Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Anyone Use BioBizz ?

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 Anyone Use BioBizz ? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
Anyone Use BioBizz ?

Does anyone use BioBizz Grow,BioBizz Bloom, and FISH-MIX?

Thinking about either using Biobizz grow + biobizz bloom or Biobizz fish-mix + biobizz bloom.

Any opinions on them?
Tony Soprano jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
Akira_dk3

Akira_dk3 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
Does anyone use BioBizz Grow,BioBizz Bloom, and FISH-MIX?

Thinking about either using Biobizz grow + biobizz bloom or Biobizz fish-mix + biobizz bloom.

Any opinions on them?
I use bio bizz grow bloom and alg-a-mic very easy to use and organic! but it seems like they need mag and cal, just ordede single nutrients :-) (mag and cal)
Akira_dk3 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
THC123

THC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivorTHC123 is a survivor
I use Bio Bizz indoors and in my greenhouse , outdoors i use solids
THC123 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #4
Castelvetro
Banned

Castelvetro will become famous soon enoughCastelvetro will become famous soon enough
im very interested in bio bzzz bloom, its kelp and molassess. im getting into organic dirt and if i can just add some cal mag soil sweet to my medium and use some bio bzzz bloom and get results ill be thrilled.
Castelvetro jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
Ghostwolf
Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis for All

Ghostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to behold
I use BioBizz BioGrow, BioBloom, and TopMax. This the first grow that I've used it with and it seems to be good. I have had any problems with it. But mite try some other things with it like cal and mag but I also add black strap molasses to it for extra nutrients so I get some more cal and mag and more that way to. Any I don't have any complaints.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson. "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see" Thomas Jefferson.
Ghostwolf jest offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 04:49 AM   #6
Ghostwolf

Ghostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to beholdGhostwolf is a splendid one to behold
And BioBizz Alg a mic, and BioGrow does have cal and mag in them but not sure how much.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson. "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see" Thomas Jefferson.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
Castelvetro
Banned

Castelvetro will become famous soon enoughCastelvetro will become famous soon enough
bio bloom is two ingrediants, kelp n molasses, no reason to add molassess, but its the same with most nutes that are either organic or a blend of both, people keep putting molasses when there nutes already have them in em.
Castelvetro jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
Ghostwolf

A little extra never hurts. I have no complaints. Just don't go crazy with it. Any way back to the subject BioBizz has worked good for me. Try it out.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #9
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivor
I use biobizz nutes,not thier soil though.i use gro,bloom and topmax.i also add hygrozme and superthrive and a lil canna boost.. ive not had any probs since ditching thier allmix soil for regular compost with added perlite.i had cal-mag probs when useing their soil.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
etinarcadiaego
Even in Arcadia I exist

etinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant future
I use the alg-a-mic and Bio-heaven, plus the fish mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwolf View Post
I use BioBizz BioGrow, BioBloom, and TopMax. This the first grow that I've used it with and it seems to be good. I have had any problems with it. But mite try some other things with it like cal and mag but I also add black strap molasses to it for extra nutrients so I get some more cal and mag and more that way to. Any I don't have any complaints.
Be careful adding chelated cal-mag to organic nutrients, if you need a boost of cal-mag the alg-a-mic will do the trick, give their Bio-Heaven a try, its GREAT stuff. Very low pH though, so be sure to add some pH up.

Also, you shouldn't need to add molasses, as both the Bio-Grow and Bio-Bloom already contain molasses . . . in fact the Bloom is mostly molasses

Of all their products the one that is the most amazing and makes the most difference to me is Fish Mix, I use it right up till about 3 weeks from harvest . . . good shit.

Completed Grows :
Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.
etinarcadiaego jest offline   Quote

Old 02-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #11
Ghostwolf

Thanks sound like some good nutrients, but again I have no complaints, a little extra molasses never hurts. Anyway, when I've finished up with the BioBizz I have I'll probably try something new.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:17 AM   #12
panik

panik is on a distinguished road
I thinking about buying BioBizz. Either that or it's gonna be Hesi nutes. Which one do u guys think I shoud choose?
panik jest offline   Quote

Old 02-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #13
Ghostwolf

Sorry, I've not heard of Hesi nutrients before. All I can say is it worked for me but I would still like to try some orther brands of nutrients.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
floralheart

floralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant future
Yes. It's the bomb. Bio Bloom. 1 tsp per gallon, every watering. flush at end.
floralheart jest offline   Quote

Old 02-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #15
etinarcadiaego
Even in Arcadia I exist

etinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant futureetinarcadiaego has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by panik View Post
I thinking about buying BioBizz. Either that or it's gonna be Hesi nutes. Which one do u guys think I shoud choose?
Get em both and see which you one you like better: )

Bio-Bizz makes Fish-Mix and Alg-a-mic, which are absolutely outstanding products . . . I've had great success with them on peppers, cantaloupes, and cannabis

Completed Grows :
Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.
etinarcadiaego jest offline   Quote