You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Shooey's Randomarium

Thread Title Search
Shooey's Randomarium Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2010, 09:07 PM #1
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Red face Shooey's Randomarium

Hi All,

Most of the time I have plants flowering that I either don't have a full grow diary for or that fall foul of the rules and so in this thread I'll start dropping random flower shots that I don't have anywhere else to put

Here's some Power Plant at week 7 of flower..I'll get some more of this lot before I chop them in the next couple of weeks...

Next in line will be a bunch of Amnesias that are currently at week 2 or 3... we'll wait a little while before looking at those though as they just don't look very exciting at the moment

JamieShoes is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 09:09 PM #2
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Blimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really nice
Blimey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Seriously nice plants
""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"
Blimey is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 PM #3
JamieShoes

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
thanks man... looking at them makes me all warm n fuzzy inside.... as does smoking the buggers

p.s - shes a scene cut, but not the one I usually get... this one is a bit "nuttier" in the smell and flavour... I thnk I prefer my old one, but this one is still "win"

Old 01-18-2010, 09:25 PM #4
ICETOKER
Sharing Is Caring!

ICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to beholdICETOKER is a splendid one to behold
ICETOKER has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Now you got me all warm n fuzzy too jamie......stunningly beutiful plants!!!

Peace

icetoker
ICETOKER is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM #5
JamieShoes

Here's some more shots of the same plants at lights on tonight.... in their "natural habitat" in case any of you thought I just grew them out on the landing

Old 01-19-2010, 07:14 PM #6
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to allJare is a name known to all
VEry nice man!
Jare is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2010, 04:31 AM #7
BigInCali

BigInCali will become famous soon enough
Nice! rep

-Medicine Head

****California Prop. 215 Compliant****
Medical Marijuana Patient and Grower
Providing Seriously Ill Patients
BigInCali is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 AM #8
mr cheese
English underground breeder!

mr cheese will become famous soon enoughmr cheese will become famous soon enoughmr cheese will become famous soon enough
always heard pp was big yeilder but iv never smoked any thats been grown/dried right, all the vietnamese use it, is the smoke any good when grown right?
mr cheese is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM #9
JamieShoes

thanks for looking in folks

mr cheese, the PP is indeed a fantastic yielder, incredably stable and super easy to grow... the trouble is most of the PP ppl see here in NL is cash cropped (ie taken early, over fed, zero flush or cure) and its rubbish (or at least "not very exciting"). when running the PP for personal (which all mine is) and when it's taken care of, it is actually a pretty good smoke. dont get me wrong, its not a day wrecker, but therein lies its beauty as I smoke most of the day and need something in my stash that gives me a nice sativa lift without leaving me unable to function ..... I grow other stuff for that

I usually like to leave mine around 9 and a half weeks to get it "just so"

well, I was supposed to cutting these down this morning (right now in fact) but my timer decided to bug out today (hasnt happened in months) and so the lights didnt go off 4 hours ago like they're supposed to ...doh ..

ah well... guess I'll do em later, I'll grab some photos

Old 01-26-2010, 12:49 AM #10
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Blimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really nice
Blimey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
The missus won't let you grow on the landing? All that wasted space

Your tent is bigger than I thought....you running 600 or 1k ?

Man..wish I could smell your garden right now....
""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"
Blimey is offline Quote