in:
Forums > Show It! > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Casey Jones 10 week cure

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 Casey Jones 10 week cure Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Casey Jones 10 week cure

Strain: Casey Jones: Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai (billy goat stock)) x ECSD v3

Breeder: Head Seeds

Appearence: Coke can sized nugs of spiraling crystal towers, make up the bud structure of Casey Jones. One of the most unique looking plants I have ever grown, the ECSD pheno will purple some during the flushing period. I have been nominated for a POTM with Casey Jones, one of only two strains that have received nominations. Casey Jones is one of the top 3 in my garden, and will always be around. I now have the ECSD mother, and a heavy Trainwreck pheno. (9.5/10)

Smell:Casey Jones is one of the best smelling types of bud out there. Those that know it's indescribable, fruity smell, know what I am talking about. While my ECSD pheno had some Diesel undertones, this has all disappeared at the 10 week cure mark, and what is left, can only be described as ethereal. (10/10)

Taste: The same fruit taste carries over from the smell. However, in the smoke one can taste the diesel used in this poly hybrid. Instantly recognizable, all my smokin buddies know it by taste. One of the most enjoyable smokes ever. (10/10)

High:This is one of those rare "smoke anytime" strains. It will whip your ass, if you smoke a joint of it to the head. However, if you are going to run some errands, take a bong hit or a few bowl hits and let the cerebral side of CJ take control. Over indulgence can lead to a trippy stone, that can lead to fits of laughter.(10/10)

Overall: Casey Jones is iconic. It is the flagship of the Head Seed company. Sure to become one of the "household" pot names, such as Blueberry, OG Kush, and Blockhead. Those that have this strain, are part of the special club. Getting these beans is an even more difficult challenge. Head seeds sell out in minutes, and that is all thanks to this one perfect cross. There is nothing that can be done to Casey Jones. It is one of those rare occasions, when you put outstanding talent, in the same room with outstanding breeding tools. Reminiscent of the mythical Liger, Casey Jones is just as magical and rare. (10/10)

Trainwreck Pheno:

ECSD pheno:

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivor
Beautiful!

How many days do you run your casey?
blynx jest offline   Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
wayfarer

wayfarer will become famous soon enoughwayfarer will become famous soon enough
That last macro is particularly amazing.
Looks and sounds like an amazing cross.
Hope I'll get the pleasure some day.
Thanks for the detailed, well written report.
wayfarer jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
stasis

stasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond repute
That Good...? Cool..... Great Review, BTW....

There is a Clone going around, and I have one in flower now.. Day 10. I trust the source in that it is prob Casey J. Not sure what pheno, haven't tried the smoke, or seen it - until now....

BEeeeautiful Pix....!!

Thanx, Mr. Stainless.....

Present Stable: Triple Diesel (3D) Clone-Only - Ultimix / Chimera
stasis jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
Old time lurker
Inventor of the Phil Spector "Wall of Hair" grooming style

Old time lurker has a spectacular aura aboutOld time lurker has a spectacular aura about
Breath-taking plants, Mr. Stainless!

Old time lurker jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
SweetIndica2
They Took Our Jaorbs!

SweetIndica2 will become famous soon enoughSweetIndica2 will become famous soon enough
Bobby your bud always looks amazing! I actually decided to buy a pack of Mirre after seeing some of your Mirre pics. That CJ looks so frosty, i wish it was still available because i never got around to getting a pack when it was.

Keep up the good work!
Current Seedstock: 3 Blockhead (Spice of Life), 4 Sensi Star (Paradise), 10 Mirre (Karma), 8 Double Sour Diesel X Jack Herer (Alien), 10 Pacific G13 X Yumbolt (Motarebel), 20 (NL/LK x PK) X Blockhead (Krome), 2 Northern Lights (Atomic), 8 Hashberry (Mandala), 5 PPP (Nirvana), 2 Hindu Kush X Master Kush (Dr. Chronic)

Favorite Lady: Blockhead

SweetIndica2 jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
praisehim.

praisehim. is a name known to allpraisehim. is a name known to allpraisehim. is a name known to allpraisehim. is a name known to allpraisehim. is a name known to allpraisehim. is a name known to all
DAMN BOBBY ! those nugs look siiick ! im anxious to finish mine..hope you dont mind me dropping this.

casey jones, with out the ninja turtles.haha. 56 days

coca cola bottles ?
praisehim. jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #8
headband 707
Plant whisperer

headband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivor
Very sweet Bobby I'm jealous lol peace out Headband707
headband 707 jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
groady-ho
as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my seeming unceasing predilection for stupidity

groady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond reputegroady-ho has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful....gonna try like hell to get some this spring release..

I find it to be a staggering irony, the fact that the enemy most often faced throughout our life on this planet—the foe to which we consciously or subconsciously attribute the most power—is our own self!..yours truly..
groady-ho jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
B.C.
Non Conformist

B.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivor
(insert Mike Meyers voice here) I'm as happy as a little gurl! lol

It jus so happens that I have 3 Casey's that are just about done. 2 are the same pheno, very Trainwreck and one leans more towards the Diesel side.

After reading yer report I'm stoked and ready to smoke! lol Thanks fer sharing Bobby. BC
Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....
B.C. jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
LAMBS-BREAD

LAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant futureLAMBS-BREAD has a brilliant future
AHAH wicked!! when i reached the thread i first saw the pics with out knowing who posted them! I thought that must be Bobby..hehe i was right. Once again u made it my man, congrats on that wonderfull report u made me added the strain to my wish list.

Peace bro + rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bobby Stainless again.

LAMBS-BREAD jest offline   Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #12
bs0
Miscellaneous reconstituted carbon

bs0 is just really nicebs0 is just really nicebs0 is just really nicebs0 is just really nice
That plant dosen't even look real... damn
bs0 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #13
eugenegreen
herbalist

eugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud ofeugenegreen has much to be proud of
Damn, outta five categories you gave CJ an overall score of 9.9/10! You're either really liberal with with the high 9's and solid 10's, or CJ is just that good... I'll bank on the latter. Good report man, that's what's up!

By the by, you listen to Raekwon's "Only Built for Cuban Linx... Part II" yet? It's decent compared to most of the other garbage out there... Couple of good Dre beats too! Check that shit out if you haven't already.

SAFETY
Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
R.I.P. Medjool
eugenegreen jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:43 AM   #14
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Casey is that good, there will be some more available this Spring!

Ill check that out. Thanks.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 02-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #15
krushonkush

Great report my man. Fucking jaw dropping pictures!
Do that shit bro