Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
The growing large plants, outdoors, thread... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2010, 05:21 AM #301
ROOTWISE
Rancher

ROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to allROOTWISE is a name known to all
Looking good Tom, thanks for the peek. Can't wait to show off my ant-hill here in a few weeks....

All my best-

Rootwise

Old 03-20-2010, 06:03 AM #302
planty

Tom -

I heard some wild stories about the party you're referring to...

Old 03-20-2010, 08:33 AM #303
Guest423
Banned

Guest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHill View Post
Hehe, I had the pleasure of meeting-up with Nspecta recently and a man that shoots straighter from the hip does not exist, lol. Shoulda seen his score card at a recent cup (I sat next to him), filled with 1's and 2's, lol, a man after my own heart.
thats awesome

Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:55 PM #304
planty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHill View Post
Yeah, I owe Nspecta one or two
Go Tom, Go!! Hope to see you both up here soon to tell me how bad I'm doing and what I need to improve! Love you both!

Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM #305
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaad View Post
It didn't finish right. They got huge but wanted to go too long and then didn't fill out proper when the weather got bad. The resulting ganja was extremely low quality. The rest of the garden did well including a 6.5lb Pineapple Plus (i want this strain)... So I don't think it was grower error. It was a disaster because the SC accounted for more than half his garden.
Thank You for this information.

Sorry to your friend that dedicated so much time and space to the strain.

I think I want to run it indoor eventually.

Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:03 PM #306
nomaad

nomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to allnomaad is a name known to all
Sweet. Looks like I'll save some dough and get my plants in the sun by tomorrow. Thanks for the input.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:04 PM #307
theJointedOne

my strawberrycough i ran lasy tear was also a uge disapointment. looked good and got huge but took too long to finish up...and while the smoke was outstanding quality in terms of high and taste. it had zero bag appeal...looekd like a turkey bag full large turds...haha sorry for the visual...ok gotta go search

please anybody pm me if you know of any rural 215 friendly property rentals that have large sunny back yard or acreage. I can go anywhere in nor cal down to santa cruz mountains all the way up to trinity. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2010, 05:55 PM #308
planty

Wish I knew ya in person TJ1 !! People are always wanting to throw me those kinds of opportunities...they forget I own my own places and do my own thing LOL...Just got an eye on my paper stack..

Old 03-21-2010, 03:24 AM #309
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=138540&page=4

Looks like DC can grow big too (;

Old 03-21-2010, 09:04 AM #310
CityOfTrees530

Curious when do you start training the plant? When do you top them and do you bend them after the process. Last season all I did was bend my plants and would like to try a new technique. Are you suppose to top while there still under the grow light or do you wait until there in the ground to top them? How many tops can be done on a plant until it will actually harm the plant. Whats the best methods to train your plants?

Thread Closed