What's new

Bubba kush | Super silver haze | Jack the Ripper X Bagseed

aeviaanah

Alright everyone i just watered and took some pictures of these babies...

groupweek4.jpg

far left- jack the ripper coco. middle- bubbakush, far right- super silver haze. front - jack the ripper in soil.

jtrweek4s.jpg

closeup of jack the ripper can you see the seeds forming?

jtrweek44.jpg

jack the ripper coco top nugs this plant is fed 1200 ppm. I use rainwater and add mycorrhizae and chitosan (every other week), GH maxigro and maxibloom, calmag, humic acid, and of course the ph down or up to bring to around 5.8.

jtrweek43.jpg

jack the ripper

jtrweek42.jpg

jack the ripper in soil she is fed a ppm of 1200. I mycorrhizae and chitosan once every other week. I also use fox farm growbig tiger bloom and big bloom all throughout flower. supplement with calmag and humic acid. ph 5.8

bkweek4s2.jpg

lower bubbakush branch pollinated by male bagseed. she is growing in coco coir also. she is fed same as jack the ripper in soil (synthetic GH).

bkweek4-1.jpg

bubba kush top nugs

sshweek4.jpg

super silver haze full shot....she is fed same as jack the ripper in coco coir (organic foxfarm)

sshweek42.jpg

super silver haze top nug

bkweek4.jpg

bubba kush in deep water culture. i have three air stones in resevoir for maximum air. i also top feed on a timer 15 minutes 4 times a day. she is fed super natural nutrients at about 800 ppm, i just gave her humic acid and calmag for the first time today. she is 2.5 weeks 12/12.

aeviaanah

group2.jpg

group shot

supersilverhaze.jpg

super silver haze - fox farm

ssh-1.jpg

super silver haze - foxfarm

jtr-2.jpg

jack the ripper - general hydroponics

jtr2-2.jpg

jack the ripper - general hydroponics

bk1.jpg

bubba kush - general hydroponics

bk-1.jpg

bubba kush - general hydroponics

group-2.jpg

group - bk left ssh right

come harvest i will harvest top nugs and let bottom finish for a week or so. i will then start these new seeds. any good links to keeping a good male to female balance? i also need some curing tips.

aeviaanah

day 46

day 46

bkhydro.jpg

Bubba kush

ssh-2.jpg

Super silver haze

jtr2-3.jpg

jack the ripper

jtr-3.jpg

group shot showing mainly jtr

group2-1.jpg

group shot jtr in front and left. ssh in middle. and bk far right. __________________