What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Thai

P

ptg

No diary but i got one girl indoor in (very)early flowering...very robust plant with a good structure,strong citrus smell when rubbing the stem.So far so good :canabis:

Riddick

Thanks gkn, that's an awesome thread!

The reason I asked was I got a pack of Double Thai and didn't see any threads specifically for it. The more info that's strain specific the better for all who has it.

ptg, thanks for your pic. She's looking lovely and do hope you will post more of her as time goes on.

gkn

You're right riddick, but these new thai hybrids from ace have just been released and there are not many pics online yet.
i'll have to germ one now, can't wait anymore...

saludos

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
No diary but i got one girl indoor in (very)early flowering...very robust plant with a good structure,strong citrus smell when rubbing the stem.So far so good :canabis:

Beautiful double thai ptg :)

Looks strongly influenced by the meao thai male. Let's she what happens in the flowering! Thanks for share it!

Hopefully, we will see more double thai plants in the next months around here!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Can anyone tell me if there are going to be more of these beans released to the boo anytime soon? Which other strain offered is comparable to the double thai in terms of having a higher potential for phenos with that clean and clear, all sative type high?

P

ptg

Hello all!

Riddick thanks!If you don't mind i will post pics here as time goes by...

Hey Dubi,thanks you,you just confirmed what i thought myself after having recently seen a pair of pure meao thai pics...:)

Here you can see the difference in only one week,she stretched a bit,but that's not finished!...forgot to say she's in 10/14 as i have some plants finishing to ripen...and yesterday i had a problem with my timer,garden had 19 hours of light instead of ten...:wallbash:

I wonder how she will react...:dunno:

gkn

Robotwithdreams, i think the green haze x thai and purple haze x thai, would have this all sativa effect as well. But maybe Double Thai is even clearer, dont know, we'll have to see!

saludos

Riddick

ptg, feel feel free to share any of your Double Thai pics. This is a good place for anyone to share their Double Thais and info about them. The more pics for reference and shared grow info can only help our DT girls be all they can be!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which other strain offered is comparable to the double thai in terms of having a higher potential for phenos with that clean and clear, all sative type high?

I have a pk of the Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai I got just for that 'clear' high I so love. ;)

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai -> Spicy lemony se asian aromas, very up clear and motivating high. 16 weeks flowering time.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I wonder why my Sour Diesel x Destroyer is sooo sleeepy and not clear at all, while being quite sativa (ready in 14/15 wks)...

ptg your meo thai look nice ! stretchy :)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
isnt sour diesel mostly indica? according to my research (haha magic schoolbus), its supposed to have super skunk, northern lights, and chemdog (which seems to have a good amount of indica in it, as well)

whenever i smoke sour d its always like im really really high at first (head/body mix), then it tapers off until i feel dumb and tired for a good while.

Riddick

Please stay on topic! This is a thread about Double Thai. Asking questions about Sour Diesel has nothing to do with DT's and only encourages another off topic reply. Ask in i pm or in a SD specific thread. People think there's a new DT post when the thread is bumped up but turns out it's a Question about something totally unrelated.

pebble

Veteran
High all :wave:
Some Double Thai pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Double Thai, finally with almost 2 month dry, did smoke some spliff of this weed
A great smoke, but also a great feast after the smoke. First spliff in the afternoon, behind that.. dinner. At few hours second spliff, and some time after that, second dinner. Third spliff... and some time after that, third dinner :blowbubbles:
The Double Thai i smoke, is really a pure sativa with sativa high, not a very potent high, but very clear and active ;)
Begins with tachycardia that soon disappears and becomes a very pleasant blind, without anxiety, but very clear (called me this much attention) that mean, no celin top :jump: (the more smoke.. the more high) this is very special fi i, i didnt find that in many sativa weeds
Let it do work very well, is perfect to do things and relate to people

When you break the bud, smells citrus, but not strong, much like the mother, Thai Koh Chang
I've seen, is that the male Meao Thai highly respect flavors of the other parents
Peace and love to one and all

picture.php

picture.php

Some of the best hash ever smoke.. awesome high :bump: Thai Koh Chang hash

picture.php

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Robotwithdreams, i think the green haze x thai and purple haze x thai, would have this all sativa effect as well. But maybe Double Thai is even clearer, dont know, we'll have to see!

saludos

THat is the impression that i had. Would love to eventually try the double thai some day. I do hope these beans will become avialble at the boo sometime over the next year. The rest of Ace gear looks absolutely amazing and seems to be worth the time and effort. These genetics are without a doubt in my future.