What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp For Victory

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hello everyone tis been a few since i've been around had some deep thinking to do, now thats done gettn my ducks lined up.

wow where to start brb bonghit need to load lol

ok i know where to start avery huge thankyou to the ladies at the rainbow valley farm for the knowledge on how to make the
bushka mmj salve. a very close friend of mine who is a hands on healer helped trim last fall, she knew my knee was in bad shape. so she turned me onto a 1/2oz jar of the salve a little gose along way i rubbed it into my bad knee. and a wk later it dosent hurt i can walk with almost no limp excellent stuff works like magic again thx. i've been reading hemp for victory by richard davis books loaded with some good informative information, when my friend is done with his other 2 books i'll read them also. my friends brother brought some beans i made to the farm

Kaua'i Kush F3's and Gunk F2's linage is on the card bean pks are taped to

KKF3= abussive og kush [fm] x mauai wauai [m]
gunk f2= northern cal goo [fm] by tom hills deep chunk [m] also knowen as purple monkey balls in mendo

very nice genitcs indoors should do awesome outdoors in a greenhouse

ok i've been a busy bee again moved veg again now i have a 4x4 flowering erea for my 1k hps. and i'm in the process of building a veg cabinit

heres a pics of last run @ 49 days 12/12
2 Gunk right and a chem4 top in back

i forget i think decap lol

chem4 rightside, sugar shack center, decap leftside

above view upper row 4 x chem4,
center row right to left 1 chem4 3 sugar shack
lower row right to left 2 gunk 1 decapation

give da gunk a little love

decap also some love

holysheep chit chem4

12 oz 11 plants 1 gal bags organic soil mostly organic ferts total floor space approx 10 sqft

new digs

memoryloss { purple urkel [fm] x strawberry desiel [m] } wonderful cross by brother jaws decaps his also
this ML is my plant B strawberry desiel pheno from 07 when i ran the beans Sir held it and grew it out last yr for me now its back in full force lookn wickedly sweet
above pic @ 8 days 12/12

3 of them in front the other and a green crack all @ 10 days flower behind on bricks

each has had another 2 lower branchs trimed off tad more cleaning up by end of this wk and they'll produce nicely.

a shot across the canopy

theres 5 chem4 1 decap 1 green crack 4 ML plant B {strawberry desiel pheno}

ok a half finished veg cab

when other door is hung i'll close doors flush with frame as intended and from inside gently but 1x2's against the inside of door and frame it in. 1 door will also have a 1x2 inside for other door to close on should be fully light sealed whem i'm done lol.

on the floor i have 3 sugar shack 3 gunk 3 chem4, 3 decap 1 decap bonsai mum 1 chem4 bonsai mum. on the shelf i have beans sprouted but which ones did i soe. on the right we have 5/5 pure kush [fm] x purple kush x deep chunk [m] thx brotha greenlion

left side 4/5 hangman cross i made decap female [pre98 bubba kush coffe pheno} x headhunter [sfv] male i had from seed

headhunter another brotha jaws cross sfv [fm] x whitemustang male

in the bubbler waitn to be planted chem4 decap ML strawdez in hiding waitn for the bubbler green crack ml strawdez decap lol

phew puff puff passn

was turned onto some mmj salve for my Bday fixed my knee heck yes
sir turned me onto nice ball of sugar shack bubble thankyou kind sir

and i have approx 1/2 z of kief hash to shake from the trim of last harvest gonna be real nice

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
glad to see u back n posting again....
i am also glad to see u make the changes i been eggin u on to do for ever!
no where to go but up from here!
happy growing Maj!

Old Soul

Veteran
Very very nice in here. Love the chem4, I can smell it from here, just beautiful. How you like the green crack so far? Great to see both of you guys.
peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Sir thx mang :smokey: i'm lookn forward to the changes i'll be going through soon.

brotha Old Soul long time no see glad to cya around again yepper brotha the chem4 is a main stay. the green crack i take at 42-43 days 12/12 its nice dose the job n holds me over till the rest is done. Sir has the DPD and both cuts of The White ya gifted me 1 grows much different then the other 1 more like MTF :dunno: except what was marked on the cuts. didnt you have MTF when ya gifted me them cuts last spring ???

ok the veg cab is almost done yea yea should have allready been done tomarrow i'll cut exhaust hole install exhaust fan then its done. very little light leakn easy peasy fix with some aluminum tape for ducting lol. plywood doors close even with the door frame 1x2's line the inside of door frame where doors but against.
i have a peice of 1x2 attached to inside of 1 door so 1 door closes on the other and a flap of 1x2 top n bottom to keep unit closed works smooth as silk . i'll get a emergancy cold weather blanket from sporting good store or Kmart for 3$ and line inside of veg cab.

