What's new

Mob Boss 8 week cure

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strain: Mobb Boss (ChemDawg D x Tang Tang)

Breeder: Grindhouse Medical Seeds

Appearence: Sparse leafing, shows off the huge, contiguous buds this plant stacks on it's branches. Dense, perfect nuggets stack on top of each other, and are covered in glistening THC goodness.(9/10)

Smell:I got a incredibly chemmy pheno, the sucker reeked of powerful Afhgani and pine, with a hint of potpourri (10/10)

Taste: Hashy with some coffee undertones. Some floral notes on the exhale. You can tell this will kick your ass. Too big a hit will choke you up. Thick clouds.(9.5/10)

High:This cross has some definite medical qualities to it. The Chem presence is really heavy, and makes for a thick stone. Not much needs to be on the agenda, when sitting down to some rips of Mob Boss. Face numbingly stoned is a good what to put it.(9/10)

Overall: Once again Steele bred these things with the "donor" strain in mind. This being the ChemDawg D, a incredibly potent strain, with a couchlock quality to it. The addition of the Tang Tang, once again improves a already good plant, and takes it to the next level. This is one of my heavier yielders, and I am pretty sure she will do more. I am getting around 5 zips per in 5 gals with Coco. Another winner from GMS. (9.5/10)

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great report!

I really liked the way the Mob Boss smoked, super thick hits.

I started another Mob Boss from seed and just threw her into flower the other day. Your report is really making me look forward to seeing and smoking her again!

D

danimal7

Bobby.........that totally fucken SweedisH brah!...as usual :respect:
Drool.
!
;
:
edit .8 weeks ?OMG!....sick

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Wicked Again Big Man!! This Mob Boss look killer.

I ordered this one and the prophet too, i'm thinking of ordering one more prophet, can't wait on ur prophet report bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: my 666 post :pumpkin:

C

cvk

got some of these babies and will pop a half pack along with The prophets right now

Nice report. Thanks for the hard work:)

Reports like this make it hard to keep these in the fridge. I just need to grow the size of my grow room.

kronk

Hi guys

my first post on this site! I've got 8 Mob Boss just emerging from their seeds after 2 days. Is this a good sog plant, I usually run a 400w vert but I was thinking of trying out a high density sog.

Any advice or comments are always appreciated.

K

B

bakunin15

what is this tang tang all about?

BS - You must have the sickest camera, all the strains in ur gallery's pics looks incredible

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The Tang Tang is the Sativa leaning Sonja pheno.

All the shit I grow is pretty top notch. I try do do my homework, before I buy something.

I have a 3-4 year old Nikon Cool Pics L6. Pretty basic camera.

nikon_coolpix_l6_zoom.jpg

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Great pictures and description, mobb boss definitely sounds like some primo smoke...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Popping Mob Boss after Prophet and Buddha's Sister.....now I really can't wait for that. I like hearing "thick hits" more than one time...it's a big appeal to me. Thanks for the show man, once again...super smooth.