What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite just about done

tokinblackguy

a couple shots of some blue satellite nearing the end. questions and/or comments are always welcome. enjoy...........

picture.php

View image in gallery

1000ARMSofKALI

highhh

great job bro, buds are looking lovely, fosty and yummy...you do this genetics quite long time, isnt it? what do you like the most on these bs?

whats the smell? sweet berry?...keep it up!

kali

Grendelkhan

Great looking ladies you have there. Are these 2.0 or the 2.2? I am also curious how they smell as I have some Blue Sat 2.2 coming up.
Gkhan.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
My Blue Satellite 2.2 tastes like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. It sticks on the palette.

What does yours taste like?

i got a few in bloom now 5 females look promising.. I did 2.2 few years ago an were good I had a nice swt tooth pheno tastes like sugar cherry ,, extremely good in hence Im back at it =)

Nice pics tokinblackguy looks its gonna be bomb

wait til you smoke it ... flavor is out of this world!

-tocix

tokinblackguy

sup kali and everyone else, thanks for stopping by. the are the 2.2's, last of the pack i had. kali, the bs is nice, but i didnt find what i was looking for in the first seeds i popped so i just decided to drop the remainder of the pack to see what wss there. blue satellite makes some superb hash, imho.

these are pics of 2 of the 3 females i have finishing up now. the smell is super sweet candy berry, almost astringent but not quite. the hash from my last run had a real astringent, cheesy berry taste and im hoping these carry that trait as well, it was sooooo good.

1000ARMSofKALI

kali, the bs is nice, but i didnt find what i was looking for in the first seeds i popped so i just decided to drop the remainder of the pack to see what wss there. blue satellite makes some superb hash, imho.

hi bro:biggrin:

did you find something in last run? it was light smoke? that you made hash from it?

aroma sounds divine:witch:

kali:smokey:

tokinblackguy

not neccesarily light smoke kali, thers some pretty heady phenos to be found, especially the ones with the huge fan leaves. i had one last round but the yield sucked azz. i have one this round as well, but slightly more indica leaning. looks like it will yield really really well, im just hoping the smoke is on par or better than my poor yielder. oh, and i only made hash from the trim, not the whole plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts