Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Growing in Greenhouses > Medical Greenhouse 2010

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 Medical Greenhouse 2010 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold
Medical Greenhouse 2010

welcome to the medical green house version 2010

at a new location ~ with new strains ~ serving more than 500 patients on monthly basis 100% legal .

I will elaborate further on our project later on as I'm packed with work over here at the MedFarm! But I'm sure some nice pics will be appreciated by the community, so please sit back - pack a few bowls and enjoy the show ....

strains growing:

- Clever George (Mullaway Genetics best indica award winner of 08 at the Nimbin Cup)
- ChemDawg X SourDiesel
- SAGE x SweetPinkGrapeFruit
- ButterSCotchHawaiian X G13
- Herijuana
- TrainWreck
- SSH
- LemonThain X Afgooey
- Cheese x OG
- Cheese X TunnelVision
- LemonDustKush
- Super Star (delta9labs)
- Cannasutra (delta9Labs)
- Southern Lights (delta9labs)
- Panama Red (ACE)
- Orient Express (ACE)
- Super G (JLP)

and a bunch of other ones....

big thumbs up for Delta9Labs, ACEseeds, Mullaway & other friends for hooking us up with some very very wicked genetics - I'm very pleased and honored to grow this strians and so far with what I see we are up for some very find medicine in the next few months mad respect for you guys!!!! god bless you all..

so lets get drooling ehhY!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?al...ctureid=301223

more coming up soon

please feel free to grab a sit and join the ride cuz we are heading for the motherfucking skys and beyond .......... . . . . . . .

peace ,
~ZiON~ & Partners

Fight for the freedom - Overgrow the world!
Z10N jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Z10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to beholdZ10N is a splendid one to behold

(SAGE X SPGF)

ChemD X SD:

(ChemDXSD)

Old 02-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Clever George

[

secret strain..

SweetPinkGrapeFruit X SAGE (SPG pheno)

more coming soon -

Z!oN

Old 02-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
OMG OMG OMG shit i think i need to change my boxers

Outstanding, you are living my dream

NICE
shaunmulok jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
Z10N
~Pharmer~

Hi shaunmulok how are you?
thanks for dropping by happy you like what you see, and can promise you lots more good shit coming up !!!!
and yeah man every morning when i wake up to the overwhelming aromas reeking out of the greenhouse,
I wonder if I died and woke up in heaven?

I'm sorting through the veg area now,
checking for males and females so we can get our breeding project going..
already found one keeper male of Herijuana, Trainwreck and Southern Lights - all have awesome vigor and smell amazing.
other males we got in stock: Princess Diesel , PD x Dynamite, Molokai Frost X Bubba Kush and 2 beautiful OG x Cheese's...

(princessD)

(princess D x Dynamite)

(Herijuana)

(OG x Cheese - top and buttom)

already thinking of making some Herijuana and Trainwreck F2's cuz got a nice female and a male,
and some experiments....expect unique babies this year!

btw a quick word on Clever George as you really dont see this strain too much at all around the forums....
in one simple word - amazing!!
one of the most impressive and eye catching strains in the whole farm, every one loves George's sweet candy smell and thick colorful oily buds....very high yielding. I can def' see why it was a winner!
patient's going to enjoy this sweet sweet smoke I have no doubt!
mullaway!

much love -

~Z~

Old 02-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond reputemriko has a reputation beyond repute
OH-MY-GOD !!!! This is absolutely amazing ! Sure a dream-work you have there Z10N Bro !
Keep it up !

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
bodhiseeds
deep in botanical meditation

bodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to beholdbodhiseeds is a splendid one to behold
lookin good

beautiful farm

you guys have really been putting in some hard work.....

many blessings on your grows

Old 02-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivor
you are living my dream friend, please employ me!

bookmarked to the bone!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
is that Clever George from Mullaway in oz from around Nimbin if so nice howd ya get that????
shaunmulok jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
genkisan
Cannabrex Formulator

genkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivorgenkisan is a survivor
Wow.....Zion...you don't fuck around!!

I will email a link to this thread to my chappie and make sure you get that info for the beans ASAP.....
"The problem today is to give larger significance and dignity to a life that has been dwarfed by the world of material things. Until that problem is solved, the annihilation of Naziism will be no more than the removal of one symptom of the world's unrest."

Konrad Heiden

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors.....we borrow it from our children"

Native Proverb

"I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD," said Hofmann. "It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."

Albert Hofmann

Private Super Early Finishing Strain - Dr Z
The Anti-Donkeyhonker League
FnordTech Tinfoil Beanies
Olivier Dumoulin - Amazing Artist
genkisan jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #11
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
I LOVE LOVE what I see here

P

Natural Born OutdoorGrower

Indoor-growing: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261255

Playing with my outdoorbuds: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=152813
My 2010: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=171853
My 2009
My 2008
My 2007 - 38 strains
My 2006 - 12 strains Small review
Paddi jest offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #12
humboldtlocal
Cannabis Whisperer

humboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond reputehumboldtlocal has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks so much for sharing. The farm is very impressive and I love that you serve so many patients. You are doing good works.

"Grow Organic or don't grow at all"

"The best fertilizer is your own shadow"

HumboldtLocals outdoor 2010
Trimming my crop with the Twister Trimming Machine
humboldtlocals outdoor '09
humboldtlocals Greenhouses
Great write up on how to use a trimming machine
Twister Trimming Machine Videos
humboldtlocal jest offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #13
hazy

hazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivorhazy is a survivor
WoW!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
headfortrinity

Very nice, I wouldn't mind being one of your patients. As long as I got to tour the plants of course

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #15
fireman

fireman will become famous soon enough
Wow truley beautiful!!!!