Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivor
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

My top 3

1. Nancy Botwin (grapes)
2. Super Lemon Haze (candied lemons)
3. Green Crack (sweet and fruity)

Old 02-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
bobdobalina420

Grape Ape
Razzleberry (some blueberry/raspberry hybrid)
Greek Crack aka Space Queen

Old 02-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Kcar
There are FOUR lights!

Kcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivor
SS Bubblegum
Purple Bhudda Wreck
The Afghan Kush I just harvested
Kcar jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrick has a reputation beyond repute
the UK blues clone!!,,,,its like cheese but sweeter,,better imo

Old 02-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
Mr. Greengenes

Mr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud ofMr. Greengenes has much to be proud of
We have the SLH flowering now, it's a real standout. You can easily smell the citrus above the fresh bud when you just wave it under your nose. No need to scratch and sniff. Even better; a cut a South African friend selected from my F1 cross of Durban Poison X 'Unknown german strain'. It's called Oreo. It's the sweetest, most fragrant plant I can recall ever seeing. The smell above the growing bud is similar to lilacs and it has an electrifying 'up' sativa high.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Bean Cracker

Bean Cracker will become famous soon enough
I think that a good Yumboldt selection is as sweet as you can get. Old Early Pearl stock would produce the sweetest outdoor buds. I can't even begin to pick a fruity tasting bud, there are just so many good choices out there.
Bean Cracker jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivor
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Come on everybody...list up your sweetest strain!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivorRainman is a survivor
Top 10 in no order........

GDP
SSH - Lemon Pheno
Sweet Tangerine
Grapefruit (clone)
Cherry AK
Golden Cindy (Nugget Shiner)
DJ's Blueberry
Urkle
Somango
Banana
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
Dödsknark
O.D.F

Dödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud ofDödsknark has much to be proud of
Blueberry from Rokerij.
Friends weed. "Duh... I have a note with the name but I forgot where I put it" I hope he finds it. Straight lemons.
SweetCindy. Overripe strawberries after a long cure.
Dödsknark jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #10
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Straight up fruity goodness.....a bud from my C99 pineapple pheno mom.

Dutchgrown jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
IWanaGetHiSoHi
Grandmaster of Bonghitsu

IWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to beholdIWanaGetHiSoHi is a splendid one to behold
Sweetest? Bubblegum ... Fruitiest? I'll have to get back to ya on that (as Herb prepares for Intensive Testing) ...
IWanaGetHiSoHi jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:12 PM   #12
love?

love? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to beholdlove? is a splendid one to behold
The sweetest I've tried is Laughing Buddha from Barney's. Very strong lemon candy taste.
love? jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #13
blackone

blackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud of
Some phenos of fms grapefruit... Mm...
A mystery C99 cross I grew was probably the sweetest tasting weed I've ever had - unfortunately it was a herm.
blackone jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #14
outdoordreams

outdoordreams is a jewel in the roughoutdoordreams is a jewel in the roughoutdoordreams is a jewel in the rough
Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy.......federation (Big Mac) IMO some of the best smells and tastes in Cannabis

SweetPinkGrapefruit

Sugar Shack........sickly sweet, lots of crystal, very little high. (Was sickly sweet though)

Sweetskunk ((NL x Haze) x SweetPinkGrapefruit)

LUI......Reds cut.........(Ortega x Sweet tooth)

Candy Cane
outdoordreams jest offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #15
FoCo(No.Co)
Barned

FoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud ofFoCo(No.Co) has much to be proud of
Bubblegum.

"We're down with chillin, not killin... knaw what I'm sayyyn?"
FoCo(No.Co) jest offline   Quote