What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi All,

Most of the time I have plants flowering that I either don't have a full grow diary for or that fall foul of the rules and so in this thread I'll start dropping random flower shots that I don't have anywhere else to put :)

Here's some Power Plant at week 7 of flower..I'll get some more of this lot before I chop them in the next couple of weeks...

Next in line will be a bunch of Amnesias that are currently at week 2 or 3... we'll wait a little while before looking at those though as they just don't look very exciting at the moment :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks man... looking at them makes me all warm n fuzzy inside.... as does smoking the buggers :D

p.s - shes a scene cut, but not the one I usually get... this one is a bit "nuttier" in the smell and flavour... I thnk I prefer my old one, but this one is still "win" ;)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Now you got me all warm n fuzzy too jamie......stunningly beutiful plants!!!

Peace

icetoker

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here's some more shots of the same plants at lights on tonight.... in their "natural habitat" in case any of you thought I just grew them out on the landing :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr cheese

always heard pp was big yeilder but iv never smoked any thats been grown/dried right, all the vietnamese use it, is the smoke any good when grown right?

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for looking in folks :)

mr cheese, the PP is indeed a fantastic yielder, incredably stable and super easy to grow... the trouble is most of the PP ppl see here in NL is cash cropped (ie taken early, over fed, zero flush or cure) and its rubbish (or at least "not very exciting"). when running the PP for personal (which all mine is) and when it's taken care of, it is actually a pretty good smoke. dont get me wrong, its not a day wrecker, but therein lies its beauty as I smoke most of the day and need something in my stash that gives me a nice sativa lift without leaving me unable to function ..... I grow other stuff for that :D

I usually like to leave mine around 9 and a half weeks to get it "just so" :)

well, I was supposed to cutting these down this morning (right now in fact) but my timer decided to bug out today (hasnt happened in months) and so the lights didnt go off 4 hours ago like they're supposed to ...doh ..

ah well... guess I'll do em later, I'll grab some photos :)

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
The missus won't let you grow on the landing? All that wasted space :)

Your tent is bigger than I thought....you running 600 or 1k ?

Man..wish I could smell your garden right now....

JamieShoes

Veteran
Cheers Both :)

Hi Blimey, I run a 600 and a 250 in there mate (DR120) it sounds a bit odd, as my footprint isnt centered properly, but I rotate pots daily and it means I have split level lighting, which is useful for plants doing less well as I can give them a heavier dose of rays and also for tall assed sativas that stretch into the bulbs (these get moved under the 250 to minimise damage) :)

THC123

Veteran
lookin GREAT there.

it sure doesn't look like the PP i know , what pheno is that??

I love the coconut incense sweet smelling pheno

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Looking ever so sweet bro....

I see you have a secret jardin tent...i just got a DR100 and i love it. Love the single zip on the front that allows you to instantly accsess your goodies..lol

coconut is a quite uniqe smell with canna.....i´s sure like to get my hands over such a sample. Love strange smelling cannabis(like sour apple..you know ;-) )

icetoker

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi THC :)

Well it's a bit of a mixed bag in there at the moment... its "mostly" PP - and it is the "nutty" flavoured one... Theres also a couple of "fruit skunk" in there and some unknown plant that turned up mixed with the PP that isn't the nutty PP (a'dam) nor the more earthy/citrus (zh) one that I prefer and usually have... whatever it is, its spicey :D

(sidenote... something I've noticed lately is that a lot of stuff is getting mixed up with the PP clones... both a friend of mine and myself have gotten Amnesias when we bought "PP" from different sources too (one zh, one a'dam) another time I got la con mixed in with my PP... When it happened to me the 1st time I called the guy up and laughed a lot at my good fortune and he then told me that most of the ppl who'd bought them hadnt noticed or said anything... and then it occured to me... I don't sell mine, but most of his customers sell theirs.... back to HIM! ...lmao.. so he's getting all sorts back at PP prices the crafty old dawg ;)

Hi Ice T :)

I love the Jardin tents mate, instant perfect environment... no messing about... :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
Well, that's those lot taken care of... harvest pics to follow.. :D

Next up is some Amnesia, which is currently at 3 and a half weeks :)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice work as usual Jamie :biggrin:

hope you have something really special lined up for us at the Cup mate, looking forward to checking out your fave from your runs.

take care
cc

Latest posts

Latest posts