hazy

Veteran
Right on! Glad to see you up with a new thread. I'll be lurking to see the dankness I know's going on in there.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha hazy thx there should be some very nice stuff in there this year. i'm gona try and run plants from seed with every run this yr only this 1st dosent have any only clones currently. las weekend i started my new veg cab but ran a 18 volt dewalt screwgun into my left hand apex bit 1st lmao. threw webing between thumb and forefinger into meat on palm of hand. felt real good last night i finished up the cab shes running tad warm but a stronger exhaust fan will take care of that problem

as mantioned earlier 1 door has 1x2 inside so other door closes on it for no light leak between doors

1x2 framing inside or doorway doors but against n/p

all in all very nice get emergancy cold weather blanket inside for reflectivness and paint outside. tried to post these pics last night but couldnt after uploadn them.

so yesterday i planted 3x3's into 2 liters seedlings into 16oz cups rooted clones into cups and watered everyhting in both gardens and finished the cab. today its been mow lawn rake fricken olives from it after this post is scrub tile floors and clean never ends. this wk i've paid for marriage license for my boy and half down for the wedding chapel planing that and grandchild on the way. im Mr.BusyBee lmao:smokeit:

E

easyrasta

Greetings maj.
Glad to see you back at it and i hope your heath has improved.
give my love to your family and i will follow this thread faithfully
peace
Ez

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
very quick update for now have internet again wont be down now, alot been going on since i was last here. all good going on's lol i'll throw a few pics of last run and few of current run later when i'm done running around. i have 1 wk to finish my son's wedding preps and such fun fun for sure just some cleaning mainly left to do. i'll be back later feels good to be back online longest i've been off since 1997 talk about fricken withdrawls lmao

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Maj
i'm def in for this one...i still got the KK growing here.....and they are looking peticularly nice this run.....awsome tops i have on those...Nway i'll drop some pix when i got spare time

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to ya'll :dance013:

phew now that the wedding is over i can slow down and be normal again lol. put 530 local miles in 4 days driven inlaws driven to finish up small things for wedding.

puff puff passn

last run was great 14 oz from 11 plants in 1 gal bags

heres the current run of 12 in 1 gal bags 2 in 2 liter bottels

day 13 flower

above shot of the 3 sugar shack :dance013: toped and tops toped once

3 Gunk - northern cal goo [fm] x deep chunk [m]

above plants leaves get dinner plate sized easy

the seed i planted while back and left in lower lighting for a spell i had to cull my hangman but i have many other seed of it lol. only culled for the room for these

Pure Kush [fm] x Purple Kush x Deep Chunk [m] created by brotha greenlion. again thx brotha :tiphat:

from left to right plants A-E plants A-B-D-E female C male gonna pollenate 1 lower branch per female plant for some F2's. the male is a tad taller then the 4 girls but all desply very tight internode growth and branching is against the main stem. i would say Deep Chunk is shining through these plants

day 18

few manx cats

tonight 24 days flower
random shot

front of 2 sugar shack

above the 3 sugar shack

Gunk in the back frosty she is

3 decap sit on the right ends of each row thier not as large as the rest of the garden.

all in all lookn nice had inlaws spend the 4 days in my home and they dont know about my garden.

so time for me to finger out whats for dinner and get some lol' i'll be back tonight to troll the forms :ying:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: 2 quick pics untill later when ppl leave

up 1st is my new addition to the family Mr.Sid

my 2nd current manx friend i've had total of 3 in my life
and 2nd the chop 50 days 12/12

some of what i'll be puffn on next wk when i meet a few of ya few more pics later when ppl leave :tiphat:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: :tiphat: wuzzz up every 1

thought i would post few pics of what should be something special so up 1st is the male he's still in 2 liter bottle. around 12-14 days of 12/12 he'll be removed to be finished off and hand collect his pollen.

another creation from brother GreenLion thx Bro i'll think of a real nice name for this1
Pure Kush {fm} x Purple Kush x Deep Chunk {m}

F2's gonna be made n maybe touch this n that lol :dance013:

and the 4 wonderful girls

leaf size my hand for referance

3 straw d pheno ML in 2 liter bottels they didnt want to grow this last veg run lol so they get flowered.

2/5 chem4 and 5 decap along back wall

should be a nice run again the
Pure Kush x PKDC seems to lean on the DC side nice overlaping phatass leaves. all 4 girls and the male thier branchs stay well with in there container. heck they hug the main stem of the plant
so i should have some nice beans dust 2 lower tops on each girl and :dance013:.

well again it was a pleasure to meet so many fine members from here on 420 and smoke some of the worlds finest canna from some of it's finest growers.

unclefishsticks gotts give ya props on the grill mang kudos :jump: good eats.

hope to be able to do something like this again

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well Purple Kush is my all time favorite. I am going to watch these ladies grow with great anticipation. What are you going to do with all those beans ;)

Peace, :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Well Purple Kush is my all time favorite. I am going to watch these ladies grow with great anticipation. What are you going to do with all those beans ;)

Peace, :joint:
:tiphat: hey hydro these girls should be very nice

What are you going to do with all those beans

hummmm why gift some to ppl of course when there ready :dance013: lol

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
make bean soup

This is made from beans.
picture.php

:joint: