What's new

Wallyduck's Golden Pineapple

JLP

Veteran
Hey guys,Here's a plant I harvested last week after 65 days of flower.It is Golden Pineapple which is a Golden Skush fem x Pineapple C99 male.
Wally made several pineapple C99 crosses but you wont find them for sale.The only way to get them is as a freebie from Seeds Direct/Seed Boutique if you request it,if they have any left.
Excellent weed,especially if you like C99.The Golden Skush(Hindu KushxSK#1) makes a short stocky plant unlike the spindlyness of some C99.
The fuity flavor of the C99 come through very strong but with just a little hint of menthol.Excellent potency as well.

Here's a few pics.

JLP

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Hey CC,thanks for stopping by.

I've still got half a pack of seeds left and I'm planning on making F2 from those and give them away.This is a great C99 cross.

JLP

G

Wow that looks really good...
I have the C99 X Haze that I'm going to start when I get more room.. :joint:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I look foreward to the smoke report!
wally is a oldskool pro, n JLP runs a killer OP.

beautiful gro!

bub.

R

rule35sub1

Nice JLP. You always have nice looking plants bro. Another fine looking plant.
Can't wait for the f2's, I have heard a lot about the pineapple cindy, sounds dee-lish! I just picked up some of the pineapple cindy crossed with grapefruit, can't wait to see how they turn out.

Last edited:
D

Davyd05

many females out of the 15 i was giving ..4 currently living outdoors ..hopefully resistin the colder.. wetter days we've been having

ill have pics of hte finished products..and i think i'll have a cross between this strain and a unkown ..sagmathara mystery pack plant