Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 04:14 AM #1
xinsanewickedx

what games you play when stoned

i am sure this has been ask before but i will ask again.what games do you all like to play when stoned?

for me it is a mix of games rpg's, bmx games(matt huffman ),mortal kombat (any of them) and need for speed.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:17 AM #2
etinarcadiaego
Even in Arcadia I exist

etinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really niceetinarcadiaego is just really nice
Gamecubes Mario Cart

Battlefield 2 (Gotta fly the choppers)

Completed Grows :
Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.
etinarcadiaego is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:20 AM #3
xinsanewickedx

do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up

Old 01-18-2010, 04:25 AM #4
xinsanewickedx

as of right now though i am playing phantasy star zero for the ds kind of a short game for a rpg but over all i would say it is a 5

Old 01-18-2010, 04:32 AM #5
kmk420kali
Freedom Fighter

kmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant future
When I'm stoned...well, I do stare at the wall a lot...and am waiting for something entertaining to happen...don't worry...I have patience--

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785
kmk420kali is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:49 AM #6
ka0tik_kreati0n

I just got a new ds and I have 4 games that I currently have, but I really only like a couple of them... I won the are you smarter than a 5th grader, so that wasnt much of a challenge, then this lame mystery case files game that you have to find objects(really lame) but I like the brain teasers... sims games.. and my fav is a crossword game..

Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 AM #7
ka0tik_kreati0n

but you know I love me some mortal kombat, and sonic... lol.. not much for rpg....

Old 01-18-2010, 04:54 AM #8
antimatter
Banned

antimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the roughantimatter is a jewel in the rough
Its in mah pantz
antimatter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:58 AM #9
truckin

truckin will become famous soon enough
We used to play a card game called Euchre for hours, also there was a dice game called Zonk, In Zonk you ended up smoken a lot of weed cause if you got penalized you took hit and if you scored you took a hit, no way to loose really.
Spin the bottle also..too much fun
truckin is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 04:58 AM #10
Snagglepuss
warrior on the edge of time

Snagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really nice
We used to play a game called "Buzz" .Basically a group of friends ,sit stand in a circle and start counting at 1 next person 2 ,it keeps going around Until..you reach the number 7 multiples of 7's ,double digits ,and any number with a 7 in it.You then say buzz and the count reverses,So on number 7 you say buzz it reverses and the person before you continues with 8,9,10 then "Buzz" it reverses and so on.If you miss the buzz or the count your out,...it would get really fun when you reached the 70's .Had to keep track in your head ,and restart the count after 10 back and forth buzzes....

..KMK you just reminded me ...a staring contest ...we used to do that too....its hilarious to stare at a friend with dumb stoned look....without breaking concentration ...for the win!!!.

Spaced out "Spice of Life" fanatic......

Last edited by Snagglepuss; 01-18-2010 at 05:05 AM.. Reason: added
Snagglepuss is offline Quote