What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Pink Kush, 10weeks

tokinblackguy

just some shots of my pink kush lady nearing the end of flowering. grown organically with the roots organics line and a few other goodies here and there.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Looking good! coloring up a bit for you too! Very nice!

Are these 10 weeks of 12/12, or 10 weeks from seed/seedling? Let me know!

tokinblackguy

yeah csedge, this is from rms. to everyone, thanks for the comments and positive karma, u guys and gals make me feel so welcome.

M

mosca negra

Right on TBG! You got Great Grow Skillz bro!! What are your thoughts on her taste & high? Also, which version do you have, PK1.1?

Proost,

Mosca

tokinblackguy

hey mosca, hows it going bro? i havent sampled this one yet, she is from seed. judging by my previous grows of pk, this lady looks to combine the best traits of the previous ladies i ran. ive had a resinous pheno with tight bud structure, but not as much kush flavor as i would have liked in the finish product. i also had a not so resinous, airy bud pheno that ironically carried the pink lemonade flavor very well. this lady i hope will join those traits, resiny, tight dense buds, along with that great pink lemonade kush flavor. she is meeting my expectations so far, but only a smoke test will tell.

although ive never grown the larry, or any other cali kush for that matter, she reminds me alot of the larry structurally from what ive seen in pics. she is a lanky lady, but her buds fill in quite nicely but you need the full 11 weeks in my experience.

tokinblackguy

oh yeah, this the f4 mosca. the high on my previous runs of pk was excellent. a straight to head whack with enough body to let you know that you're stoned to the freakin bone. superb hash as well!

i have a nice quick, less stretchy, kushy smelling male waiting to drop his load on the clones to make some f5's. they will either be freebies or will go to the server fund so everyone be on the lookout. the male will also be hitting a blue satellite lady that makes some monster nuggetry.

Dödsknark

Beautiful! And the colors...

I hope she comes through for you in the smoketest and delivers some sweet pink lemonade.

Well done!

Latest posts

Latest posts