What's new

Nor Cal Afgooey

G

This is Afgooey. She is a clone only cross of Afghani and Maui Haze. As you can see she's quite frosty. Day flowerring is in the pic title. Enjoy.

Last edited:
G

Great job Shmokin!! That girl looks fantastic!!! Hows the smell on that lady?? Peace

F1

wikidcalibudgrl

Shmokin-
You have to go into your gallery and view the pic as full size, then copy/paste that url into the post using
:wink: Great lookin plant too!

Bigmone357

Shmokin said:
This is Afgooey. She is a clone only cross of Afghani and Maui Haze. As you can see she's quite frosty. Day flowerring is in the pic title. Enjoy.

:kewlpics: Nice plant u want to enlarge them like this when u are posting the pics change the THUMB to MED in the image tag thingy :D they will be bigger.Hope this helps :wink:.PeaceBm357 :bongsmi:

Nice plants shmokin. Looks like I'm gonna have to give the afghooey a shot as well. Can ya try and describe the smell? Is it sweet at all?

G

I wouldn't say its sweet. More like sweat with a slight berry undertone. Thanks for the nice comments and help guys. Anybody think they are pic of the month quality. :confused: (hint hint) :confused:

Last edited:
G

Those are some nice looking plants, very healthy. I wish you the best of luck.

G

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I'll keep this updated though to the smoke report. I'm really surprised this one hasn't be on the boards more. She has the structure of a plant made to be grown indoors. I just hope she smokes as good as she looks.

DankBank

Those are great pics!
An extremely generous person recently offered to share Afgooey with me, and I must say I'm very excited about it. It looks so nice... anyone seen the HT centerfold of this strain a couple of months ago? I'm not a big HT fan, but it sure was a super pic.
db

G

that is beautiful :joint:

very nicely grown as well

:smoweed:

p.s. i am now using one of your pics as my desktop wallpaper

G

csfraziel said:
that is beautiful :joint:

very nicely grown as well

:smoweed:

p.s. i am now using one of your pics as my desktop wallpaper

I'm using one for mine as well. This one is my favorite.

That's just about right. It's not an overwhelming berry sweet smell, it has a slight undertone. I'm beginning to think its the real deal, if I could have just one whiff of the smell, I could tell ya.

Shmokin said:
I wouldn't say its sweet. More like sweat with a slight berry undertone. Thanks for the nice comments and help guys. Anybody think they are pic of the month quality. :confused: (hint hint) :confused:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta luv a good Ghani Hydrid!
always so sticky!

Nice pics n good grows man!
Peace, bub.

G

these are the 1st gooey pics i've seen posted on the board. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

G

shmokin- that afgooey looks kill bro. Nice show indeed. Any chance of an F1 cross? That resin production looks stellar to say the least. peace, 900d :joint: