

chemd x sd early flower

SweetpinkGrapefruit bitch surprised at in the middle of her sleep exposing her buds

mixed salad

Beautiful Southern Lights girl

much more coming soon......

~Z~

Old 02-23-2010, 04:10 AM   #23
Guest 26753

I will be following this thread for sure!

Old 02-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #24
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Clever George bush snapshot for you moose!
very proud to represent the Ozzy lines in their glory
CleverG throws badass thick arms insanely resinous and smells like heaven!!!

def' stick around for the show Moose ! I'm sure you're going to love what you'll see... feel well mate!!

Best wishes from the Farm

Old 02-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #25
growshower
Keepin buddies higher than giraffe pussy since 99

growshower is a jewel in the roughgrowshower is a jewel in the roughgrowshower is a jewel in the rough
wow....my jaw is on the floor, great work ZIon, i know you have some very happy patients....best of luck i will be watchin the show for sure.....unbelievable variety my friend, you must have some generous friends in right places

Like i told you what i said, steal your face right off your head.........

Everyt
hing I say on here is a lie, I just want to look cool. is it working?
growshower jest offline   Quote

Old 02-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #26
mr-natural78

mr-natural78 is on a distinguished road
wow. great thread. I will hang around for this one.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #27
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Morning all !

time to wake up and rub on them buds

got some nice resin build up going....

ChemD X sour D:

SAGE X SPGF : I'm loving the pink & purple neon hues!! at the day time when the sun shines on the leaves they seem to glow bright pink!
or maybe I just smoke too much while working the plants ?!?

Clever George - first wave of harvest very nice samples! awesome appeal and aroma !

Thanks for all the nice comments and support !

peace,
~Z~

Old 02-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #28
Guest 26753

Terrific images Zion! I have passed these on to Mullaway for you.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #29
reckon
the cake is a lie

reckon is just really nicereckon is just really nicereckon is just really nicereckon is just really nice
I can't get my jaw off of my lap

great job on the setup, I know how much work 1/100th of that is,...you must have some help

just wow

wow
reckon jest offline   Quote

Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #30
Z10N
~Pharmer~

~In Honor to Mullaway~

thick arms of dank makes very nice meds and puts a smile on our face what more can a med farmer ask for?
its a pleasure to have you around Georgey girl

here's also some dry mix shots of some of the recent meds......

beautiful morning / evening for the growers of the world!

Time for cloning rampage !

peace
~Z-!_0-N~