What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snickerdoodles

G

LADYOLIVE'S SNICKER DOODLES

Use a 1/2 ounce for this recipe (Clean and pull apart the big pieces, and clean out the seeds and the just the bigger stems only, leave the rest alone.) You can 1/4 ounce, just cut the recipe in half.

Before starting, preheat your oven to 350 degrees

Put 2 sticks of butter in a small sauce pan on low heat and let it melt a little.
Put in the herb and stir to get it all covered. Keep stirring on and off for 20 min. Do not let this hard boil. you want just a soft pop, pop, pop. When it starts to get hot it will get to the soft pop you want. The herb will get very dark, this is ok, just do not burn. You'll ruin the herb, and your house will stink!

After 20 min, turn off the flame and let it set while you get your batter ready.

Batter

2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 cup Sugar (you'll need another 1/2 cup sugar for the topping)
2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon (you'll need another Tablespoon for the topping)

Get all of this in a bowl and mix with a fork. It will be lumpy but just keep mixing until it's mixed real good.

Now using a 2 cup glass measuring cup and a cheesecloth or a clean hankerchief, poke the cloth down a little into the measuring cup and then put a large rubberband around the side to hold the cloth.
Pour your butter mixture into this and let it drain. The butter mixture will be very hot! You may want to wear rubber gloves for the next step.

When it has drained pull up on the rubberband and gather the sides of the cloth and twist into a ball over the measuring cup. Squeeze out all of the butter you can, every bit counts. When every drop is out, throw the mixture in the cloth away. And wash out the cloth.

Now put the herb butter into the cookie batter and mix it all up really good. It will be chunky and really oily, but this is a good thing. If it looks too oily, add just a Tablespoon of flour to it. but don't over do it.

After this is all mixed up good, using a Tablespoon, get a spoonfull of mixture and roll it into a ball in your palms and then flatten it down some, but not totally flat. Flatten to about 1/4 inch. Then put it on the ungreased cookie sheet. Keep them about an inch or so apart, they don't spread much. The bigger you make them the more potent they will be, but you won't get as many.
A half ounce will make about 26 to 30 cookies. Depending how big you make them. I like making them bigger....

When your cookie sheet is full, mix the extra 1/2 cup of sugar and the Tablespoon of cinnamon together in a small cup and mix it up. Now sprinkle with your fingers on top of your cookies.

Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes
Do not let them burn, or brown on the top.

Take them out and let them cool. If you take them off too soon they will break.... believe me!

When pretty much cooled, put them on waxed paper to completely cool and get another batch in the oven.

When they are all baked and cooled, put them in an airtight container and store in the freezer. Just take one out and thaw, or nuke it for 20 seconds then eat it.

Remember, they take a good 45 minutes to kick in, so don't smoke any after you eat one or you won't get the full effect. Thats the reason I only eat it! After about 45 minutes, you'll start getting the best whole body buzz ever.
Peace out friends!

Not my recipe though..it is a friends.

Last edited:
G

These are very good and I enjoyed the buzz I got from them.

My friend, LadyOlive, is joining this forum as I type. She is so cool and......well I'll let her tell you. :yummy:

dociron

pieceofmyheart said:
These are very good and I enjoyed the buzz I got from them.

My friend, LadyOlive, is joining this forum as I type. She is so cool and......well I'll let her tell you. :yummy:

pieceofmyheart?

Thank you for bringing her here,,

she is a fantastic grower, and she is a great cook as well.

:woohoo:

LadyOlive

LadyOlive's Snickerdoodles

LadyOlive's Snickerdoodles

Hey pieceofmyheart and dociron!

Thanks for posting my recipe! :woohoo:

As you know I've been making these for over 10 years now and this recipe is fail proof. I hope some of the other members on the forum try it, I'm sure they will like them.

LadyOlive :dance:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Stioned and off to try this now, so They'll be nice and perfect when I get up for work in the morning, I may update often, it may wait til tomorrow night :D

:wave: :woohoo: :woohoo: :pimp3:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Grrr, damn stoners, I knocked over my plate of weed I was deseeding into my lap. DOH! :bat: :bat: :pointlaug

Not all of it spilled, So I'm making up the difference. Performance is delayed momentarily though

NiteTiger

Veteran
Thier baking...

Butter just oozing outta the cookies... *kinda nervous about that*

NiteTiger

Veteran
I think it was because I'm not used to cooking with regular butter. Batch just came out looks good. Definate green tinge, but good looking to me.

NiteTiger

Veteran
Here's a pic! Second batch is done, but not in the picture. I'll be taking one of these to work tomorrow, I'll let ya know how it goes!

Right now I gotta clean the kitchen, and get some rest.

NiteTiger

Veteran
Okay, had half a cookie on my way to work, at about 11:10 on an empty stomach.

Clock's ticking :D

NiteTiger

Veteran
Mmm, sorry I'm a little late updating this :)

Started getting tingly about 30 minutes ago. Half a cookie was just right for a day at the office, although I may have the other half just to make a good day at the office a great fucking day at the office :D

Me likes, me really really likes :D

G

NiteTiger said:
Still fucking baked....awesome!

WHeeeEEEeeeEEEeee

I loved them too. I ate one when my family (I wasn't driving) went on a day trip and I stayed baked for hours. I love the kind of buzz it gives you.....long lasting and very mellow.

I just sat there listening to music with a permanent smile on my face.

Lady O is way cool.

G

Whoa

Whoa

Just made a double batch of these...Still got to dial it in...
Was working today just shampooin' the carpet, before I knew it It'd downed 6 of 'em...the couch turned into a free flowing raft down a river of energy...
Truely truely body high psychedelic...true body numbing medication...
One word........WOW...!!!

Peace,
SD

LadyOlive

OMG.......... 6...... LMAO

No wonder you were doing the backstroke on the couch. hehehe

I would have been immobile for days on 6.

Glad you like them though SmokinDog! :woohoo:

LadyOlive

dociron

YEEE HAAAAA!!!

YEEE HAAAAA!!!

LadyOlive said:
OMG.......... 6...... LMAO

No wonder you were doing the backstroke on the couch. hehehe

I would have been immobile for days on 6.

Glad you like them though SmokinDog! :woohoo:

LadyOlive

LOL,, it's ok hun, day after tomorrow, he'll be almost "normal" :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts