What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey everyone :wave: I'm a LEGAL medical grower in CO and provide for a few patients as well as myself. These pictures are some of what is currently flowering in my garden.

I will try and update fairly regularly with new pictures. These first pictures are taken right around 29 days give or take a day or two. I grow in organic soil and occasionally feed biobizz nutrients.

Feel free to ask any questions on the setup etc. I would love to hear what you guys think and if you have any experience with these strains. This is my first run with most of these strains and it is fun learning to dial them in.

Thanks for stopping by!

First up is Bruce Banner #3. This is a Colorado local strain made by friends in Denver. It is(OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel). It has won awards here in Colorado and I anticipate it to be A+ First run day29
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Next is Appalachia. I don't know too much about her. Edit: Appalachia is (Green crack x tres dawg). Thanks man she is DANK. day29,
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Fort collins S.A.G.E. is one of my top 3 smokes ever. It is so so strong when taken full term and the smell is utter funk. This one will make you sweat. I think it's better than the F.C. Cough that's around. It is finnicky to grow though and seems to be more nute sensitive than everything else. Again day 29 first run.
picture.php
picture.php

OG Kush.. Maybe you can guys can help me identify this OG? I got it from a non internet source in NorCal that has had it for 10 plus years. No idea what it is.. Anyone?? Anyways it is DANK og and is better than any of the Og I've seen around here. Day 29
picture.php
picture.php

FFA (Free For All) is Abusive OG Kush X Massachussetts Super Skunk. This one has been tricky for me. I can't seem to feed it enough it just keeps yellowing up on me. It is my first run with her hopefully I'll get her dialed a little better next run.
picture.php

Bubba D is (Pre98 xchembx1) Edit: This is my favorite girl of them all
picture.php

And last for today.. The White. This is my first run with her and I already love it. The smell is great and obviously the crazy amount of resin it's oozing is getting me excited. First picture is day 22 the rest are day 29.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks again for stopping by!:)

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
that's a nice garden you have there:joint:
Nice to see some good variety.
everything looks really healthy!

grow on

bterzz

Veteran
Awesome!! The OGK x SD looks great!! I was just gifted some ChemDawg x Strawberry D I can't wait to get started!

RebelGrow

some seriously great work there friend. your plants are looking super healthy. man i can't wait to get back out there in colorado land. just need to sell my home and here i come!!!! keep up the good work!!!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey everyone thanks a ton. Truly appreciated. I feel blessed to be able to run these cuts and love the variety.

Here are a few pics from tonight.

Banner 3 day39

picture.php
picture.php

Appalachia day39

picture.php
picture.php

Royal Kush Day 32
picture.php
picture.php

Alpha Diesel Day 39
picture.php
picture.php

Bubba D

picture.php

The White Day 39
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Can't wait to pull down !!!

M

mrsrixon

Looking f'ing amazing in there! Everything looks very healthy and large

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Beautiful garden, love the strains your growing.
That Appalachia is a pretty plant, can't wait to see the harvest mate.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Very nice ladies you got there. I've heard a few good rumblings about the Banner...need to get hold of that one sometime. Can you tell us more about it?

Also like the White you've got going on. I grew out a White Rhino last grow and it looked very similar (unfortunately we had to pull it about 3 weeks too early, so we never really got to see what she could do).

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
:rasta:Thanks guys!

HerbGlaze.. Got to love the appalachia, she has that velvety trichome coverage and an unforgettable really sweet smell. This was the ugly duckling, the one I thought wouldn't keep up with the rest of the plants. Boy was i wrong.

treetopmeds... I use a modified version of subbys super soil. Water all the way through with budswell, hygrozyme, and occasionally biobizz nutes if the soil isn't cutting it on its own. 100% organic.

K.J. ... The Bruce Banner is a strain made by IronlungOG an ex member here. There is a thread on here about the exact details but he used multiple (rez) strawberry diesel males on his og cut and got three keeper phenos. The Bruce Banner 1 I don't know much about, the 3 is generally regarded as the best of them and the 5 is also great herb, less kushy than the 1 and 5. I have smoked some banner and it is the real deal for sure. It won the High Times cup here in Colorado when they had it. I'm pretty sure they even put an article in HT about the banner. You can find finished buds at Delta9 Caretakers in Denver, (thats their thang).

I really want to get to the back of my garden to take some pictures of a few other strains I'm running that I haven't posted about yet. The Bubba D looks better than anything else in the garden, what an easy plant to grow! It smells So so dank and the plant structure is exactly what I like.

Also the OG. This is my third run with her and i have 3 plants running. One got too big. (4ftx3ft bush at about 5.5 feet tall), One faded a little early but no biggie, and the third one is DIALED. It is the one calling my name,

Also in the garden is my ppp keeper, FFA, and gangster kush (jlp ogxsd). I'm hoping the gangster kush will come around by the end of flower.. It looks super dank but doesn't look like it's going to pull very much weight.

Anyways I appreciate everyone taking a look.. Any comments questions, random thoughts, whatever, are welcome

cheers! :biggrin: