What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave::friends:
At the start I would like to find a few members to assist with testing FMS beans :D:D:D
Search for outdoor and indoor growers from the different cultivation techniques.
You can write why you work for you.
Selected test growers updated on the first page :)

The first test will be next week, beans may be prepared for you!
Testing will be prepared beans AcaKush ([AfganSkunkxHerijuana] x [SFV OG Kush/C99]) and LadyBerryKush (Anaberry[True Blueberry x AfganSkunk/Herijuana] x SFV OG Kush/C99) and even smaller editions HazeKush (Super Silver Haze [Quickly phen] x SFV OG Kush/C99)
Any more information on the parents and the work will be added gradually.
We are working on other hybrids, but more on that in a group https://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=76 :yes:
I think it is best to test everything in one place, without the need for search.
Soon the first pictures to test beans in my house :biggrin:

I thank everyone for supporting the logo contest, also for supporting the profile and my group. :respect:
Much you appreciate it friends :bow:

Last edited:

gdbud

I would be interested test grow your seeds
currently I'm working on my first grow and still in the veg stage.

I grow in a cabinet using a 400watt light. you can take a look at my grow journal here
http://www.icmag.com/modules/Journal...?journalid=393

I keep a daily log on my plants here is a sample of the information I keep in my log.

Tuesday February 02, 2010
Day 27 DWC Veg.
Room Temp: 64.6
Exhaust Temp: 86.9 Delta T: 22.3 CFM: 74*
Cab Temp: 72 High: 77 Low 63
Cab Humidity: 42% High: 48% Low: 31%
Resovior Temp: 64
Resovior Gallons: 8 3/4
PH: 6.41
ppm: 1230
Lights: 18/6

PH 6.41 Added 2ml ph down
ph 6.31 Added 2ml ph down
ph 6.22 Added 2ml ph down
ph 6.10 Added 4ml ph down
ph 5.82 Added 4ml ph down
ph 5.41

Notes: *Changed the multiplier used to calculate CFM Before was using 450 watts * 3.16 =1422 New multiplier 100watts fan + 420watts light
520watts *3.16 = 1650
1650*delta T =CFM
1650*22.3 = 74 CFM

This is a copy of today's log

GreenDreamz

Holy sheep shit, those crosses sound killer.

I would definetly be interested in testing out your beans. This year i plan on doing an outdoor grow all in the comfort of my backyard :biggrin: I will insure that i keep a detailed grow log here on IC and update frequently. CUrrently i cannot grow indoor due to space restrictions. But if your looking for someone to test any of these beans outdoor im your man. :smokeit:

H

htownblowskush

I can do indooors 4x4 tent 600 watt hps and 400 watt MH

I only grow organic soil(revs soil mix)

Ill be doing outdoors as well so I can take clones and double up and see how they perform in Texas

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya everyone :wave:
I am glad that you were leaving the words in the thread :yes:
I am looking for 10 people so I believe that someone still finds
Work on packaging for beans in the shaft current.:artist:
I was first test beans on the side tomorrow and give germinate :whistling:

Thank you all for your interest !!! :respect:

L

LolaGal

Good luck testers!

That Anaberry sounds really good!

I will be watching to see how it does.

(I am finishing a test for Mr. Nice Seeds and another for OJD, so I have my hands full. Otherwise, I would throw my name in the hat. Better finish what I started first! )

Can't wait to see these tests.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hi Radvancan. I would be very interested in testing your HazeKush. I throughly document my grows here on icmag.

Thanks.

WFF

gomer

Hello Radvancan

I am interested in testing some of your seeds if you want some tested in a home style non-commercial setting. I would grow under CFL / fluorescent for veg and probably the same for bloom because I do not currently take photos of the HID bloomed plants which are at another location. I would grow them in 1 or 2 gallon pots using soil. I could take photos similar to this current example in my album - http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13313
I would grow 6 plants.

Cheers

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Lola :wave:
I am glad that you have stopped :yes:
Yeah, it is better to finish first begun :respect:

Heya mate´s :friends:
I am grateful that you are interested in testing my beans !!! :wave:

FMS

motaloca

HI radvancan.
i would be interested to test them outdoors in the tropics( Cambodia) That LadyBerryKush sounds interesting. I will switch to coco soon due continues problems with the soil here.
I just wait for the cal mag to arrive.
peace mota

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HI radvancan.
i would be interested to test them outdoors in the tropics( Cambodia) That LadyBerryKush sounds interesting. I will switch to coco soon due continues problems with the soil here.
I just wait for the cal mag to arrive.
peace mota

Heya mate :friends::wave:
That sounds awesome ... FMS beans in tropical landscape :yes:

:wave:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day radvancan and thank you

Man i would love to test out your Hazekush and mel really liked the sound of you LadyBerryKush but after looking at the calendar we wouldn't be able to start them for a couple weeks due to other tests

That would be unfair on you and other testers thats are ready to start now so i regretfully cannot apply at this time but if you need any testers in the future Mel and i would love consideration

I Thank you and wish you all the best
Good luck to the lucky testers, cant wait to see some threads soon
Peace and K+

uraverage

Radvancan,

First off, thank you for giving some of us ICmagers a chance to test grow some of your beans . Like must peeps here i would love to throw my name into the hat to test either your AcaKush or your LadyBerryKush(sorry just finished 4 SSH X WW, i think im gonna be a little SSH out for a while.). Like most here im just an average grower that is really just growing to meet just my needs (and the wifey's). If given the chance to test any of your beans, i would be able give you weekly updates with photos and also a proper smoke report. Thanks and good luck with all the tests.
:smoker:

chizzleonetime

pick me

pick me

i will test beans for you guys!
i grow in coco and soil usually plagron all mix using ionics soil bloom and grow and ionics boost/mega boost pk 13/14 and mollasses late in flower i veg under a 250 watt metal halide and flower under 2 600watt hps, i fancied the kush haze my self :)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Test beans AcaKush, HazeKush, LadyBerryKush

Test beans AcaKush, HazeKush, LadyBerryKush

Hello everyone :wave: :friends:
I appreciate the interest you gentlemen .... :yes:
Still be in the running enough testers, so I'll wait a moment :whistling:
Last night I gave a test bean sprout :woohoo:
I believe that it started a few people still log on............

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, radvancan!
I have a full schedule for this spring and summer and can't commit to testing any of your gear, but I will be watching the results of your testers.
I am particularly interested in how the anesthesia x ogkush/c99 turns out. I have plans for a hj x c99 and anesthesia x c99 (and visa-versa)
HJ is turning into one of my all time faves, and I have hopes that the c99 will sweeten her up a bit.

Hope things go great for you and your crew!

motaloca

hi,
My uncle used the same germination technique. Cotton pads. i go straight to soil now.
hope they all sprout.